Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

sakurasakuradax Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Elite TV Discussion Thread
I agree! I like the kissing, long time since I've seen it on these channels =)

but I'm guessing we won't get much more than that...here's hoping
24-06-2009 00:01
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
G@Z! Offline
Banned

all good but 3 hours in the alley [Image: 2235_yawn.gif]
24-06-2009 00:12
Phoenix Offline
Posting Machine

BgLugs Wrote:The 2 girls are really hot tonight. Sucking nipples so hard i thought they were going to produce milk

[Image: 1-653618d035.jpg] [Image: 2-156f7db68e.jpg] [Image: 3-762952ed4a.jpg] [Image: 4-4700f9c1dc.jpg]
24-06-2009 00:22
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

ana looking like a new born baby
24-06-2009 23:18
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

G@Z! Wrote:all good but 3 hours in the alley [Image: 2235_yawn.gif]

I agree with G@Z, the girls are hot (hell, I'm even starting to like Emily!) but why so long standing around in a cramped alley? The novelty has worn off now. Who knows, maybe they are building new sets in the studio (hopefully).
Let's see them stand there for 3 hours in their undercrackers and smiles on their faces come January when its pissing from the heavens!laugh
24-06-2009 23:41
schmoo Away
Master Poster

I’m putting this in this thread, ‘cos i’m starting to really like Elite TV & ‘cos Holly James is my new found love!

I’m a firm favourite of day shows & don’t watch the night shows. The main reason being that i love the tease aspect of days that some girls do so well – the thought of seeing something we shouldn’t (in daytime) just so does it for me.. and more so when i do see that something.

But i thought, what if night time shows could sometimes have the girls wearing daytime outifts, then if they wanted to show what they normally do on the night shows, they could, without any recriminations. This would be great for me, ‘cos i love upskirt knicker flashes & big boobs. So if a girl pulled the top down/opened the blouse to let the boobs fall out or uncross her legs to show a slow gratuitous knicker flash, then great. My own opinion is that seeing girls in just bras & knickers etc just lying there/gyrating etc does nothing for me. It seems too “easy” & may i say, a little stale & boring.

Sorry about that. I decided to write this as it’s a thought of mine.. probably just ‘cos i wanna se Holly’s boobs actually! But i dare say i am in the minority, even alone, on this, so if anyone wants to shoot me down in flames, then so be it.. I’ll retreat to my my crab shell & be the hermit that i’m so desperately trying not to be!!
28-06-2009 12:53
Nigma Away
Master Poster

You know what, schmoo, you're spot on and I'd be happy to see that kind of show (and you really shouldn't apologize for wanting to see boobs - the quest for boobs is always well justified).

You'd be suprised how many people go in for the tease and thrill of catching an unintentional slip or offhand flash. It creates a better sense of anticipation and natural sexiness which your typical late shows and underwear clad girls trying to look sexy tend to lack. Sadly, that concept and slip hunting used to be a lot more popular around here, but for various reasons has generally fallen out of favor.

The only problem is, if you did work such a concept specifically into a late show then you risk it looking too false and forced. Sure the more natural/casual style of dress and chat would be great, but any kind of slipping or flashing is probably going to end up looking false and being overdone.

Still a good idea though and I'd wholeheartedly support it Wink
28-06-2009 14:26
schmoo Away
Master Poster

Nigma, thank you for your reply/comments and support. It is appreciated.

I do see your point, but whilst what i mention has to be, or appear to be, accidental on the daytime, wouldn't necessarily be so on the night shows as they would allow such "incidents". It wouldn't have to still be accidental, it could still have the same effect (on me) if the girls did it purposely.

Either way, i would love to have clothed girls showing lots of knicker flashes, cleavage & boobs out!
28-06-2009 14:54
Nigma Away
Master Poster

Yeah, I know what you mean, but it would be a hellulva difficult balancing act for the girls. Many wouldn't have the restraint, others would probably lack the subtlety required to make it look sexy, and then there's the problem of dealing with demanding callers who want something entirely raunchier.

Still, unintentional or not, a low buttoned blouse or dress getting pushed aside by a casual brush of the arm, giving a side glimpse as she adjusts her outfit is still a damn appealing thought.

Or was that too specific Tongue
28-06-2009 15:08
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

Unfortunately, it's beginning to look as if Elite have run out of ideas.

A channel, which at the outset, brought the alleyway, the shower set, see through knickers, the spotlight strip and the step in the main studio (remember that?) now seems to basically rely on the alley to provide anything decent.

Didn't seem to be much going on, other than some very good snogging scenes, whenever I flicked onto it last night. When I called it a night, the 3 girls had been in the office looking pretty bored for an hour and a half.

Looks like they'll have a problem in months to come because the alley is their best set and that presumably will be out of bounds during the winter months. It looks like it's only Anastasia who is happy to use the shower set and the most recent ideas they've come up with just haven't worked.

Hasn't helped that there has been a definite toning down of performances since the early weeks either.
28-06-2009 15:15