Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

oldboy1047 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
i think it was a good night from elite with charlie and sophia on top form sophia in the bath and the 2-4-1 with sophia and charlie considering the restraints put on them was good all in all i think it was a good night
19-07-2012 09:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I'd just like to say that the 2 for 1 between Sophia and Charlie last night was total shite, they'd be aswell as not bothering, on the positive side Charlie was very good in her first stint, but overall far too much clothing going on for my liking, as for being over-cautious because of the ofcom situation, what an excuse to air such tame material. Sophia would have been so much better if she had taken the bath without the costume on, in many ways the bathtub set is a poor man's shower. I personally used to love the hot naked shower sets tht elite used to do. I fully agree with Babefinder and Stan The Man, Elite need to buck their idea's up before another nail is hammered in the coffin. Apart from Charlies first set it unfortunately was another absymal night for elite.

Post 684 - how Elite used to be - great 2 for 1 with Caty and Mica Shy
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...67&page=69
(This post was last modified: 19-07-2012 14:50 by Scottishbloke.)
19-07-2012 14:38
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

Again tuned in on the off chance last night,have to disagree with you SB,i thought Sophia was great in the bath,if Sophia had been naked we would not have had tantalising shots of that wonderful place we all like to attain,only watched for about 20mins as usual.

Can't see the point in watching every night, just to moan about it the next day.

Cannot see it ever going back to the so called "Good old Days"

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
(This post was last modified: 19-07-2012 15:08 by bombshell.)
19-07-2012 15:08
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(19-07-2012 03:37 )StanTheMan Wrote:  I'd like to declare the Elite production crew the biggest bunch of pussies in Babeland. They have the gorgeous new Bekiie D on and all they can think about is positioning and re-positioning the OSG to cover up the 'danger zone'.

I sometimes think these channels deserve all the shit Ofcom hurl at them!

The "Danger Zone" and she wasn't even nude Rolleyes

It's lame for sure, but we all know why. OfCON.

Decent session from Charlie though with the desk, but I think it's time for Elite to start doing a once a month live show with a small audience at the studio. We will pay a fee, that will cover for the lack of calls, and we'll tip as well! Smile
(This post was last modified: 19-07-2012 16:08 by mrmann.)
19-07-2012 16:01
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

If elite was so abysmal last night sb then where are the other posts saying this. I agree with bombshell what's the point in watching when your just going to moan moan moan about it. Agree cant see things going back to "the gold old days"

As for "what an excuse to air such take material". Those are the rules elite has to follow so wasting your time aiming this comment at elite when you should be aiming this at your fav obsession ofcom. I'd rather a channel play safe, obey the rules and stay on the air rather than get into trouble

Me personally thought from looking at the caps, vids and posts from last night that elite wasn't bad at all, nowhere near as bad as you say it was

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 19-07-2012 16:26 by Rammyrascal.)
19-07-2012 16:25
KRISB Offline
Senior Poster

(19-07-2012 01:24 )babefinder Wrote:  Claire and lilly fully clothed hugging is not my idea of a good 241 Rolleyes

They were naked underneath their clothes though.

BRING THE SUMMER OF 2010 BACK TO THE BABECHANNELS!!!
19-07-2012 20:28
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(19-07-2012 16:25 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  If elite was so abysmal last night sb then where are the other posts saying this.

Allow me to answer for him. People like mrmann, scottishbloke and me (there are a few others and they know who they are) remember when these channels were great wanking material. The audience of today (the vast majority of the overall audience) don't know any different and so think that what they're getting is good stuff, and that is why, Rammy, you're not getting lots of complaints to back up ours.
(This post was last modified: 19-07-2012 21:48 by StanTheMan.)
19-07-2012 21:46
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(19-07-2012 21:46 )StanTheMan Wrote:  
(19-07-2012 16:25 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  If elite was so abysmal last night sb then where are the other posts saying this.

Allow me to answer for him. People like mrmann, scottishbloke and me (there are a few others and they know who they are) remember when these channels were great wanking material. The audience of today (the vast majority of the overall audience) don't know any different and so think that what they're getting is good stuff, and that is why, Rammy, you're not getting lots of complaints to back up ours.

So what makes you think that your opinion is more valid over someones who enjoys the shows in there current format even if the shows have changed be that for better or worse

Because to me it seems the people who post about how good the shows were back in the day have more of a problem with posters enjoying shows an not following there opinions on the show rather than the content of the show itself.

Its also looks like your saying people are too dumb to make up there own mind people have access to old clips an most people have been watching the shows when we did have the good old days as you put it people have more important things in there lives to worry about than if a babeshow was better two or three years ago or back in the good old days .

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 19-07-2012 22:28 by Wazo.)
19-07-2012 22:25
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I'm usually 50/50 when it comes to complaining. Sometimes I can't contain myself, and will give a "ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ" comment or "Another topless only show tonight" etc, but other times I remember that OfCON is to blame, so I can't exactly fault the producers for being overly cautious. Even if the women are allowed to go nude, but are being told no by the producers, well, yes that sucks and I dislike that, but can I really have hard feelings toward them? No, I can't, even if I think they are being too paranoid.

My personality switches slightly during the day, so while I might post something negative late at night, in the morning I sometimes have a different way of thinking, and will erase certain comments or change them.

We all can agree that the censorship is unreasonable, but I don't see any harm in negative comments here, because they are reasonable as well.

It's kind of a circle here that we are going in. The complainers complain because the producers are sometimes too restrictive, and the ones who don't like the negative comments complain about the complainers. There's no real right or wrong, especially not as OfCON continues this ridiculous censorship.

Is it somewhat pointless for us to keep complaining about the overly censored shows? In a way, yes, but is it somewhat pointless for the other members to complain about us complaining? In a way, yes as well.

One giant circle of complainers, anti complainers, sheep, monkeys, trolls and the rare member who is completely satisfied with the way the channels are going.

Smile
19-07-2012 22:33
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

(19-07-2012 21:46 )StanTheMan Wrote:  Allow me to answer for him. People like mrmann, scottishbloke and me (there are a few others and they know who they are) remember when these channels were great wanking material. The audience of today (the vast majority of the overall audience) don't know any different and so think that what they're getting is good stuff, and that is why, Rammy, you're not getting lots of complaints to back up ours.

Actually it is not that simple at all. There are a lot of us who clearly remember the great shows of the past but have come to terms with the fact that they are gone and they are not coming back. What I don't get is why the complainers keep lingering - I will try to save you some time: tonights show will be similar to last nights and so will tomorrow nights show, in fact (with rare exceptions) every show going forward will be similar in quality to last nights show.

(19-07-2012 22:33 )mrmann Wrote:  Is it somewhat pointless for us to keep complaining about the overly censored shows? In a way, yes, but is it somewhat pointless for the other members to complain about us complaining? In a way, yes as well.

By complaining about the constant complaints we at least have a chance (however small) of getting you guys to stop whereas you guys have absolutely no chance of getting the channels to show more explicit content.
19-07-2012 23:02