Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Lets hope tonights babes who have not yet had a go in the water based sets get a turn in them.
They are the best sets imo with the exception of the perspex chair and the alleyway.

01-05-2013 12:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(01-05-2013 11:16 )towny Wrote:  
(01-05-2013 10:10 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  think s66 was the best channel last night. triple nudity (sammi, gemma massey and leigh darby all went naked) and very good stints in the shower from sammi tye and in the pool from gemma and leigh

I notice you don't mention a certain DD in your round-up Rammy... is this a veiled dig at the young lady's contribution? Cool Surely not?!

not at all. thought Dionne had a good, solid night. just saying for me the best babes on s66 last night were gemma, leigh and sammi tye, especially when they were in the pool and shower

Piper Niven Superfan
01-05-2013 16:32
continental19 Offline
Posting Machine

Now i don't no what's going on at Studio 66 in the last few weeks, whether a new person at the helm has taken over, or there are different producers, or whether they've put something in the water, but whatever it is i am bloody well loving it!Smile
The Sex tub is a great addition plus the shower scene is back, plus the POV camerawork is awesome plus more nudity i'm loving it. Now not getting to greedy but i would love to see either a shower scene 241 or even the sex tub.
All i've got to say is well done just keep doing what you're doing you've got no complaints from this happy chappyBig Grin
01-05-2013 20:40
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I am finding myself almost thinking that if there is no shower, bath tub, jacuzzi pool or alleyway then its a naff night. I suppose thats a reflection on my boredom with the bed sets and sofa sets and office set on S66.
Does not look like we are going to get any water based stints tonight Sad.
I was really hoping for Jenny in the bath tub or Chanel in the shower but alas............. Rolleyes

02-05-2013 01:39
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

Shame leigh only seems to get naked in the bath,she'd be worth a call if she got naked more regularly!
02-05-2013 02:11
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I want a Jenny Laird-Chanel Pearl naked 2-4-1 in the hot tub Tongue.

02-05-2013 02:15
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(01-05-2013 20:40 )continental19 Wrote:  or whether they've put something in the water,
Hot chicks, mainly Tongue

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
02-05-2013 08:57
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(02-05-2013 02:11 )babefinder Wrote:  Shame leigh only seems to get naked in the bath,she'd be worth a call if she got naked more regularly!

fair point but leigh is still a busy babe each night she's on regardless of whether she's naked or not in my opinion

regarding the sets, would end up being boring if the water sets (bathtub, pool/Jacuzzi) and alley way were used all the time so have to be careful not to overuse them

Piper Niven Superfan
02-05-2013 09:51
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I'm never one to get carried away by recent shows and last night was the perfect example why. It was OK. It wasn't bad but neither was it all that good either.

I found the naked stints in particular an absolute bore, they were far too static for my liking. When you notice that a model has only moved into 2 or 3 positions in the space of 2 hours then it just sends you to sleep.

Naked sessions are great but if the model isn't going to move much then it just renders them completely pointless.

A couple of weeks ago we seen Vanessa and Chanel churn out a really good set with plenty of movement and that's yet to be reproduced.

Agreed that the water based sets have been a great idea, pity they never bothered with them last night but going back to an earler point made by another poster.

As good as the hot tub set is, when you see the amount of OSG's and piss poor camera work it also leaves you with a what's the point feeling about it all.

This channel has still got a long way to go before it can make any claim into recapturing it's former glory. In my opinion the hand thong should be brought back, otherwise we are going to be stuck with rather static shows for a long time yet Cool
02-05-2013 18:23
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

studio66 will never get back to its former glory, the same goes for all the babeshows these days unless Ofcom go back to how they were enforcing the rules back then (about 2-3 years ago). The great run of form it's had over the past few weeks is as good as it's going to get and at the moment its right up there with rlc and babestation

Piper Niven Superfan
02-05-2013 19:09