Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
(12-02-2012 12:48 )oldboy1047 Wrote:  i dont think the not so good performances on elite can be put down to the girls.i think they do a great job considering the restraints placed on them by the elite producers.to prove my point at one time last night charlie did a hand panty for about a minute until she was obviously told to stop and when they did a 2 4 1 with charlie and dionne i think it was charlie who said we are not allowed to touch.so i place the blame for the deteriorating performances on the producers for their lack of interesting sets and their over cautious attitude

Couldnt agree less with most of that...

The restrictions that ofcom and therefore the producers have to impose are the same for EVERY girl on Elite.

You don't hear of Caty Cole, Sophia Knight, Clare Richards, Adele having many poor performances, regardless of what a set they are on. The best performers are the ones who can still have a good show whether it be on a bed, a chair, a cage, an office set etc

Fact is that Elite's problem is not one of Ofcoms creating as all channels have to adhere to Ofcoms regulations, its that whilst they arguably have the best looking girls, they also have some of the Laziest performers.

Dont get me wrong...I like these girls, but they are lazy and probably on most frequently..

Dionne Daniels : Only really shines on a standing set, but 95% of the time is confined to a bed..NOT good on the phone either. (Sorry Wazo)

Ashley Emma : Stunning girl, great Arse....rarely has a good show and again often confined to the beds.

Mica Martinez : can look dis-interested through a lot of her shows..I think thats just her natural personality which i like but can see why she infuriates so many people.

Charlie O Neal : Her opening few months on Elite were a breath of fresh air but i think she got too comfortable and is now just phoning it in.
Also seems to have little or no creativity in the outfit department either!

As regards the sets, i've always said there are too many beds in that studio...they obviously look far too inviting for some of the girls! In that respect i guess you can blame the producers!

If i was a producer, i'd have 2 beds in there..The rest would be setss that encouraged movement..not sleep!!!
12-02-2012 15:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
timtheactor Offline
Senior Poster

found the last two nights bitterly disappointing.quite agree that elite must up their game and that having girls who have less energy than a waxwork model turns viewers off.sorry but time ashley-mica-etc went.eliite still have stunners but when theyre not on need to still be able to produce a watchable show.
12-02-2012 15:46
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

disagree a bit, agree last night was a bit disapointing with only dionne really holding my attention. but friday night was very good and tonight looks like being a good night with a very good lineup on including moness, victoria, clare richards and paige turnah all on

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2012 17:33 by Rammyrascal.)
12-02-2012 17:33
timtheactor Offline
Senior Poster

(12-02-2012 17:33 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  disagree a bit, agree last night was a bit disapointing with only dionne really holding my attention. but friday night was very good and tonight looks like being a good night with a very good lineup on including moness, victoria, clare richards and paige turnah all on

that sounds more like it!
12-02-2012 21:07
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(12-02-2012 17:33 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  disagree a bit, agree last night was a bit disapointing with only dionne really holding my attention. but friday night was very good and tonight looks like being a good night with a very good lineup on including moness, victoria, clare richards and paige turnah all on

As I've said before, it's these newer recruits that have injected a much needed work ethic into Elite.

You just watch the difference in energy, facial expressions, movement, number of positions tonight to some of the old regulars. Like night and day.
12-02-2012 22:01
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

^^^ It could be argued that the mere fact that they are new to Elite Nights could be the main reason why they display those qualities in your opinion.

It will be interesting to see if you have the same opinion in a few months time when they are more settled in and familiar with the setup.

When you have new performers they obviously bring a certain freshness, however maintaining interest and achieving longevity is a lot more difficult particularly nowadays on these channels.

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
12-02-2012 23:42
cmiller Offline
Ofcom can suck my sweaty balls

New recruits vs old
Lori must be the exception that proves the rule!
13-02-2012 02:04
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(12-02-2012 23:42 )Pedro* Wrote:  ^^^ It could be argued that the mere fact that they are new to Elite Nights could be the main reason why they display those qualities in your opinion.

It will be interesting to see if you have the same opinion in a few months time when they are more settled in and familiar with the setup.

When you have new performers they obviously bring a certain freshness, however maintaining interest and achieving longevity is a lot more difficult particularly nowadays on these channels.

A valid argument, but you can't say that about Victoria. She's been maintaining her performance levels for years now. She's never slacked yet, no matter what channel she's 'settled in' yet. That tells me it's all about the attitude of the babe rather than where she is.

Only time will tell with the others.
13-02-2012 02:11
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Elite right now is an example of just how not to do a show, it's been piss poor ever since Lori Buckby had the common sense to abandon this sinking ship, it has no ambition, yes great looking models but shit shows, the new recruits have pulled the sinking ship even closer to oblivion whilst the seasoned pro's have just been totally uninspiring in every department. Friday night's show was an absolute stinker with some of the models even resorting to sell Elite pens, just fucking desperate. One time I switched over to it here was Sophia waving her sock cladden feet at the camera and they call this erotic. It honestly had the feel and look to it of a dayshow, fully dressed models, flashing the odd tit here and there if you were lucky and yet Elite will blame Ofcom for the restrictions, yes they have restrictions but Elite are just taking the piss now with self censorship and the dullest show's I've ever seen in the history of the babe channels. Elite is officially the worst show going now. It's gone from the glory days of 2010 to the absymal lows of 2012. A joke of a channel and it's needs new management and new models, personally I'd get shot of the lot and start again from scrap as the rot has clearly sunk in now bladewave
13-02-2012 02:22
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

And there I was thinking they started to get rid of the rot when they got rid of MFC scammer Jessy and benefit cheat Lori

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
(This post was last modified: 13-02-2012 02:51 by gazfc.)
13-02-2012 02:47
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply