Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

RUsure Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(27-04-2013 00:46 )Pyro Wrote:  Is it me your does St66 have have a different producer on tonight who's keeping it safe?! Because it's very dull compared to lastnights offering! Caty and Dionne on the same old set as alwaysRolleyes so that will never change! But what happened to the Alleyway, shower, Jacuzzi, bathtub?! The only girls who's adventurous tonight is Mica busting out the oil in the officeBig Grin

I would be very surprised if this is a different producer. Every time that Sophia lares is on, this producer makes certain that he is present, (its been a very long time that any other producer has been on with Sophia). Every set she goes on, he takes charge of the camera. He refuses to let anyone else direct her and be liberal with the camera. His camera antics are easily discernible to me: just like fingerprints under scrutiny. I have been wanting to see the back of him for a very long time.
(This post was last modified: 27-04-2013 01:38 by RUsure.)
27-04-2013 01:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
darren73 Offline
Picture Posting God

Looks like someone doesn't like the set she is on tonight

@sophialares Bored off this favourite set shit!

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
27-04-2013 02:01
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

What bugs me is that only a certain few babes overall seem to be getting a go in the more interesting sets such as the jacuzzi pool, the shower, bath tub and alleyway bladewave.
Bit of a same old same old feel to tonights offerings Rolleyes.

27-04-2013 02:38
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(27-04-2013 02:01 )darren73 Wrote:  Looks like someone doesn't like the set she is on tonight

@sophialares Bored off this favourite set shit!

just checked Sophia's twitter and cant see that tweet anymore, so looks like she deleted it and realised she shouldn't have said it publicly

I too would like to see more babes use the sets than the babes that already do so but perhaps the reason why onle certain babes go on certain sets is that make their best money for s66 on the certain sets like the alleyway etc. so when theyre on they get to go on the sets they want and bring in the money etc

thought last night was a good solid night none the less though. hopefully we'll see the set situation change soon.

Piper Niven Superfan
27-04-2013 10:42
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(27-04-2013 10:42 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  the reason why only certain babes go on certain sets is that make their best money for s66 on the certain sets like the alleyway etc. so when they're on they get to go on the sets they want and bring in the money etc

How do you know this ? do you have stats and facts to back up this statement ?, also how can anyone know how much money a specific girl would make on a set that she doesn't appear on ? .
Surely the best way to find out what girls make the most money from the different sets would be to give all the girls equal importunity to appear on all the different sets, unless of cause maybe it's the girls themselves that don't want to appear on certain sets ? . .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 27-04-2013 11:48 by mr mystery.)
27-04-2013 11:43
marco01 Offline
Senior Poster

If thats the case rammy, surely putting dionne in the shower, would double or even treble the calls she gets when she is on that depressing double level set, so it seems like a no brainer to me.
Personally i think its dionne who picks the set all the time, as she is not bothered at all about putting on a show, and the producers just allow her to wear the set down, putting on the same tiresome show, week after week month after month.
27-04-2013 12:07
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Quote:Surely the best way to find out what girls make the most money from the different sets would be to give all the girls equal importunity to appear on all the different sets, unless of cause maybe it's the girls themselves that don't want to appear on certain sets ? . .

Exactly right mr mystery but you have committed the cardinal sin of talking common sense and we can't have that. Go and stand in the corner and hang your head in shame laugh.

27-04-2013 12:14
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(27-04-2013 11:43 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(27-04-2013 10:42 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  the reason why only certain babes go on certain sets is that make their best money for s66 on the certain sets like the alleyway etc. so when they're on they get to go on the sets they want and bring in the money etc

How do you know this ? do you have stats and facts to back up this statement ?, also how can anyone know how much money a specific girl would make on a set that she doesn't appear on ? .
Surely the best way to find out what girls make the most money from the different sets would be to give all the girls equal importunity to appear on all the different sets, unless of cause maybe it's the girls themselves that don't want to appear on certain sets ? . .

no I don't have the stats etc, which is why I said "perhaps the reason why". agree though all the babes should get equal treatment for the sets

Piper Niven Superfan
27-04-2013 13:36
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Lets have a Caty Cole-Adele Taylor 2-4-1 in the shower.
Now that would be fun to watch Tongue.

Dream on snookered Rolleyes.

28-04-2013 01:24
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

^ Fun is an understatement!
28-04-2013 01:33