Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
Does that mean I can get my own section on the Elite forum if I tweet that I'm starting on there? Wink

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
14-04-2012 13:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I personally think it's about time that someone needs to confirm that Paige is "an elite babe" as Rammy puts it , either Paige , Jamie or even admin if he has any info that can be mentioned , some thing needs to be confirmed or imo her threads shouldn't be in the Elite section , how long should a girls threads be in a section based on a tweet made a month or so ago and a aborted show date ? and no conformation by any party if she will still be joining Elite .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
14-04-2012 13:26
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

Why does it matter to you so much.. Is it keeping you awake at night?

She last named Elite as her designated babeshow home. QED.

And iLoveMegan i think you need to put in a good few years of ass-shaking in a wide variety of thongs before you deserve your own section
Pay your dues! Smile
14-04-2012 13:30
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(14-04-2012 12:48 )mr mystery Wrote:  At the risk of upsetting Paige Tyler fans and due to the fact that i'm prevented for some reason from posting in her threads i thought i'd ask a few question in this thread about the continuing presence of her various threads in the Elite sections , i'm just thinking is it appropriate for a girl that has never appeared on Elite , hasn't confirmed she is still joining Elite , Elite haven't confirmed she is still joining either to have all threads in a channel section that she has no connections with in any capacity and no one has confirmed she is joining them , i don't know of any of girl that has a section and many threads including her website thread in a channel section that they have never appeared on and no one has confirmed that she is ever going to join them . It all seem very strange to me .

Not upsetting any of us fans by asking that. More the mods or admin I would imagine as they put her in here and keep her in here. I guess that it was placed in here because at one time she was going to join Elite. Now she isn't you could ask them to remove her thread to a more suitable location if it bothers you. As long as they notify us of the location and keep it open I'm not fussed.
14-04-2012 13:31
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

I did suggest to a couple of mods 2 weeks ago that Paiges section would be more suited to THIS section Smile
14-04-2012 13:31
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

well not upsetting me. was wondering why it is still in the elite thread myself

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
14-04-2012 13:36
mr mystery Away

(14-04-2012 13:30 )Rise Wrote:  Why does it matter to you so much.. Is it keeping you awake at night?

She last named Elite as her designated babeshow home. QED.

It don't bother me feller , just asking a question as i am curious about why Paige's threads are still in the Elite section when nothing has been confirmed if she is still going to be a Elite babe , can't see anything wrong with my query myself .
Not sure there was any need for your reaction and comments to my questions either .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 14-04-2012 14:27 by mr mystery.)
14-04-2012 13:46
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

All these sub section annoy me anyway, makes the place look untidy IMO

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
14-04-2012 13:58
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

(14-04-2012 13:46 )mr mystery Wrote:  It don't bother me feller , just asking a question as i am curious about why Paige's threads are still in the Elite section when nothing has been confirmed if she is still going to be a Elite babe , can't see anything wrong with my query myself .
Not sure there was any need for your reaction to my questions either .

Fair enough. If your posts weren't trying to stir anything up then I take back any undue negativity on my part.

It seems that even her hardcore forum fans are wondering why it's in the Elite section so maybe my own logic is wrong and it should be moved back to its previous location. But if it got moved to 'World Babes' or something like that (as SmC has suggested), it would be a lot harder for people to find.
I've never even heard of 'World babes' and I've been on here a couple of years.
(This post was last modified: 14-04-2012 14:31 by Rise.)
14-04-2012 14:30
mr mystery Away

(14-04-2012 14:30 )Rise Wrote:  It seems that even her hardcore forum fans are wondering why it's in the Elite section so maybe my own logic is wrong and it should be moved back to its previous location. But if it got moved to 'World Babes' or something like that (as SmC has suggested), it would be a lot harder for people to find.
I've never even heard of 'World babes' and I've been on here a couple of years.

I've been meaning to post something for a while concerning former girls and how hard it can be to find were their threads are , i just wonder if Elite and all the other channels should have a former girl section like the websites do and make it a "stuck" thread ? . Danica is another girl that no longer works at Elite or any babe channel , her thread is still in the day section as if she is still at Elite , Sophia Knight has also left the TV side of Elite and still has threads in the sections as if she still appears on TV , so would it be a good idea to have a Elite former babes thread like their website for people to carry on posting general info and website info etc about the girls , it would be much easier to find , this section would just be for former girls that haven't moved on to other channels , This would mean that Paige's threads would be in a former BS girls section until/if she starts at Elite .The link SmC gives leads you to a section were Yvette Merriman's and other girls threads are , i'm guessing a lot of people don't know it exists , if a former girls section was set up in the BS section Yvette would be in the former BS section making it much easier for people to find .
I know i've gone off track a bit in this Elite general chat & discussion thread but Rise makes a good point about it being harder to find the girls threads when they are not in a main babe channel section . Anyway just a thought , maybe it could end up a bit complicated to do .

(This post was last modified: 14-04-2012 20:34 by mr mystery.)
14-04-2012 20:23