Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

bahamian Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
(24-12-2011 01:21 )Intense1 Wrote:  Who is this wally of a cameraman that is on with Sophia Lares tonight??!!
When will the madness end?!... The girl has on full underwear and yet this individual has a phobia about letting us see her properly below the waist; totally keeping the camera above the writing, refusing to let the viewers see her properly. How can immature imbecilic nonsense like this be allowed on programmes such as these??
This has nothing at all to do with the rules. Just the antics of some prat who probably wets their pants at the sight of a naked woman in real life. This is totally ridiculous and beyond the pale; that the viewers have to be subjected to the whims of nerds such as these.

I believe the cameraboy hasn't realized that on our screen this damned advertisement covers the goods of Sophia... if you watch the stream on internet you have a better view.... but only for those who subscribed, ....otherwise you have to refresh every 40 seconds!!!!!!

But Sophia is soooo sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TongueHeart
24-12-2011 01:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Intense1 Offline
Banned

(24-12-2011 01:38 )bahamian Wrote:  I believe the cameraboy hasn't realized that on our screen this damned advertisement covers the goods of Sophia... if you watch the stream on internet you have a better view.... but only for those who subscribed, ....otherwise you have to refresh every 40 seconds!!!!!!

But Sophia is soooo sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TongueHeart

The cameraman knows exactly what he is doing. His deliberations are obvious to the discerning eye. He is a prat!!

Good to hear that you are getting better views on the internet though.
24-12-2011 01:44
tsurugi Offline
Banned

(24-12-2011 01:06 )xxXpanded TV Wrote:  no babes were harmed in the making of this movie.

shame Wink
24-12-2011 01:52
oldboy1047 Online
Posting Machine

i would like to wish elite and all the girls a very happy christimas and thank you all especially charlie for a great year of entertainment even with all the rules ofcom seem to come up with all the time. thanx too to all the vid makers and cappers for all their hard work over the year and happy christmas to all the members of the forum even thos who havnt signed the petition
24-12-2011 11:05
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I would like to see the return of the bath tub set. All tonights scheduled babes have done brilliant stints in the tub in the past.

26-12-2011 21:25
oldboy1047 Online
Posting Machine

i agree snookered 147 also the shower and perhaps the park bench
i forgot to mention some oil
26-12-2011 23:10
loveass Offline
Posting Machine

Merry xmas elite,please can we have a hot riding set next year imagine Dionne or Mica in a horse riding outfit.Smile

Im like marmite.
27-12-2011 00:31
oklahoma001 Offline
Posting Machine

(27-12-2011 00:31 )loveass Wrote:  Merry xmas elite,please can we have a hot riding set next year imagine Dionne or Mica in a horse riding outfit.Smile
brilliant idea. my minds already wanderingTongue...
[Image: 1262214963-kylie_on_bull_in_2008.jpg]
27-12-2011 07:03
oldboy1047 Online
Posting Machine

i would like to thank all the girls who gave up their christmas night to entertain us poor lonely souls much appreciated
27-12-2011 13:41
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

What's with the logo popping up for only four or five minutes at a time lately when the women are still in a session? Rachel was just off screen for five minutes with the logo replacing her, without mentioning that she was going on a break or would be off screen.It just cut to the logo out of the blue. However, when she returned (Don't know if she even left the set), she was only on for about three minutes, then was replaced by Jessica (Different set). Charlie also got the logo treatment a short while ago for about five minutes, but she is still on screen. Just doesn't make much sense to cut to the logo for no reason, then to cut back to the same woman for three minutes when you're only going to cut to a different woman on a different set. This seems to be a current thing with Elite, as I never saw it from them in the past. I would guess these are done for the women to use the bathroom, but if that was the case, then why not just cut to another woman while that one is off screen, or not have the woman come back to the set if she's only going to be on for a remaining three minutes?

If only munch could read my mind right now Smile
(This post was last modified: 28-12-2011 02:46 by mrmann.)
28-12-2011 02:27