Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
(06-03-2012 21:37 )Chilly Wrote:  
(06-03-2012 21:33 )oldboy1047 Wrote:  unless they are finally going to start the promised web only and @home shows

That idea is so dead.

What about an idea to film uncensored or less censored content on one of the TV cameras, and for it only to be shown on the webstream? That way, the quality will be better than the @Home webcams, and they could make it part of the fee for joining the site. It could either be for members, or for anyone who watches the webstream. My guess is they'd likely make it for the site members only, but I think this could be the next step for them to make!
07-03-2012 01:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
oklahoma001 Offline
Posting Machine

(07-03-2012 01:06 )mrmann Wrote:  What about an idea to film uncensored or less censored content on one of the TV cameras, and for it only to be shown on the webstream?

How many of the current Elite night girls do you think would actually be willing to show off the gash to one camera while another is filming from another angle? All I can think of is Paige and Sophia.
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2012 01:22 by oklahoma001.)
07-03-2012 01:16
cmiller Offline
Ofcom can suck my sweaty balls

^^^if you mean Paige Tyler then I'll sign up! Big Grin
07-03-2012 01:19
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(07-03-2012 01:16 )oklahoma001 Wrote:  
(07-03-2012 01:06 )mrmann Wrote:  What about an idea to film uncensored or less censored content on one of the TV cameras, and for it only to be shown on the webstream?

How many of the current Elite night girls do you think would actually be willing to show off the gash to one camera while another is filming from another angle? All I can think of is Paige and Sophia.

Well my hope was that any woman who's shown open leg or full frontal before (Caty, Charlie, Rachel, Becky, Mica, Paige Tyler, Georgie) would be willing to do the same again, though I don't know if it's based on whether they are paid more, or whether they just don't want to ever again.
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2012 16:42 by mrmann.)
07-03-2012 02:49
cmiller Offline
Ofcom can suck my sweaty balls

^^^Becky did full-frontal? when - and most importantly where - was this??
07-03-2012 03:16
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(07-03-2012 03:16 )cmiller Wrote:  ^^^Becky did full-frontal? when - and most importantly where - was this??

On some websites, including Breathtakers I think. Mica on Brooke Lee's Playmates, Rachel on Breathtakers and Playboy and maybe others, Charlie on Simon Scans, Caty on her Sexstation webcams and pic galleries, Georgie has shown a bit on the Babestation site including full frontal and some open leg from behind while standing, and Paige Tyler did a mostly unseen photoshoot from her early days that was full frontal. I might be missing some.
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2012 16:44 by mrmann.)
07-03-2012 03:28
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(06-03-2012 21:27 )mr mystery Wrote:  If you have just increased your work force by 3 and possibly 4 new girls (Camilla) and you have not let any existing girls go and you still have the same number of channels/air time available that you did before increasing the work force then the existing girls are bound to be on screen less than they were before the 3 new girls were set on , the new girls are bound to be replacing some shifts/air time of existing girls , unless of course Elite start copying Cellcast and do more sections with 2 or 3 girls on screen together .
Fair enough Rammy some existing girls are active glamour models and go on holiday etc , but before the new arrivals these shifts would have been covered by the existing Elite girls getting more shifts , it doesn't matter what way you look at it employing more girls and not getting rid of existing girls (yet) will result in some girls being on screen less than they would have been if the new girls hadn't arrived .
I think new arrivals is a good thing to be honest , it could make the existing girls up their game in order to keep their shifts .

Nah reckon Could keep current lineup and the newbies they have the 4 channels so could go 6 maybe even 8 no problems with 2 to a channel hour on hour off

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
07-03-2012 07:41
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

But then you are doubling your wage bill. Will they really raise enough revenue to cover that.
07-03-2012 11:30
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(07-03-2012 11:30 )rj242 Wrote:  But then you are doubling your wage bill. Will they really raise enough revenue to cover that.

i reckon with the girls they have brought in then prob yeah all have a good followings prob alienated sky viewers who gave up calling cos of Girl callers and other BS scams and poor service

One thing is they really need to sort out the webstream and voipay couldnt access voipay about 10:30 last night for about 30 mins think was because everyone was using the stream. for the ex bs girls will have loads of freeview viewers and callers im lucky i only used the stream to get the voipay number and pin so i could call

that said once i got thru was quick fast and great audio on the line and a damm fine call to gracie lead to me being a happy bunny wanting to call again WinkWink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
07-03-2012 11:52
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Well we will soon find out if Elite plan to increase the girls they use every night to 6 or 8 to accommodate the new arrivals like HannahsPet suggests , or if some girls will get their shifts reduced , if Elite are planning to use more girls a night than they presently do then it should soon be on the Elite schedule . There is one thing for sure they will have to make sure using 6-8 girls a night results in higher revenue because the wage bill for using more girls will also increase as well , so there's no point in doing it if increased revenue is nullified by increased wages .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
07-03-2012 12:06