Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

chumperchops Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elite TV Discussion Thread
(09-09-2009 15:09 )Tintin Wrote:  The other thing is the girls going full nude on chat Don't get me wrong I love the Delta flash Smile. I'm only saying if the girls are going to be nude on chat let them show all of their gorgeous body because when they hide/turn away from the cam it's just like a day show apart from the fact that they have their tits out.

Elite be careful because theirs a few trouble makers about & they could email ofcom pics & clips of your nude babes example (Delta). Slipping out of panties is 1 thing but being fully nude is just asking for trouble.

What are you on about 1 minute you are saying go nude the next you are saying Don't??????Rolleyes

[/quote]

Where did i say that? If you read my post correctly you would of read (If the girls are going to be nude on chat let them show everything) Which was the wording in your original post so if that doesn't mean you want them to go nude I don't know what does!!

I tell you what i'll re word some of my previous post just for you & for the others that's aren't reading the post carefully Wink
[/quote]

So I am not the only one who does not know what you are on about thenHuh

Michelle Thorne gives me the Horn !!!!
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2009 23:28 by chumperchops.)
09-09-2009 23:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mellow Offline
Posting Machine

I saw an advert tonight saying that from tomorrow Top Shelf TV is moving from 911 to 917. I am guessing that this will be the start of Elite TV2 on 911 24/7. This could mean a different girl on each channel and hopefully no more split screen.
13-09-2009 23:22
Anastasia Offline
crazy girl

Smile)))) U boys know everything Smile
14-09-2009 01:07
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(09-09-2009 23:23 )chumperchops Wrote:  
(09-09-2009 15:09 )Tintin Wrote:  The other thing is the girls going full nude on chat Don't get me wrong I love the Delta flash Smile. I'm only saying if the girls are going to be nude on chat let them show all of their gorgeous body because when they hide/turn away from the cam it's just like a day show apart from the fact that they have their tits out.

Elite be careful because theirs a few trouble makers about & they could email ofcom pics & clips of your nude babes example (Delta). Slipping out of panties is 1 thing but being fully nude is just asking for trouble.

What are you on about 1 minute you are saying go nude the next you are saying Don't??????Rolleyes

Where did i say that? If you read my post correctly you would of read (If the girls are going to be nude on chat let them show everything) Which was the wording in your original post so if that doesn't mean you want them to go nude I don't know what does!!

I tell you what i'll re word some of my previous post just for you & for the others that's aren't reading the post carefully Wink
[/quote]

So I am not the only one who does not know what you are on about thenHuh

[/quote]

No your the only 1 that doesn't read things properly, I'm not going to explain it again as I’ve wasted enough time Trying to explain it to you, so I’ll just ignore your post it's not your fault you don't read posts correctly Wink

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 14-09-2009 10:05 by SirAssAlot.)
14-09-2009 10:03
Mellow Offline
Posting Machine

(14-09-2009 01:07 )Anastasia Wrote:  Smile)))) U boys know everything Smile

Thank you Ana for confirming my world exclusive report.
14-09-2009 10:11
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(14-09-2009 01:07 )Anastasia Wrote:  Smile)))) U boys know everything Smile

sure do ana. does this mean that elite nights will be 2 channels too

Piper Niven Superfan
14-09-2009 11:42
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(13-09-2009 23:22 )Mellow Wrote:  I saw an advert tonight saying that from tomorrow Top Shelf TV is moving from 911 to 917. I am guessing that this will be the start of Elite TV2 on 911 24/7. This could mean a different girl on each channel and hopefully no more split screen.

Hmm i wonder if thoses with freesat like me will miss out on Elite 2 as Top shelf tv is a encrypted channel.Huh
14-09-2009 12:32
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(14-09-2009 11:42 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  does this mean that elite nights will be 2 channels too

I've known about that for a while now Smile, As far as i know it's going to be like bangbabes (different babes). I would say babestation but that would insult to ELITE TV Big Grin

(14-09-2009 12:32 )Wazo Wrote:  Hmm i wonder if thoses with freesat like me will miss out on Elite 2 as Top shelf tv is a encrypted channel.Huh

I ordered that a few times it's not bad the only thing that's annying about that channel is the cam moves away when it gets to the best bits Big Grin

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 14-09-2009 14:28 by SirAssAlot.)
14-09-2009 12:43
chumperchops Offline
Senior Poster

Toungue RE: Elite TV Discussion Thread
Tintin Wrote:
No your the only 1 that doesn't read things properly, I'm not going to explain it again as I’ve wasted enough time Trying to explain it to you, so I’ll just ignore your post it's not your fault you don't read posts correctly Wink
[/quote]

Nice one ignore my post by replying to it therefore NOT ignoring it at all Says it all really Rolleyes

Michelle Thorne gives me the Horn !!!!
(This post was last modified: 15-09-2009 08:04 by chumperchops.)
15-09-2009 07:54
theone1986 Away
Becky Lover

just noticed the new web player Smile. looks very good IMO
16-09-2009 22:03
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply