RE: Elite TV Discussion Thread
"elite" has far to much bad plastic
22-05-2009 08:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bunna Away
On Leave

spimmy Wrote:"elite" has far to much bad plastic

If you don't like the models,then don't watch them,there's plenty of channels to choose from.Wink

Thank you and goodnight!
22-05-2009 09:01
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

what a week of new babes this week. firstly last friday hazel made her debut, then sunday carmen did, monday anastacia made hers and last night emily. elite have a good roster of day and night girls and are sending out a big signal that they want to be right up there with the established channels.

this is the rosters as i see them

Nights
Alexa
Dionne
TJ
Gemma
Paige
Hazel
Anastascia
Emily
Ruby
Carmen (?)

Days
Vikki
Michelle
Holly
Carmen
TJ
Alexa

Breakfast
Sam
Vicki
dionne
other night babes

Piper Niven Superfan
22-05-2009 11:21
dirrt Offline
Senior Poster

Elite TV looked promising at the start, especially with TJ and Dionne and some of the other new girls.

Have totally lost interest recently.

They should concentrate on new girls and if they're not going to do that theres plenty of other stunner's on other current channels that they could take on, such as; Camilla, Ella Jolie, Caty Cole, Reede Fox or Karina Currie.

If they continue the way they're going it wont be long and we'll have Dani o Neal on 965!
22-05-2009 18:48
Hazhard Away
Banned

dirrt Wrote:Elite TV looked promising at the start, especially with TJ and Dionne and some of the other new girls.

Have totally lost interest recently.

They should concentrate on new girls and if they're not going to do that theres plenty of other stunner's on other current channels that they could take on, such as; Camilla, Ella Jolie, Caty Cole, Reede Fox or Karina Currie.

If they continue the way they're going it wont be long and we'll have Dani o Neal on 965!

I think Elite Tv is only improving, with babes like Anastasia Now it makes great viewing. My only criticism would be that they should have more babes on. They only have two babes on every night which leads to blank screens saying ' back in a minute' when the babes are on breaks. To solve this problem Elite TV should have 3-4 babes a night to give viewers more variety and so their wont be any blank screens Big Grin
22-05-2009 20:12
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

thats also ghe only thing i dont like either is when it goes off air because of babes on screen. have 1 presenting and say 2 on phones make the show more interactive

Piper Niven Superfan
22-05-2009 20:33
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

think elite have been reading this because it looks like 3 babes on tonight, emily, hazel and tj

Piper Niven Superfan
22-05-2009 21:25
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

HaZ Wrote:I think Elite Tv is only improving, with babes like Anastasia Now it makes great viewing. My only criticism would be that they should have more babes on. They only have two babes on every night which leads to blank screens saying ' back in a minute' when the babes are on breaks. To solve this problem Elite TV should have 3-4 babes a night to give viewers more variety and so their wont be any blank screens Big Grin

Hope they don't go down the 3-4 girl route. I like it that the girls can often do over an hour before going on a break. It's a total pain on other channels when a girl does half an hour and you don't then see her again for an hour.

Anyway, the only time they have blank screens is when there's only 1 girl on. Not a problem with 2 girls on the show.
22-05-2009 21:32
smeghead1 Offline
mr flibble's very cross

What's this on the 'office' set? A MAC?! Well I never!! You start off well Jamie then you go and add a MAC to the channel! Last straw! I'm never watching Elite again! Tongue
(This post was last modified: 23-05-2009 01:14 by smeghead1.)
23-05-2009 01:11
gcapri1 Offline
spirituality and sex

MARCCE Wrote:
Digital Dave Wrote:Also, there's something odd going on at Elite - even sparky girls like Hazel turn into glassy eye zombies the moment they appear. Dionne, for all her good looks, is expressionless and remote and this typifies the Elite performance. Hazel was such a star on Bang Babes because she was allowed to project her likeable and distinct personality. Something that's evidently not allowed at Elite, a highly questionable production decision.

Are you watching the same channel I am? Hazel a glassy eyed zombie on Elite? Dionne expressionless and remote?

There's enough videos around the threads of both girls. I think you'd better watch them.

It's just not the case.

i feel certain people r being a bit harsh on jamie. he is doing an excellent job. and as for hazel she is still as good as ever. want amy capri on there though. she worked so well with hazel
23-05-2009 01:25