Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
You also have to consider the fact that these channels are not designed to keep a viewer entertained for hours but to get you to pay for a call to the girl onscreen. If a viewer is content with the free visual where is the incentive to pay for the audio? Does putting on a more explicit show translate into more callers or does it make the viewer think "I don't need to call as the visual alone is doing it for me". A balance needs to be struck as obviously if you have no viewers then nobody is going to call but it makes no business sense to cater your show to the freeloaders who only watch and never call.
12-07-2012 07:53
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

(12-07-2012 07:53 )rj242 Wrote:  You also have to consider the fact that these channels are not designed to keep a viewer entertained for hours but to get you to pay for a call to the girl onscreen. If a viewer is content with the free visual where is the incentive to pay for the audio? Does putting on a more explicit show translate into more callers or does it make the viewer think "I don't need to call as the visual alone is doing it for me". A balance needs to be struck as obviously if you have no viewers then nobody is going to call but it makes no business sense to cater your show to the freeloaders who only watch and never call.

At last! Someone actually "gets it" Smile
And the rest of your points are pretty good as well. In answer to your question, I'd be far more likely to call (or listen in) if it's a girl I like and she's putting on a hot show.

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
12-07-2012 13:06
oldboy1047 Offline
Posting Machine

lots of girls to choose from on elite tonight
12-07-2012 13:33
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(11-07-2012 21:26 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  I ask the question did the management change because surely this isn't the same producers that gave us all those memorable nights now running the same channel. I've seen this show rise and fall so spectacularly that's it's almost unrecognisable from it's former self.

I don't know about Elite changing producers, but i assume the producers of the babe channels move round different channels just like the girls. But at least three separate company's have been in charge/control of content/services shown on the various Elite channels at some point since Elite first started, Playboy, PrimeTime, TVX/Redhot have all at some point been the company's that control the services and content of the Elite channels, when you have had three separate company's in control of Elite Programs you are bound to get differences in how they do things. PrimeTime i believe from what someone told me in this thread is the company now in control of all the Elite channels.
When Elite were pushing things a few years ago Playboy were in control of at least one channel, Playboy were found "in breach" by Ofcom for the content being shown on Elite at that time because Ofcom state that the channel owner/licence holder must be the ones in control of content/services show on it's channels, not the company that supply's the content (Elite). So i assume that some of the various channel owners that the Elite shows have broadcast from could possibly have differing ideas of how far things are pushed content wise .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2012 16:13 by mr mystery.)
12-07-2012 13:48
camelot Offline
Senior Poster

Who called gemma hiles last night and felt ripped off? She works till 11pm and doesn't do the business. Not calling her again. She wants the money for working but isn't prepared to do the work. Why why why stay till 11 and know that you're not going to go topless? I think she has done that before. It's not as though they were short of girls last night. I think that they started some girls at 11 so that she could work an extra hour. She must have been the one who asked for more airtime. I'm not going to call her ever again. People who feel the same should not call her after 10pm if she refuses to go topless.
12-07-2012 15:48
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I often ask myself the question why I keep bothering to post in this section when up against such opposition and then I reach my answer, I don't want this turning into an elite tv fanzone, it needs some balance to it, ie - people who are willing to speak the truth Cool
12-07-2012 16:24
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(12-07-2012 16:24 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  I often ask myself the question why I keep bothering to post in this section when up against such opposition and then I reach my answer, I don't want this turning into an elite tv fanzone, it needs some balance to it, ie - people who are willing to speak the truth Cool

So what makes your opinion so special over someones who enjoyed the show just because some enjoys a show that you didn't does not make there opinion any less valid than yours at the end of the day a show will either please some people while others will not enjoy it same with line-ups.

So basically the reason your admitting to continue to post in this section is not about the show at all it is basically to do with that your upset that the majority of people that post in this section dont agree with your opinion on the shows.

The Truth as you call it may be be true for you but not for other people you cant force people to follow your views if a person agrees with it or not thats there choice at the end of day were all individuals who can make up our minds if we think a show is good or not.

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2012 16:47 by Wazo.)
12-07-2012 16:44
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(12-07-2012 15:48 )camelot Wrote:  Who called gemma hiles last night and felt ripped off? She works till 11pm and doesn't do the business. Not calling her again. She wants the money for working but isn't prepared to do the work. Why why why stay till 11 and know that you're not going to go topless? I think she has done that before. It's not as though they were short of girls last night. I think that they started some girls at 11 so that she could work an extra hour. She must have been the one who asked for more airtime. I'm not going to call her ever again. People who feel the same should not call her after 10pm if she refuses to go topless.

gemma did go topless last night, not properly topless with nipples showing, but she got them out using the handbra. right at the end though her boobs were fully out including nipples accidentally. gemma normally doesnt stay till 11, at the most gemma stays till 10. think she only stayed till 11 last night as cover till the later babe/babes arrived.

fair enough you werent happy about gemma not going topless, but the babeshows are mainly about phone sex and from what i could tell gemma definately delivered on that

Piper Niven Superfan
12-07-2012 17:04
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

(12-07-2012 15:48 )camelot Wrote:  Who called gemma hiles last night and felt ripped off? She works till 11pm and doesn't do the business. Not calling her again. She wants the money for working but isn't prepared to do the work. Why why why stay till 11 and know that you're not going to go topless? I think she has done that before. It's not as though they were short of girls last night. I think that they started some girls at 11 so that she could work an extra hour. She must have been the one who asked for more airtime. I'm not going to call her ever again. People who feel the same should not call her after 10pm if she refuses to go topless.

For your information, Gemma did 10:00-23:00 yesterday, followed by 5:30-12:00, so that's around 20 hours work in a day and a bit. As Rammy said, the most likely explanation is that she was asked to do the extra hour and agreed. Moan about Gemma not going topless if you have to, but don't accuse her of not being prepared to do the work.

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
12-07-2012 17:31
camelot Offline
Senior Poster

what show were you watching? did you even call her last night? I asked to get her boobs out after 10 and she said she couldn't. she DID NOT go topless. She didn't have to stay till eleven to cover for other girls as you suggest. She obviously wants the extra airtime but isn't prepared to do the work.
12-07-2012 17:35