Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

scapaflow Offline
Master Poster

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
Looking at the Elite schedule for the weekend and nothing much going on apart from an American import to brighten things up, although I might as well just check her out online. Look forward to Claire Richards pitching up next to add some much needed class, and Gracie on Sunday after the last episode of Homeland.
04-05-2012 17:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

plenty for me this weekend, paige turnah & tori black tonight, dionne, the twins and tori tomorrow, victoria roberts on sunday and bank holiday monday the two best rears on the babeshows are on paige & victoria

Piper Niven Superfan
04-05-2012 20:50
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

thought last night elite had one of its best nights in a very long time, all 4 babes had very good nights, especially paige and tori who did a couple of good 241's.

then of course came the moment that never looked like happening, cara brett on an elite nightshow Smile which included her going toplesseekeekshockedshocked . also sophia knight made a brief appearance on screen too

Piper Niven Superfan
05-05-2012 12:10
continental19 Offline
Posting Machine

Well What can I say about the show from Elite last night, Absolutely FantasticBig Grin I mean let's look at this logically. You had Tori black who loves to get naked, you had Paige Turner who loves to get naked, plus you needed producers who wanted to push the limit of the Rules. And what do you get an outstanding show. The chemistry from some 241 action with Paige and Tori was great, and when each of them started using the baby oil eekeek
Again the producers played a big part in pushing the boundaries and allowing them to really work it. Without doubt one of the best nights from Elite, let's hope this will carry onBig Grin
05-05-2012 12:31
dirk362 Away
Farewell to one and all...

An open question - does anyone know the rationale for the lack of one channel each night (usually but not always 932), but then it does get used later on as say 3am in the morning ?
I record all 4 channels but would rather save some disk space if 932 isn't going to be used or have unique output (i.e. not simulcast with one of the other 3 channels).
Thoughts and opinions anyone ?
05-05-2012 12:34
cmiller Offline
Ofcom can suck my sweaty balls

cost cutting? though that would only work if the girls only got paid for their time on screen
05-05-2012 14:25
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

havent a clue about that. maybe to boost elite's money from pics & vids etc

Piper Niven Superfan
05-05-2012 14:49
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(05-05-2012 12:34 )dirk362 Wrote:  An open question - does anyone know the rationale for the lack of one channel each night (usually but not always 932), but then it does get used later on as say 3am in the morning ?
I record all 4 channels but would rather save some disk space if 932 isn't going to be used or have unique output (i.e. not simulcast with one of the other 3 channels).
Thoughts and opinions anyone ?

Perhaps they found it too expensive to run 4 lots of girls over 4 channels. Maybe going back to 3 channels with 932 being dropped once the license runs out? Only a guess.
06-05-2012 08:42
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

pretty good guess bytor and probably right, elite were probably not making enough money to justify 4 channels so going to run adverts on 932 till its licence for it runs out. cant really run 4 channels with several night babes leaving elite over recent months

Piper Niven Superfan
06-05-2012 09:30
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(06-05-2012 09:30 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  pretty good guess bytor and probably right, elite were probably not making enough money to justify 4 channels so going to run adverts on 932 till its licence for it runs out. cant really run 4 channels with several night babes leaving elite over recent months

Elite don't have to keep it going till their licence runs out , you can keep your licence and have no channel ,you can also hand the licence back at any time you wish , Elite had and still may have a freeview licence that they never used , Elite have bought all the Sky channels EPG positions and air time out right , they don't lease any of them now , this seems a strange thing to do if only a short time after you have acquired extra channels of your own to then use 1 of them for adverts , it must have recently cost Elite a small fortune to set up all these channels of their own , surly someone must have done some sort of survey/research into prospected call revenues and the financial gains/losses of setting up a extra channel before the cash was splashed .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2012 12:09 by mr mystery.)
06-05-2012 11:48