Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
not really as elite dont do it much, only on 1 channel when they do and not all night

update its already over and its just mica on 914

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 28-12-2011 23:28 by Rammyrascal.)
28-12-2011 23:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Once upon a time I was a massive fan of this show and would regularly tune in night after night even to the point where I would record a it if I wasn't in the house to watch it, not anymore however, the harsh reality is that most of the models now are all so similar and the shows predicabilty factor just sends me to sleep, now you'll see that I have Caty Cole on my signature but even her performances aren't what they used to be as she seems to have lost a lot of the energy that she once possessed, the departure of Lori Buckby is noticable and in my opinion is a massive blow, what piss's me off most is the only time the show is any good is when they have a model from across the pond to show the Brits how it's done, I hope in 2012 that major changes are made and that means getting shot of a lot of the deadwood that currently exists, this is my honest assessment of the show at current as it's all very well having the occassional bad night but consistantly bad nights is just hammering more nails into the coffin of what was once a great show, a lot of people will not agree with my view's but I don't fuck around with my words and I'm only saying what I'm seeing, I don't like to be critical but if I wasn't then I wouldn't be honest.
28-12-2011 23:29
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

(28-12-2011 23:19 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  not really as elite dont do it much, only on 1 channel when they do and not all night

update its already over and its just mica on 914

True Rammy,& I don't take the piss that much either.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
28-12-2011 23:36
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

(28-12-2011 23:29 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Once upon a time I was a massive fan of this show and would regularly tune in night after night even to the point where I would record a it if I wasn't in the house to watch it, not anymore however, the harsh reality is that most of the models now are all so similar and the shows predicabilty factor just sends me to sleep, now you'll see that I have Caty Cole on my signature but even her performances aren't what they used to be as she seems to have lost a lot of the energy that she once possessed, the departure of Lori Buckby is noticable and in my opinion is a massive blow, what piss's me off most is the only time the show is any good is when they have a model from across the pond to show the Brits how it's done, I hope in 2012 that major changes are made and that means getting shot of a lot of the deadwood that currently exists, this is my honest assessment of the show at current as it's all very well having the occassional bad night but consistantly bad nights is just hammering more nails into the coffin of what was once a great show, a lot of people will not agree with my view's but I don't fuck around with my words and I'm only saying what I'm seeing, I don't like to be critical but if I wasn't then I wouldn't be honest.

Funny, I said almost the exact same thing in an email to Jamie not so long back. Where I said his production was not a patch on what it used to be six months ago. He assures me that more effort goes in now than it did then. So he couldn't figure what I was getting at. Maybe it's just us. But I certainly think the banning of 2-4-1's by Ofcom has had a big impact on our perception of the shows. And this Christmas is no exception. Hardly any of the channels seem to be as cheery as the were last year, as they can't interact with each other. No practical jokes like they used to do. No Afroman making an ass of himself. No get together wishing us all a Merry Christmas.

So I don't think your alone in your assesment. I just hope 2012 see's the reversal of the banning of 2-4-1's, as I can't see any chance of improvement otherwise.

I hope you all have a great New Year.

Ace.
(This post was last modified: 29-12-2011 21:39 by aceman65.)
29-12-2011 21:37
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

i too hope 2012 sees the ban on 241's go, also the rules for the nightshows in general get relaxed as well so elite and the other shows get back to how they were

Piper Niven Superfan
29-12-2011 21:46
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(29-12-2011 21:46 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  i too hope 2012 sees the ban on 241's go, also the rules for the nightshows in general get relaxed as well so elite and the other shows get back to how they were

Nah, 2012 will just be like this year. More channels will disappear for good, whilst others will carry on like a nervous wreck in order to try and avoid gettin' into trouble with the regulator.
(This post was last modified: 29-12-2011 22:04 by Chilly.)
29-12-2011 22:02
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

I agree, the 2-4-1 ban and other restrictions have been a hammer blow to the quality output of the channels. But, to me, it seems to have hurt Elite even more than the others, and maybe exposed the limitations of some babes who don't have enough else in their locker to compensate.

I think that's what makes the signings of the likes of Victoria Roberts, Moness, Adele etc vital. They can put in a performance regardless.

And I don't see Ofcom relaxing the rules in 2012, from their point of view why should they? It's up to the channels to grow some balls and fight them.
29-12-2011 22:12
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

Even in an extremely restricted environment it was great to see Caty & Mica on screen together again (their chemistry is almost palpable). However at the same time it really hit home for me the stark reality of how the banning of 2-4-1s has affected the overall quality and reduced my interest in the Elite nightshows and IMO was the most depressing aspect (in relation to babeshows) of the year 2011.

Given that it is now over five months since we last saw a 2-4-1 on Elite one of my hopes for 2012 is for the powers-that-be to finally get their act together and implement webshow 2-4-1s or at the very least shoot a lot more duo videos for the website.

As you can sort the videos on the website by the number of 'views' you can see that nearly all of the videos featuring more than one model, whether they contain hardcore material or not, are some of the most popular on there.

The demand to see this type of content is clearly there, Elite must know this, so hopefully they will keep their end of the bargain with the supply.

(29-12-2011 21:37 )aceman65 Wrote:  Funny, I said almost the exact same thing in an email to Jamie not so long back. Where I said his production was not a patch on what it used to be six months ago. He assures me that more effort goes in now than it did then. So he couldn't figure what I was getting at. Maybe it's just us.

That's interesting Ace, as contrary to popular opinion on here I don't think it's the models who are the problem but the production crew who are letting the side down as the production values on Elite Nights could certainly do with an overhaul. They have one too many bedsets for me and overall variety could still be better without contravening Ofcom rules.

At a time when the nighttime roster has arguably never been more diverse the way they are being presented has never been so monotonous.

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
(This post was last modified: 30-12-2011 01:27 by Pedro*.)
29-12-2011 23:18
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(29-12-2011 21:37 )aceman65 Wrote:  Funny, I said almost the exact same thing in an email to Jamie not so long back. Where I said his production was not a patch on what it used to be six months ago. He assures me that more effort goes in now than it did then. So he couldn't figure what I was getting at. Maybe it's just us. But I certainly think the banning of 2-4-1's by Ofcom has had a big impact on our perception of the shows.

that is both interesting and worrying from Jamie, i can only think he is to close to things and can't see what is going on, i think that the producers come across as not bothered with the output of the shows and this attitude has spread to some of the girls, as its just human nature to do as little as you can get away with, when a girl goes to do a show motionless on the beds or a carbon copy of the show she always does it needs a producer to say no and get her to do better more interesting shows as we know most of the girls have it in them, but it seems they are more interested in being the girls friend and not doing what needs to be done, maybe it needs some new producers to shack things up,
as for the 241's it was always going to impact on elite most as they used them more than any other channel but i go back to my point above that with the right direction and motivation some of the girls who are flagging at the moment with out the 241's could be top draw again

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
30-12-2011 00:45
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(29-12-2011 22:02 )Chilly Wrote:  Nah, 2012 will just be like this year. More channels will disappear for good, whilst others will carry on like a nervous wreck in order to try and avoid gettin' into trouble with the regulator.

probably right Sad

Piper Niven Superfan
30-12-2011 01:13