Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
agree mickster, thought last night wasnt bad at all and definately not as bad as some people have said it was last night. sophia was great all night, especially in her famous skin tight red catsuit, paige turnah looked glorious in gold and was her usual filthy self in the office, mica, dionne and caty all had good nights too. also disagree that the s66 girls arent sexy. they are some of the sexiest babes on the babeshows

also agree if you dont like s66 then dont watch it simple as that and watch the channels and babes you do like. do share your frustrations as elite/s66 does have forum members who do nothing but come in her and do nothing but have a go at s66 on a regular basis and cant accept people liking and enjoying s66

for me s66 is the 2nd best babechannel at the moment. rlc is first, s66 is second and bs after a strong start to 2013 has fallen back and is now 3rd again.

Piper Niven Superfan
31-03-2013 10:43
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

I sometimes think some people on here are either very selfish ie.my favourite girls aren't on 24/7 or the girls aren't "performing" how I want them to .Why not phone and ask them ?I'm sure they'll do their best to accommodate you.
Alternatively are these moaners too stupid to be able to change channels or what ?
If you can't be constructive with your boring criticism's how can S66begin to meet your "requirements" ?
31-03-2013 12:32
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

If there's one thing that is "boring" in this thread, it's Rammy's constant jumping down the throats of anyone who dares suggest that it wasn't a good night. You say there are people who can't accept others liking the channel, well you can't accept others not liking it.
Oh, and what's worse: saying that it was a "low-key affair" or telling others to "shut the fuck up?"? Clearly you think the former is, looking at your thanking record Rolleyes

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
31-03-2013 14:54
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(31-03-2013 09:12 )towny Wrote:  I agree Scottishbloke, S66 isn't that great at the moment and I find myself defecting to channels who are capable of framing their girls within the OSGs properly and let's face it are a lot sexier right now.

Said exactly the same thing myself. BS may also annoy with their OSGs but more often than not their camera operators are more OSG aware than this channel.

RLC & BS were indeed miles ahead of Studio 66 last night without even trying too hard themselves. Only Sophia Knight looked bothered to break the routine.
31-03-2013 15:30
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Where I also take issue with mickster's comments is the fact that unlike him I do indeed provide cap's of this channel. I also do not hold this opinion that it should be an all out channel war. When Studio 66 is bad it's bad and when's it's good it's good. The same I can say with regards to all the channels.

One of the main reasons people have fucked off from this forum is the fact that they are afraid to post what they deem to be a brutally honest opinion for fear of having the usual mob pounce on them. I thought Studio 66 was mostly dire last night. What sealed it for me was the appearance of a fully dressed Paige towards the end of the show. It said it all really in what was really a miserable night allround.

If anybody has a problem with my comments then it's your problem, not mine. I will once again point out that this thread is not a fanzone but a forum which should always have a balance to it. For certain members to treat it in any other manner just goes to show how truly ignorant they indeed are.
31-03-2013 16:51
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

(31-03-2013 14:54 )eagle_si Wrote:  If there's one thing that is "boring" in this thread, it's Rammy's constant jumping down the throats of anyone who dares suggest that it wasn't a good night. You say there are people who can't accept others liking the channel, well you can't accept others not liking it.
Oh, and what's worse: saying that it was a "low-key affair" or telling others to "shut the fuck up?"? Clearly you think the former is, looking at your thanking record Rolleyes
Watch something else then or is that too simple for you .
p.s. no need to thank me ,I'm not on any ego trip ,unlike some people .
Bounce
(This post was last modified: 31-03-2013 17:04 by mickster.)
31-03-2013 16:57
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

(31-03-2013 16:51 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  One of the main reasons people have fucked off from this forum is the fact that they are afraid to post what they deem to be a brutally honest opinion for fear of having the usual mob pounce on them.

You are one of this so called "mob". Yesterday is a perfect example. Demanding answers as to why people like a certain girl just because you don't like her.

People like who they like, deal with it. Nobody owes you any explanations.
31-03-2013 17:03
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(31-03-2013 17:03 )D T Wrote:  You are one of this so called "mob". Yesterday is a perfect example. Demanding answers as to why people like a certain girl just because you don't like her.

People like who they like, deal with it. Nobody owes you any explanations.

No you're wrong there Don. I was doing nothing of the kind. I wondered how long it would take you before you thought you'd try and have a go at me. What took you so long Big Laugh

If you chose to read my post correctly then it was about creating a balance in that thread also.

I also take issue with your wild accusation. I belong to no such mob and this mentality has got to go. In reference to yesterday's thread.

Please note the following Important

My point of view was diplomatic.

At no point did I rubbish anybody else's views.

At no point did I use the usual cliches. "If you don't like it then don't watch it" bullshit of a line or any other kind of put me down line.

At no point were my views insulting contrary to anybody else's opinion.

Next time you go pointing the moral finger of blame in my direction Don or DT as you are now known please get your's fact's correct before you decide to score points over me Important
(This post was last modified: 31-03-2013 17:50 by Scottishbloke.)
31-03-2013 17:45
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(31-03-2013 16:51 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Where I also take issue with mickster's comments is the fact that unlike him I do indeed provide cap's of this channel.

What difference does it make whether someone caps or not before they give their opinion?

(31-03-2013 17:45 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  it was about creating a balance in that thread

So if everyone was complaining about how poor they thought Lolly Badcock (or any other girl is) would you jump in with something positive to "create a balance"?

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
31-03-2013 21:04
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Over the past few years my preferences in channels and babes has repeatedly changed. I tend to think this is actually quite a good and healthy thing to be honest. There was a time when Elite or Studio 66 as it is now was on the whole my favourite channel and a lot of my favourite shows were on there.
Admittedly this was somewhat 'back in the day' when Caty Cole used to really let rip, do hand thong and some pretty spectacular 2-4-1s. Alice Goodwin in a phone box Big Grin. Danielle Maye on a park bench. Even as recent as almost anyone in the hot tub. Now I admit some of the capacity to be as wild as in the relatively distant past is perhaps deemed to be unrealistic in 2013 compared to years gone by.
Where I think this channel is losing out is in the imagination and creativity stakes.
I believe if you give a babe the tools to work with you might get some pretty interesting results.
I use Dionne Daniels as an example. Now I realize she is never going to be the cup of tea of some folk for reasons I have read many times......... but.......... recently in her thread I sense the frustration that she has been stuck on the double level set too much of the time which has made her performances somewhat one dimensional. Allow her to try a different set, stand up and move around was the cry. She finally gets to go in the office and praise ensues.
When just one change like that can provoke a positive response I can only imagine the response would be even greater and more widespread if say she was put in the perspex chair set or the bath tub or the shower or a psrk bench set or a locker room set etc etc.
And its the same with all the other babes too.
The new single pink bed set arrives and Caty Cole tries it out - Bingo - instant success and everybody loves it.
The set can make a difference and I have always believed that. It can create an atmosphere and a mood to allow the babes to enjoy themselves and be a bit more expressive than usual.
I think S66 just need to take the emphasis away from conventional bed sets and bog standard office sets and create a mood, create an atmosphere with something a bit different. Try it.
It may just work Wink.

31-03-2013 21:53