Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

bunnybc Offline
Master Poster

RE: Elite TV Discussion Thread
Elite has the best quality signal of all the call babe channels. The downside is that you can now see the zits under the make-up.

Rep? If it paid the bills I may give a shit.
25-05-2009 11:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Danzig Wrote:With all the new signings does that mean we will see less of the likes of Alexa (the best looking girl on this channel IMO) and Paige? They won't get much chance to strut their stuff now with Emily, Ana and Hazel doing the night shows regularly.

im sure well see paige again soon. she's probably very busy with adult work. also alexa deserves a break as she was on a lot when elite didnt have many girls

Piper Niven Superfan
25-05-2009 11:30
DionneFan Offline
Senior Poster

Get in, Dionne is on Cool
25-05-2009 21:05
Bikini Inspector Offline
Bikini Inspector

Hope we gets loads of close up, full on, french kissing like we did last night from Hazel and Emily...
25-05-2009 21:17
DionneFan Offline
Senior Poster

I love Hazel and Dionne's kissing eek Big Grin
26-05-2009 00:53
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

RE: Emily the legend
rogerthedoger Wrote:what ever channel Emily Dean is on will be the best channel we all no Emily is a legend she is really good at her job she knows ezackly how to entertain her callers she is the best in the busness in my opinion

I'm not keen on Emily at all and tend not to watch when she's on, but leaving points about the girls aside I'd say Elite is the best channel just now regardless of exactly which girls are on, as the constant interaction they have between the girls makes for much more compelling viewing than any other channel at the moment.
26-05-2009 08:36
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

Emily's 1 hot babe but she's boring to talk to, I rang her a few nights ago when she was on with Ana & in conversation I said I’d love to see her wearing small panties like other girls do but she got at me saying why do men wanna see her ass, I thought that would have been obvious why guys want to see her ass! I think she was having a blonde moment that night or is she Always like that? Smile.

Even when Emily does show her ass wither it’s bending over the desk or doing doggy on the bed she Always covers her ass with her arm plus the camera guy hardly ever zooms in when she shows ass which is Really boring! I wouldn’t be surprised if Emily told the cam guys not to zoom in on her ass Sad.

Is it just me or is Elite dialing it down a notch? You never see any of the ladies wearing transparent panties any more which was a big thing when they 1st started but now all you get is see through tops.

I just hope tonight’s show is better than last nights cause last nights was boring Sad

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
26-05-2009 22:56
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Tintin Wrote:Emily's 1 hot babe but she's boring to talk to, I rang her a few nights ago when she was on with Ana & in conversation I said I’d love to see her wearing small panties like other girls do but she got at me saying why do men wanna see her ass, I thought that would have been obvious why guys want to see her ass! I think she was having a blonde moment that night or is she Always like that? Smile.

Even when Emily does show her ass wither it’s bending over the desk or doing doggy on the bed she Always covers her ass with her arm plus the camera guy hardly ever zooms in when she shows ass which is Really boring! I wouldn’t be surprised if Emily told the cam guys not to zoom in on her ass Sad.

Is it just me or is Elite dialing it down a notch? You never see any of the ladies wearing transparent panties any more which was a big thing when they 1st started but now all you get is see through tops.

I just hope tonight’s show is better than last nights cause last nights was boring Sad

prseume they are being cautions because of ofcom why there is not much wearing of see through knickers

Piper Niven Superfan
27-05-2009 15:02
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

Hi guys sorry for not typing much on the form, I've got a bad back so nearly every time I lean forward to type it drives me crazy Sad

Here's 1 of my 1st posts in a while.

Thank fuck there’s no Emily I guess tonight well get a show worth call/watching! I just hope Hazel learns how to snog properly & not kiss then pull back & kiss again, I hope you know what i mean?

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 29-05-2009 21:36 by SirAssAlot.)
29-05-2009 21:21
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

Tintin Wrote:Hi guys sorry for not typing much on the form, I've got a bad back so nearly every time I lean forward to type it drives me crazy Sad

Here's 1 of my 1st posts in a while.

Thank fuck there’s no Emily I guess tonight well get a show worth call/watching! I just hope Hazel learns how to snog properly & not kiss then pull back & kiss again, I hope you know what i mean?

More to the point,where has the lovely Ana got to??I need a shower!! Wink
(probably a cold one!!)

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
29-05-2009 22:53