Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
(13-05-2012 18:42 )babefinder Wrote:  Has elite gone out and got themselves a dutch licence...laugh Wink

Nah, the producer just had some dutch courage Big Grin

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
13-05-2012 23:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(13-05-2012 23:05 )munch1917 Wrote:  Nah, the producer just had some dutch courage Big Grin

Brilliant Bounce
13-05-2012 23:09
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Dutch or no Dutch licence, one thing that is certain is that Elite has certainly remergenced as a force to be reckoned with once more, unfortunately I missed all the hot action due to working nightshift Huh but well I've just had a look at the caps from the past few nights and wow eek Was this the same channel I was seeing, it looks like Elite has just purchased a time machine and showed us why exactly we all fell in love with this channel in the first place, I watched last nights show and well typical Sunday night fare, but Elite will still have a few stumbles yet before a 100% recovery is fully made but the signs are good that this once flagging ship could soon be full steam ahead.
14-05-2012 16:32
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

yeah does seem elite has gone back in time the past couple of weeks or so since the May bank holiday, with good performances all round, nakedness, oil and lots of 241's. think its been the best channel since the bank holiday and hopefully as you say sb it can be back to its very best soon (as much as the current rules allow it to)

have said before all channels have spells where they are very quiet/off form followed by spells where they are pushing it and back to its best, seems elite is now out of the quiet spell and is back to pushing it as much as they can

Piper Niven Superfan
14-05-2012 19:54
continental19 Offline
Posting Machine

I thought last night's show was great, the beautiful Victoria was at her curvy sexy best, and i thought the 2 American girls seem to be really enjoying themselves.

Oh i don't no about anyone else, but don't you just love how those american girls talk, they sound so Horny, i love itBig Grin
14-05-2012 20:51
Gold Plated Pension Offline
paid to sip tea

Ex-presenter from this operator Danica is on mainstream TV tomorrow night. Channel 4 are showing 'Sex, Lies and Rinsing Guys' @ 22.00 hours. It's a programme about a bunch of girls who flirt with guys so they will buy them stuff, but there's no sex. They just rinse the guy's of their money.

Generally Following

http://www.openrightsgroup.org/

http://www.indexoncensorship.org/

http://www.backlash-uk.org.uk/wp/

http://www.melonfarmers.co.uk/faqmf.htm

http://www.bis.gov.uk/brdo/publications/...sultations

Expect a Civil Service
Liberty, once lost, is lost forever.
14-05-2012 22:34
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

two bald men agreeing to share a comb
(14-05-2012 16:32 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  ............one thing that is certain is that Elite has certainly remergenced as a force to be reckoned with once more, unfortunately I missed all the hot action due to the fact I was out burgling..........

(14-05-2012 19:54 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ............think its been the best channel since the early cretaceous and hopefully as you say sb it can be back to its very best soon ...........

This Anglo-Caledonian civil partnership is no fun at all. For god's sake get the handbags out and start wacking the shit out of each other again.

14-05-2012 22:59
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(14-05-2012 22:34 )Gold Plated Pension Wrote:  Ex-presenter from this operator Danica is on mainstream TV tomorrow night. Channel 4 are showing 'Sex, Lies and Rinsing Guys' @ 22.00 hours. It's a programme about a bunch of girls who flirt with guys so they will buy them stuff, but there's no sex. They just rinse the guy's of their money.

Sounds sickening.
14-05-2012 23:05
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

In responce to Dan's comments regarding me and Rammy, here is a statement I also issued in another thread regarding this matter to hopefully put an end to all the speculation Smile

Ok Dan, first of all just to end all speculation, me and Rammy are just taking a wee break from winding each other up, afterall it is the holiday season We both need to recharge our batteries for the forthcoming campaign where hopefully all hell will once more break loose Big Grin

I fully admit I've not been on the best of form lately and have let the whole forum down badly who were looking for a spat between me and Rammy to develop. At the end of the day you all pay good money to be entertained on this forum and a lot of people have been badly let down and no doubt will be looking for a full refund for the Scottishbloke v Rammy match to be played out in this manner, it's clearly unacceptable but don't worry at the moment we're both very busy training for the next match and this time we can both promise that it'll be another legendary clash of the titans. I want to dispell any rumours of any kind of bromance going on between Rammy and myself, Rammy is still very much my nemesis Big Laugh

Please all remain patient. Scottishbloke v Rammy will be coming soon to a box office near you. We are both just currently negotiating with the sponsors how much money we will both recieve for the forthcoming big event Big Grin

PS - Elite was rubbish last night - Cue Rammy Smile
(This post was last modified: 15-05-2012 19:28 by Scottishbloke.)
15-05-2012 17:11
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

sorry to dissapoint you sb all im going to say is i thought considering it was a weeknight show where generally things are quiet and nothing much happens, elite was pretty good last night

Piper Niven Superfan
15-05-2012 19:25