Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

RE: Elite TV Discussion Thread
Bloody hell it looks like I’ve missed a lot while I’ve been of.

There's a few things I’ve noticed which isn't worth Calling never mind watching. 1 is that ugly looking split screen like come on you can't see much of the babes when the screens like that. When every Elite uses the split screen I go to bangbabes Smile.

The other thing is the girls going full nude on chat Don't get me wrong I love the Delta flash Smile. I'm only saying if the girls are going to be nude on chat let them show all of their gorgeous body because when they hide/turn away from the cam it's just like watching the day shows apart from the fact the night babes have their tits out.

As I said above the split screen & the girls being nude on chat isn't worth ringing or watching I think simply because you can't see much with the split screen & when the girls are nude on chat the only thing you can see is their tit’s as they can't open their legs to cam or turn their asses to it Sad Sad.

Elite be careful because theirs a few trouble makers about & they could email ofcom pics & clips of your nude babes example (Delta). Slipping out of panties is 1 thing but being fully nude is just asking for trouble.

(I know I said if the girls are going to be nude on chat let them show all of their gorgeous body because when they hide/turn away from the cam it's like watching the day shows apart from the fact the night babes have their tits out.) That was just a figure of speech I don’t expect the girls to show everything. Although I wouldn't say no if they did show everything Big Grin

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2009 21:17 by SirAssAlot.)
09-09-2009 15:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tsurugi Offline
Banned

(09-09-2009 14:50 )Anastasia Wrote:  
(09-09-2009 14:48 )tsurugi Wrote:  Injured? I am so out of the loop.
Delta and anna are the only girls on elite i really have time for so they really need to start asking me before they hire these girlsWink

and how about me?eekSad

Thought you had left long ago has been months since i have seen you on there.
09-09-2009 16:06
chumperchops Offline
Senior Poster

Toungue RE: Elite TV Discussion Thread
(09-09-2009 15:09 )Tintin Wrote:  The other thing is the girls going full nude on chat Don't get me wrong I love the Delta flash Smile. I'm only saying if the girls are going to be nude on chat let them show all of their gorgeous body because when they hide/turn away from the cam it's just like a day show apart from the fact that they have their tits out.

Elite be careful because theirs a few trouble makers about & they could email ofcom pics & clips of your nude babes example (Delta). Slipping out of panties is 1 thing but being fully nude is just asking for trouble.

What are you on about 1 minute you are saying go nude the next you are saying Don't??????Rolleyes

Michelle Thorne gives me the Horn !!!!
09-09-2009 16:23
Anastasia Offline
crazy girl

(09-09-2009 16:06 )tsurugi Wrote:  Thought you had left long ago has been months since i have seen you on there.

my lastshift was todayBlush I do morning shows twice per weekSmileBlush
09-09-2009 16:44
tsurugi Offline
Banned

(09-09-2009 16:44 )Anastasia Wrote:  
(09-09-2009 16:06 )tsurugi Wrote:  Thought you had left long ago has been months since i have seen you on there.

my lastshift was todayBlush I do morning shows twice per weekSmileBlush

I never get to see the morning shows you need to get your ass back on nightsSmile
09-09-2009 17:33
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(09-09-2009 16:23 )chumperchops Wrote:  
(09-09-2009 15:09 )Tintin Wrote:  The other thing is the girls going full nude on chat Don't get me wrong I love the Delta flash Smile. I'm only saying if the girls are going to be nude on chat let them show all of their gorgeous body because when they hide/turn away from the cam it's just like a day show apart from the fact that they have their tits out.

What are you on about 1 minute you are saying go nude the next you are saying Don't??????Rolleyes

Where did i say that? If you read my post correctly you would of read (If the girls are going to be nude on chat let them show everything because all the hiding/turning away from the cam is like watching the day shows apart from the fact that they have their tits out. So where did i say that chumperchops

I tell you what i'll re word some of my previous post just for you & for the others that's aren't reading the post carefully Wink

Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
09-09-2009 17:49
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

Tintin mate that is the only difference there is supposed to be (paige excepted)...Wink

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
09-09-2009 18:07
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(09-09-2009 18:07 )thinwhiteduke Wrote:  Tintin mate that is the only difference there is supposed to be (paige excepted)...Wink

Not really mate Paige shows her ass on the night shows which you can't do on the days so she's a bit like a chinese (A Half & Half) Big Grin

09-09-2009 21:15
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

I feel sorry for the girls as i'm sure they are cold. James (Elite) bring the girls in & let them get warm.

09-09-2009 22:47
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

(07-09-2009 23:14 )bigdog09 Wrote:  totally agree. babestation and elite dont seem to care much about the web viewers, they really should take a few tips from teasemetv.

can any1 explain the reason behind having to refresh it every few minutes?

Add Babeworld to that list!!!!
09-09-2009 22:50