RE: Elite TV Discussion Thread
[Image: 1zm1qxd.gif]

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
01-10-2009 15:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tsurugi Offline
Banned

Ava Blue who is due to start tonight http://www.purestorm.com/profile.aspx?id=jodiedart
01-10-2009 15:56
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

emily is only on every night for 1 week a month before she goes home and also a lot of babes will be on hols also. now that elite is 2 channels sure they will bring in more new babes in addition to ava blue

Piper Niven Superfan
01-10-2009 15:59
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

I actually like Emily she's really nice to talk to & she shows a lot of ass which i love Big Grin.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok you can call me an asshole if you like which i'd agree with Smile but come on Elite put the back of the leather sofa down & leave it down It's a lot better that way. Smile

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 03-10-2009 11:51 by SirAssAlot.)
03-10-2009 01:05
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

Last nights show with Danica, Ava & Gemma was the best i've seen in ages. A Big thank you goes to all the girls for putting on an amazing show & to Elite for getting the most beautiful babes on their channel.

The only bad thing i can say about last nights show was the purple bed area was a bit dark, Elite would you plz put more lighting at the bed area?

Thx

Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
03-10-2009 11:57
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

agree last night was very good and the only thing that would have made it better would have been danica going fully topless

Piper Niven Superfan
03-10-2009 14:07
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

My views on this channel have really changed since it first started, when this channel first debut it looked, bright and promising, it was unique and something new, it wasn't like any other babe channel. It caught my attention because of the full on girl on girl interaction wish hadn't really been attempted by any other channel in a while. The channel made a good name for it's self my hiring some great babes, babes that had never done the nightshows before, T.J, Gemma Massey, Anna, Carmen etc. They also had some great sets, sets like the shower and the alleyway were brilliant, but i haven't seen them in a while, not sure if there still using them?

However over the time the channel has become less interesting to me, in my opinion it has become less centered around the callers/customers. It has become more like any other babe channel, it doesn't stand out any more to me. It has copied so many of the traits of Channels like Babestation, The babes by themself's instead of together there is never any interaction between the babes anymore, they copied the split screen mode from Babestation, which im not fond of because it draws your attention and focus away from the babe on screen, and you only get to see half of the babe which is annoying, as opposed to a full screen view which is much better. I've noticed that over time some of the Elite babes have left, can't say that i blame them, The channel is pretty average at the moment in my opinion and i don't see it improving by much. I've have also noticed that they now Charge 2 pounds per minute to call in, not sure if this a permanment thing, and they also charge 4 pounds for a picture of one of the babes, which i think is very pricey. Not sure if this is a plan to bring in a bigger profit but in these credit crunch times i don't think its a good move. However i doubt the majority of callers hardly realise as the price is shown very, very small, on Elite T.V and i think for the most part they are unaware of what they are paying.

Overall i think that the only way to have a successful babe channel is for it to be centured around the callers/customers, because if it wasn't for us, they wouldn't be any babe channels. We would know what would make a successful channel, but if only people would listen. Elite T.V at the beginning looked like they were centered around the callers with there uniqueness and great girl on girl interaction which everyone loves, but gradually they have just turned into a average babe channel. Bangbabes looks like the only channel with promising hope at the moment as they seem to know what the people want, they have excelled were other channels have failed, They keep us happy with brilliant 2 for 1 interaction scenes, which are proper girl on girl scenes, which satifies everyone desires, unlike the softcore, tame attempts at 2 for 1 scenes which Cellcast provides for us every half an hour or so. Finally i don't like what Elite has become and i think everyone would agree, but i do still like the channel because it has some of my favourite babes which i can't ignore. On a positive note its a successful channel because lets face it lasted this long, lots of other attempts at babe channels have come and gone, but this one is here to stay.

(This post was last modified: 05-10-2009 19:24 by Josh187.)
05-10-2009 19:23
wigman Offline
Junior Poster

Anyone know who we can expect tonight?
06-10-2009 14:37
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

Hopefully some 1 that will keep their panties on so we can see them instead of that crapy cam work - zooming in & out Smile.

(This post was last modified: 06-10-2009 16:57 by SirAssAlot.)
06-10-2009 16:56
beardedbob Offline
Posting Machine

has anyone elso noticed danica and dionne's blatant dislike for each other? whenever they have a changeover they always trade a few catty comments on the mic. hilarious! if i were jamie i'd take their mics away Wink
06-10-2009 21:23