Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Digital Dave Away
Retired

RE: Elite TV Discussion Thread
Josh Wrote:
Tintin Wrote:I wasn't complaining I only said she doesn’t do a good snog!

Read things properly Before you accuse people in the wrong!

I hate giving members negative rates but from now on if I stupid replying's cause they didn’t read my post properly they’ll deserve the rate they get.

1 other thing Josh it's you're not you are! Sorry but I’m pist of at Some guys not reading my post properly

Thanks for the lesson Tintin, my bad. You may also want to check your previous post for grammar & spelling mistakes before you try to correct others.

Use dont no wot use tokin abbut. Wink
30-05-2009 03:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

Josh I’m sorry for what I said about you’re grammar i was just a bit pist of as I don’t like getting accused in the wrong.

Sorry mate

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
30-05-2009 19:12
Shandy Offline

it was interesting at first when it was shiny and new, and pinching TJ and gettin a fresh face in gemma massey, it was good, but that wore off and its just the same old thing, i'll prob get moaned at for this, but its just like bang babes and i hate bang babes, so i'm steering clear, like i steer clear of that. maybe if they ditch that horrible trance/dance crappy music and get some fresh signings rather than more pilfering, i might have a watch and change my mind. i will point out that this is my constructive opinion and not an opening for jamie to call me a dick....

BTW, this was gonna go in the opinion thread, but it got closed as i was typing it!
30-05-2009 23:37
Phoenix Offline
Posting Machine

shandyman Wrote:it was interesting at first when it was shiny and new, and pinching TJ and gettin a fresh face in gemma massey, it was good, but that wore off and its just the same old thing, i'll prob get moaned at for this, but its just like bang babes and i hate bang babes, so i'm steering clear, like i steer clear of that. maybe if they ditch that horrible trance/dance crappy music and get some fresh signings rather than more pilfering, i might have a watch and change my mind. i will point out that this is my constructive opinion and not an opening for jamie to call me a dick....

BTW, this was gonna go in the opinion thread, but it got closed as i was typing it!

I know it's stating the obvious, but...why dont you turn down the volume???
30-05-2009 23:43
elitetvonline Offline
Senior Poster

shandyman Wrote:it was interesting at first when it was shiny and new, and pinching TJ and gettin a fresh face in gemma massey, it was good, but that wore off and its just the same old thing, i'll prob get moaned at for this, but its just like bang babes and i hate bang babes, so i'm steering clear, like i steer clear of that. maybe if they ditch that horrible trance/dance crappy music and get some fresh signings rather than more pilfering, i might have a watch and change my mind. i will point out that this is my constructive opinion and not an opening for jamie to call me a dick....

Does this mean I dont get to call you a dick?

O.......and that's my favorite bit.
30-05-2009 23:46
Shandy Offline

haha i know its daft, but i can't stand silence in the house.... plus sometimes i'm curious to hear what's said on the mic, thats something elite doesn't have, the banter they have on babestation, it can be quite fun sometimes along with the sexiness of the girls doin their thing.
30-05-2009 23:46
Shandy Offline

elitetvonline Wrote:

Does this mean I dont get to call you a dick?

O.......and that's my favorite bit.

well i wasn't having a go at the channel or making digs for the sake of it, that was my absolute honest opinion about it, since you did want feedback.
30-05-2009 23:49
G@Z! Offline
Banned

ffs jamie if you call me a dick cos i'm critising you channel it just proves how far outta depth you really are reply to me when you have new vocabulary Big Grin
30-05-2009 23:50
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

Well said shandyman, no abuse or slinging shit. I'm sure elite will take your constructive opinions on board, and knowing how often you watch the channel will take the appropriate measures.

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
30-05-2009 23:55
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

shandyman Wrote:well i wasn't having a go at the channel or making digs for the sake of it, that was my absolute honest opinion about it, since you did want feedback.

I got called a dick for saying Emily's boring & that was the truth i rang her & spoke to her & all i got was hands & arms, lets all get excited at seeing those not lol

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 30-05-2009 23:57 by SirAssAlot.)
30-05-2009 23:55