Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

RE: Elite TV Discussion Thread
Just admit it elitetvonline, you are making all these big name signings and on-screen innovation to counter the threat of the all new ChatBack that makes its debut this Friday night....Wink Big Grin
20-05-2009 18:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tsurugi Offline
Banned

vostok 1 Wrote:Just admit it elitetvonline, you are making all these big name signings and on-screen innovation to counter the threat of the all new ChatBack that makes its debut this Friday night....Wink Big Grin

They better be afraid now that juliet is in charge of shatback borat in a bikini is going to have the phone ringing off the hookBig Grin
20-05-2009 18:31
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

tsurugi Wrote:They better be afraid now that juliet is in charge of shatback borat in a bikini is going to have the phone ringing off the hookBig Grin

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm that mental image is doing it for me as it is Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

(This post was last modified: 20-05-2009 18:43 by Sooky™.)
20-05-2009 18:34
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

tsurugi Wrote:They better be afraid now that juliet is in charge of shatback borat in a bikini is going to have the phone ringing off the hookBig Grin

Be careful, talk about dogs in bikini's may bring that spammer robyn back.
20-05-2009 18:38
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

I can't help likening Elite's policies to those of Chelsea FC - buying up as much of the available talent as possible. But can management keep so many "players" happy? Will they all get enough appearances? Will they play a weakened side in the Carling Cup? Have I taken the analogy too far?

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
21-05-2009 17:01
Phoenix Offline
Posting Machine

rickhardo Wrote:I can't help likening Elite's policies to those of Chelsea FC - buying up as much of the available talent as possible. But can management keep so many "players" happy? Will they all get enough appearances? Will they play a weakened side in the Carling Cup? Have I taken the analogy too far?

That actually fits

Jamie would be Mourinho lol - Buying players he trusts from a former club (Porto/Bangbabes)

And look at the success of Chelsea - in the short term at least
21-05-2009 19:49
Digital Dave Away
Retired

elitetvonline Wrote:ZZzzzzzzzz.........ooopppps. Sorry fell asleep there. This whole Bang Babes things is getting a bit boring. I really cant keep going over the same thing. If you are going to post on this thread at least read it to avoid it turning in to the ground hog day thread. Zzzzzzzzz...oops there I go again!

Funny, that's just the reaction I have watching your tedious channel, full of plastic chested clones totally devoid of personality. You should rename it Stepford Babes 1.

You're being lazy Jamie. You want to set up a new channel but you can't be arsed to put in the effort to find new girls. I don't buy your football analogy. Use some bankable names to get you started of course, but put the effort into developing new talent too and don't for goodness sake source all your girls from one place (whoops, too late).

Given your strategy the backlash is totally predictable and you in your wisdom didn't foresee it.

Also, there's something odd going on at Elite - even sparky girls like Hazel turn into glassy eye zombies the moment they appear. Dionne, for all her good looks, is expressionless and remote and this typifies the Elite performance. Hazel was such a star on Bang Babes because she was allowed to project her likeable and distinct personality. Something that's evidently not allowed at Elite, a highly questionable production decision.
(This post was last modified: 21-05-2009 20:20 by Digital Dave.)
21-05-2009 20:19
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

Digital Dave Wrote:Also, there's something odd going on at Elite - even sparky girls like Hazel turn into glassy eye zombies the moment they appear. Dionne, for all her good looks, is expressionless and remote and this typifies the Elite performance. Hazel was such a star on Bang Babes because she was allowed to project her likeable and distinct personality. Something that's evidently not allowed at Elite, a highly questionable production decision.

Are you watching the same channel I am? Hazel a glassy eyed zombie on Elite? Dionne expressionless and remote?

There's enough videos around the threads of both girls. I think you'd better watch them.

It's just not the case.
21-05-2009 20:32
Digital Dave Away
Retired

MARCCE Wrote:Are you watching the same channel I am? Hazel a glassy eyed zombie on Elite? Dionne expressionless and remote?

There's enough videos around the threads of both girls. I think you'd better watch them.

It's just not the case.

I watched Hazel on her first night on Elite and she adopted the same, frozen faced, slow motion style of Dionne and Alexa. Dionne's expression doesn't vary, her face is a mask.
21-05-2009 20:46
Bunna Away
On Leave

How foolish is it of the producers to put your top model (Carmen) on when most people are working,do the Tv bosses put Corrie or Eastenders on when most people are working...........No!
Learn your lessons fellas.Wink

Thank you and goodnight!
22-05-2009 08:24