Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

elitetvonline Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elite TV Discussion Thread
ZZzzzzzzzz.........ooopppps. Sorry fell asleep there. This whole Bang Babes things is getting a bit boring. I really cant keep going over the same thing. If you are going to post on this thread at least read it to avoid it turning in to the ground hog day thread. Zzzzzzzzz...oops there I go again!
20-05-2009 17:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
G@Z! Offline
Banned

wow strong words clap clap
i think it is boring you cos what we are saying is on the mark and if peoples opinions are the same let them say it Smile
(This post was last modified: 20-05-2009 17:50 by G@Z!.)
20-05-2009 17:47
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

elitetvonline Wrote:ZZzzzzzzzz.........ooopppps. Sorry fell asleep there. This whole Bang Babes things is getting a bit boring. I really cant keep going over the same thing. If you are going to post on this thread at least read it to avoid it turning in to the ground hog day thread. Zzzzzzzzz...oops there I go again!

I know how you feel. I feel exactly the same way when I'm watching Bang Babes 4 Elite. Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 20-05-2009 17:55 by Chilly.)
20-05-2009 17:54
elitetvonline Offline
Senior Poster

Chilly Wrote:
elitetvonline Wrote:ZZzzzzzzzz.........ooopppps. Sorry fell asleep there. This whole Bang Babes things is getting a bit boring. I really cant keep going over the same thing. If you are going to post on this thread at least read it to avoid it turning in to the ground hog day thread. Zzzzzzzzz...oops there I go again!

I know how you feel. I feel exactly the same way when I'm watching Bang Babes 4 Elite. Big Grin

You no the answer to that the dont you?

Only watch when needing sleep!Tongue
20-05-2009 17:58
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

elitetvonline Wrote:My intention is to create a successful business and build a brand around it. If my business is successful then it really wont bother me if you call me Bang Babes 4, Babe Station 2 or even Shat Back!

Don't mean to nit-pick, but it would appear that actually yes this does bother you because........

Also, on the hazel thread....

elitetvonline Wrote:This whole Bang Babes 4 thing is a joke.

and for someone who doesn't like repetition........then perhaps hiring new talent would prove that point rather than just repeating the bang babe formula Big Grin Tongue Big Grin

Otherwise just accept that people are gonna think what they think and get on with it.....

Would you rather they just weren't watching? Wink Big Grin

20-05-2009 18:00
jacko10 Offline
Junior Poster

so when is emily dean on elite then? she is hot as
20-05-2009 18:06
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

elitetvonline Wrote:My intention is to create a successful business and build a brand around it. If my business is successful then it really wont bother me if you call me Bang Babes 4, Babe Station 2 or even Shat Back!

There may be copyright infringement if we call Elite that.Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 20-05-2009 18:16 by vostok 1.)
20-05-2009 18:15
elitetvonline Offline
Senior Poster

Just to inform you guys that after much consideration and all your posts we have now decided to re-brand as "Bang Station Cast" We feel the rebranding essential to distinguish ourselves in this ever changing market. As all of you are probably aware this business is all about originality, the channels seem to be constantly pushing the boundaries of conventional tv and we at Elite.....cough...sorry....Babe Bang Cast Station.....shit sorry......Cast Station 4......ermmmmmm....Elite Station Babes....Chat Cast.....Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.........Bang Station Cast.....thats it...we feel that we need to re-brand and stamp our unique identity on this type of tv.

So come on guys vite for Bang Cast.....Errrrr....Sex Babes...ermmm......Station Cast TV......O fuck it .......I give up!
20-05-2009 18:18
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

elitetvonline Wrote:Just to inform you guys that after much consideration and all your posts we have now decided to re-brand as "Bang Station Cast" We feel the rebranding essential to distinguish ourselves in this ever changing market. As all of you are probably aware this business is all about originality, the channels seem to be constantly pushing the boundaries of conventional tv and we at Elite.....cough...sorry....Babe Bang Cast Station.....shit sorry......Cast Station 4......ermmmmmm....Elite Station Babes....Chat Cast.....Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.........Bang Station Cast.....thats it...we feel that we need to re-brand and stamp our unique identity on this type of tv.

So come on guys vite for Bang Cast.....Errrrr....Sex Babes...ermmm......Station Cast TV......O fuck it .......I give up!

I would like to direct you again to your previous post

elitetvonline Wrote:If you are going to post on this thread at least read it to avoid it turning in to the ground hog day thread

I'm seeing repetition of claims of originality, uniqueness etc (I would quote the posts but they're very easy to find - they're most of your posts lol)

Big Grin Tongue Big Grin Tongue Big Grin

(This post was last modified: 20-05-2009 18:23 by Sooky™.)
20-05-2009 18:22
perana68 Offline
Master Poster

Jesus you are touchy! Don't go down the road of slagging off your target market, Chatback went there and look where they are now. Most of the comments here are constructive critisicism, not saying the channel is crap - you'll only serve to alienate your viewers like this
20-05-2009 18:24