Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
Well Rammy, got some good news for you and some bad news, first the bad news I missed last nights show as I was sound asleep in my bed, I was working today at 6am Huh next the good news I've just checked back last nights Elite caps of Mica Big Grin and well it's given me just a glimmer of hope, Mica got naked Tongue what the fuck and I missed it eek and yet some people think I'm an Elite basher, no not at all Rolleyes I may have to wait a bit longer until I see the hand thong and oil come out Wink but yes at long last some encouraging signs coming from Elite. Didn't I say I'd be the first to congratulate Elite when I saw an improvement and by the looks of things last night was a massive one and a big step towards recovery. Ironically Babestation had a stinker of show last night Big Laugh
16-02-2012 20:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

See that's what makes elite by far the best channel, naked is still something special, something the one trick ponys who are always naked on the other channels should learn.

There's no need for the girls on elite to always be naked when they look so good in the massive range of outfits they have. I guess if some of the other channel girls had the imagination for such a range of outfits they might not feel the need to go naked and limit themselves to the same show night after night.

Then there's the range of girls, elite and rlc smash bs to pieces with the rosters(flicking past bs these last few nights it seems they have about 4 girls left working for them)

Sets wise, like every channel they need more.

Overall on their worst nights, they still put the other channels to shame

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
16-02-2012 21:53
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(16-02-2012 21:53 )gazfc Wrote:  ...Overall on their worst nights, they still put the other channels to shame

good sum up there gaz & spot on. ive said for a while there is more to a babeshow babes performance than going naked, at times it can restrict a babe and the elite babes to wear some of the best outfits on the babeshows.

agree with your other points elite does have a better roster than bs and they always keep adding good babes, the recent addition of paige turnah last week is an example and yes even when elite has an off night, they are still one of the top channels that night

Piper Niven Superfan
16-02-2012 23:06
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

Well I'll do a Scottishbloke moan tonight, seeing as he's taken the night off it Wink, but I've personally never counted the c-string as naked, any more than gaff tape. Kills the suspense as far as I'm concerned. And correct me if I'm wrong, as I'm going from the caps too, Mica didn't appear to take advantage of it with the positions.
16-02-2012 23:09
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

wouldnt be the elite general thread without a moan from someonelaugh

Piper Niven Superfan
16-02-2012 23:11
oklahoma001 Offline
Posting Machine

(16-02-2012 21:53 )gazfc Wrote:  Overall on their worst nights, they still put the other channels to shame

Outfits make a huge difference for sure, but putting on one decent performance on one set each night is not putting the other channels to shame. The girls do about 3 or 4 sets each night and if we're lucky she'll do one decent performance. Sure theres the odd girl who is consistent each night but for every 1 good performer there's 4 others who are far to inconsistent.
16-02-2012 23:16
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(16-02-2012 23:11 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  wouldnt be the elite general thread without a moan from someonelaugh

Don't you worry I'll be back tommorow with a daily rant which you can look forward to Big Laugh however that all depends on what happens on tonights show Big Grin time of daily rant - subject to change Wink
16-02-2012 23:34
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

(16-02-2012 23:16 )oklahoma001 Wrote:  Outfits make a huge difference for sure, but putting on one decent performance on one set each night is not putting the other channels to shame. The girls do about 3 or 4 sets each night and if we're lucky she'll do one decent performance. Sure theres the odd girl who is consistent each night but for every 1 good performer there's 4 others who are far to inconsistent.

I'd rather watch elites worst then some of the other channels so called best cause at the end of the day looks far out way performance. What's the point of a girl putting on a top notch performance when they don't look sexy doing it.

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
16-02-2012 23:39
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
oklahoma001 Offline
Posting Machine

(16-02-2012 23:39 )gazfc Wrote:  I'd rather watch elites worst then some of the other channels so called best cause at the end of the day looks far out way performance. What's the point of a girl putting on a top notch performance when they don't look sexy doing it.

True, but the same can be said of the opposite. What's the point of a girl wearing a sexy outfit if she's going to lay static all night? Might as well be fapping to some picturesTongue
17-02-2012 03:01
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(16-02-2012 21:53 )gazfc Wrote:  Then there's the range of girls, elite and rlc smash bs to pieces with the rosters(flicking past bs these last few nights it seems they have about 4 girls left working for them)

Sets wise, like every channel they need more.

Overall on their worst nights, they still put the other channels to shame

totally agree about elite and rlc kicking bs, don't agree about the sets as i think rlc has a great mix, i think if you had rlc's number of sets and elites number of outfit changes a night you would have one hell of a channel, and no i don't think they put all the channels to shame Smile

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
17-02-2012 11:37