Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
(02-04-2012 22:58 )robwon Wrote:  Sophie is gone too? She was my favorite . No sammie pennington, paige green and we barely ever see becky on nights . Maybe Elite are going bust . If they lose Dionne , its all over !

over reaction here, sammie & paige left ages ago, sophia has left to persue other projects and becky is happy mainly on days.

elite have brought in babes to offset these and is still one of the top channels

as for khloe & kara, not sure myself if they are elite babes but elite must think they can do a job for elite

Piper Niven Superfan
03-04-2012 00:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

I haven't been on the forum that much over the last few days. But I see that revolving door between Elite & Babestation has been getting plenty of use. laugh

Do they have some sort of on loan agreement going. You can have one of mine if can have one of yours for a month. Surprised

It's becoming a bit farsical. Rolleyes Maybe Rammy should start another thread called "Guess the next exchange between BS & Elite" Bounce
03-04-2012 12:52
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

^^ I thought this before, when Lori went back to Babestation, and felt that perhaps it was a loan to help them regain some success, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Lori seems to have gone back to Babestation for money reasons (Just my guess), so it might not be a case of let me borrow her, and I'll let you have this one in exchange.

The women must not be bound to any channel for too long though, considering how frequently they go from one to another. Maybe they all have to sign a six month minimum contract, keeping them there if they are successful, but that the women can't go to another channel in that time period, unless they aren't bringing in the calls and are dismissed.
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2012 14:46 by mrmann.)
03-04-2012 14:45
towny Offline
Senior Poster

I think it's all pretty clear what's going on. Elite recognised that BS was changing for the worst, made an offer to Paige, word got round and it's turned into a bidding war so she's biding her time; Georgie has told Paige she hates it at elite coz it's all a bit cliquey and if you're not in the gang it's a bit rubbish... so the chances of Paige joining are about nil IMHO
03-04-2012 15:36
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

well khloe and kara wont be on till at least easter sunday according to the schedules if theyre on elite

also paige herself announced she was joining elite

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2012 18:11 by Rammyrascal.)
03-04-2012 18:10
oldboy1047 Offline
Posting Machine

but i dont remember elite ever saying paige was joining unless i missed it
03-04-2012 18:35
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

remember paige herself saying she was joining in a blog and then said a date (22nd)

Piper Niven Superfan
03-04-2012 18:45
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Didn't like the show one bit last night, all I can say is it was absymal from start to finish, some of the models didn't even get topless, that's how bad it was, calling this show Elite, it most certainly isn't, far from it, a total dire and shambolic mess.
03-04-2012 18:50
Money_Shot Offline
ATFC - 1992

I have to disagree with you SB. Lilly was brilliant as always. She is one of the few reasons I still watch the shows. Never disappoints .

The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
03-04-2012 18:59
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(03-04-2012 18:50 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Didn't like the show one bit last night, all I can say is it was absymal from start to finish, some of the models didn't even get topless, that's how bad it was, calling this show Elite, it most certainly isn't, far from it, a total dire and shambolic mess.

eh what are you on aboutHuhHuh, all of the babes went topless last night apart from lucy-anne who was only doing 9pm-10pm and it wasnt abysmal, dire and shambolic as you said it was.

fair enough you really dont like elite, but dont say things that never happened

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2012 19:05 by Rammyrascal.)
03-04-2012 19:04