Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
Taking the other channels to the cleaners tonight! Great line up.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
25-07-2012 23:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

to early to say elite is taking other channels to the cleaners, but elite does have the strongest line up on tonight. good idea camelot if gemma wont go topless then she should wear nipple covers

Piper Niven Superfan
25-07-2012 23:54
splitter Offline
FreedomForAll

(25-07-2012 23:09 )camelot Wrote:  Gemma Hiles was on again until 11pm for the third week in a row. I think that it's safe to say it's a regular thing now and that she's not covering for the other girls as someone else suggested. She still won't go properly topless though. Tonight was an improvement with the black tape, but she still squirms to keep covered up which is such a turn off. I think we'll just have to accept that she won't go topless live on tv. Some people are adamant she does go topless but the she doesn't, as soon as she realises she's "popped out" she turns away from the camera to cover up again. The most action you see from her is towards the end of her shift but that's not fair on her earlier callers. The best thing she could do is buy herself some nipple pasties and that will stop all the squirming and turning away from the camera. It should improve her performance. Hopefully she'll have some by next week. They can't be that expensive surely. Then i'll call her again.
I agree , i tought that she was just teasing and leaving things to the imagination , then i realised that she was gone , haha

What did the elephant say to the naked man ? ....."How the heck do you breath through that thing ?!!"
26-07-2012 04:50
oldboy1047 Offline
Posting Machine

after last night i think i am finished with calling elite the way they keep moving the girls from one channel to another is just stupid.at one point i was on a call to allie when sophia appeared on screen and allie was moved to another channel. are they just swapping the girls around to stop the cappers and vid makers? i can see why quiquems has stopped making vids it must be a nightmare
26-07-2012 10:17
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

It's getting ridiculous, especially when Becky started off her Tease Hour on Tuesday night on option 1, only to be shunted over to option 2 for the last 15 minutes when Caty started annoyed
I don't think it's being done to stop vid makers, even though that has been one result of it. I think it's more a case of them not realising, or worse still not caring, what effect it has.
But I think I know why they are doing it. Twice on that same night, Abbee was on option 2 and Allie on 4. Allie went on a break and Caty came back, so of course they put Caty back on 2 and Abbee was pushed over to 4. There seems to be a policy of putting certain girls (i.e. the old guard) on options 1 or 2 all night. This never happened before the system changed and the option numbers were put on screen.

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
26-07-2012 10:34
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Hopefully elite will see this and sort things out. Also Victoria Roberts hasn't left elite yet, she has posted on her facebook this morning she will be on elite on Sunday night

Piper Niven Superfan
26-07-2012 11:26
quiquems Away
Posting Machine

(26-07-2012 10:34 )eagle_si Wrote:  
(26-07-2012 10:17 )oldboy1047 Wrote:  after last night i think i am finished with calling elite the way they keep moving the girls from one channel to another is just stupid.at one point i was on a call to allie when sophia appeared on screen and allie was moved to another channel. are they just swapping the girls around to stop the cappers and vid makers? i can see why quiquems has stopped making vids it must be a nightmare

It's getting ridiculous, especially when Becky started off her Tease Hour on Tuesday night on option 1, only to be shunted over to option 2 for the last 15 minutes when Caty started annoyed
I don't think it's being done to stop vid makers, even though that has been one result of it. I think it's more a case of them not realising, or worse still not caring, what effect it has.
But I think I know why they are doing it. Twice on that same night, Abbee was on option 2 and Allie on 4. Allie went on a break and Caty came back, so of course they put Caty back on 2 and Abbee was pushed over to 4. There seems to be a policy of putting certain girls (i.e. the old guard) on options 1 or 2 all night. This never happened before the system changed and the option numbers were put on screen.

Well, Jamie has always said that he would prefer the quality.laugh
[Image: thumbs20120726123217.jpg]

video bam.com

(This post was last modified: 26-07-2012 13:02 by quiquems.)
26-07-2012 11:35
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

The babechannel merry go round is spinning again as out is going Victoria roberts and coming in is the returning jessy jensen

Piper Niven Superfan
26-07-2012 12:29
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

^ You are kidding me surely Rammy. Are Elite mental ?!? Staggeringly awful signing. I give her a week. Maximum.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
26-07-2012 12:41
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Nope. Check jessy's twitter, thought jessy was overall good when she made her babeshow debut on elite. It was when she was on storm that she was awful. Hopefully she'll be how she was first time on elite nights

Piper Niven Superfan
26-07-2012 12:49