Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
When I've been watching there's been loads of hand-held stuff and when they keep the camera "still" it isn't really still, you can see it shaking, which is distracting and a big turn-off.
With Sophia Lares you can pretty much guarantee her Nightshows will have hand-held camwork, and virtually nothing else. It seems like RLC and Elite have both gone the same way, with little variety and lots of moving camerawork. But I don't watch all night long, god I hope no-one does, how sad would that be?!! Maybe I'm unlucky and it's just coincidence it's like this when I tune in.
25-11-2011 01:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Maybe, but I just find it very engaging and fun, whereas half of the time the still camera sessions are very dull. The other reason I enjoy it is because it can liven up a dull performance. Ashley is almost always very dull, but if the camera was handheld with her more, it might bring a bit more life to the session. I think the Elite team does it well, whereas on Babestation in the past it was too shaky and the cameraman would barely show the lower half of the women. It's improved drastically on that station though! I'm also a fan of the POV stuff which is the other reason.
25-11-2011 01:31
stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

Smile RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
I think it's the personality of the model that generally makes a show dull or not - not the camerawork. If a model doesn't want to do much because she's a bit lifeless and dull as a person, it doesn't matter whether the camera is moving in, out, left, right, doing 360 degree twirls with fireworks going off - the show is mainly dull if the girl is dull.

If there's an amazingly attractive woman with a sexy personality, stood up posing in some very provocative positions - a zoomed out full-length shot of that with the camera nice and still, that is an incredibly attractive image.

But we are basically 2 different people, you like hand-held and POV, I don't like that too much. That's alright though, as long as we can both get to see what we like best!!
25-11-2011 01:53
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

The bath set has clearly been a big success. It has brought out engaging performances from pretty much every girl that has stepped into the bubbles.

It certainly helps that its very nature takes the girls out of their comfort zones, (even though Charlie tried to incorporate her 'white sofa' routine on the edge of the bath at one point!)
Hopefully this is the start of Elite raising its game in terms of experimenting and being bold in directing the girls.

The girls are the raw diamonds but it's the creativity of the producers that will be the deciding factor in whether Elite are going to truly own 2012.
29-11-2011 21:40
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

Smile RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
I think the bath has been a brilliant idea and worked really well Smile

Certainly Dionne's shows in the bath have been excellent, and particularly her last time when she stood up quite a lot - the sight of the sudsy water running down her back and bum was fantastic!! And she looks gorgeous with her hair tied up too, as it helps to show off her shapely shoulders and neckline - maybe she could try that look on other sets too, possibly as a sexy secretary?

One thing about the girls taking off their knickers in the bath, it sounds like a good idea but in practice they end up having to be very careful how they move about and the cameraman understandably gets very cautious with the angles etc. Keeping their knickers/bikini bottoms on allows them a bit more freedom, and some excellent bum shots too!! Blush
29-11-2011 21:56
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(29-11-2011 21:56 )stueyboy Wrote:  I think the bath has been a brilliant idea and worked really well Smile

Certainly Dionne's shows in the bath have been excellent, and particularly her last time when she stood up quite a lot - the sight of the sudsy water running down her back and bum was fantastic!! And she looks gorgeous with her hair tied up too, as it helps to show off her shapely shoulders and neckline - maybe she could try that look on other sets too, possibly as a sexy secretary?

One thing about the girls taking off their knickers in the bath, it sounds like a good idea but in practice they end up having to be very careful how they move about and the cameraman understandably gets very cautious with the angles etc. Keeping their knickers/bikini bottoms on allows them a bit more freedom, and some excellent bum shots too!! Blush

I agree, but Lilly and Lori have done nude without any slips, and it was very nice! I think a balance is better, where there's a bit of both.
29-11-2011 22:08
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(30-11-2011 16:35 )mr mystery Wrote:  "50615* is now showing live Elite programs , it's currently showing Becky Roberts the same feed as a few other Elite channels , my guess is it will be a 5th Elite channel .

Just thought i'd quote this post in this Elite discussion thread that was originally posted in the "news on new channels" thread because obviously Elite are up to something , possibly a 5th channel of their own launching soon perhaps ? .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 30-11-2011 17:20 by mr mystery.)
30-11-2011 16:50
oklahoma001 Offline
Posting Machine

(30-11-2011 16:50 )mr mystery Wrote:  Just thought i'd quote these posts in this Elite discussion thread that were originally posted in the "news on new channels" thread because obviously Elite are up to something , possibly a 5th channel of their own launching soon perhaps ? .
quantity over quality, i guess. why fix the current stream issues when they can just add a new one.
30-11-2011 17:25
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

looks like kirsten price is doing more than just 2 guest appearances as she has been added to the current girls page

Piper Niven Superfan
30-11-2011 18:41
i'llbeback123 Offline
Hasta la vista, baby!

am hopin elite will use the bathtub theme this week more often Big Grin. the show has taken itself to a new level - i can't think of anything better than seein gorgeous ladies bathin in a tub soakin wet, especially when their sophia knight, dionne daniels & this mornin alexis texas Smile

MK11 aka Mortal Kombat 11 - Spawn (DLC) vs Shao Kahn intro:
Spawn: Imagine Outworld free of slaves.
Shao Kahn: Over my dead body.
Spawn: Today's the day, skull-fucker.
01-12-2011 13:25