Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Colmanjohn Offline
Banned

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
Hi as someone who's watched the channels from the start and much later joined this forum, can someone explain to me why elite is so popular here? I get it was good a year or more ago but so were bangbabes sport etc, and I like some of the babes but not all just like any other channel. What I alway found strange was how people didnt rate a babe, suddenly she moves to elite and is one of the top babes if not the top? Same going the other way when she was on elite was amazing, leaves and she wont be missed not that good anyway, I hear jamie's name mentioned quite a bit, are some of the heavy posters friends with him? I dnt want a arguement, just something I've been wondering since I started here thks.
10-09-2011 00:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
quiquems Away
Posting Machine

Perhaps because Elite aren't arrogant and appreciates the work of the cappers.Smile
(This post was last modified: 10-09-2011 00:33 by quiquems.)
10-09-2011 00:31
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

and they generally respond to criticism and act on it and not ignore it. also on elite they let the babes have fun and mess around wheras the other channels are serious

Piper Niven Superfan
10-09-2011 00:36
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(10-09-2011 00:36 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  they generally respond to criticism and act on it and not ignore it

Like the criticism about the lack of variety in sets, the laziness of certain girls, not signing Evelynn etc, etc?

(10-09-2011 00:36 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  on elite they let the babes have fun and mess around wheras the other channels are serious

Yeah, professionalism is overrated Rolleyes

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
10-09-2011 00:52
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

(10-09-2011 00:25 )Colmanjohn Wrote:  Hi as someone who's watched the channels from the start and much later joined this forum, can someone explain to me why elite is so popular here?

Some people just like to fuck others off by not liking Babestation Wink

*it's totally not because people have different tastes - it is just to fuck off others
Cool

10-09-2011 01:28
unparalleled Offline
Senior Poster

(10-09-2011 00:25 )Colmanjohn Wrote:  Hi as someone who's watched the channels from the start and much later joined this forum, can someone explain to me why elite is so popular here? I get it was good a year or more ago but so were bangbabes sport etc, and I like some of the babes but not all just like any other channel. What I alway found strange was how people didnt rate a babe, suddenly she moves to elite and is one of the top babes if not the top? Same going the other way when she was on elite was amazing, leaves and she wont be missed not that good anyway, I hear jamie's name mentioned quite a bit, are some of the heavy posters friends with him? I dnt want a arguement, just something I've been wondering since I started here thks.

For me it's simple. For one the clearity of Elite channels makes a huge difference. The right colour/tone shows the true beauty (or not) of the girls. for example I never really noticed Charlie O'Neal on Babestation, maybe it was due to her lack of air time or just the poor colour/tone of their feeds. Either way she's been amazing on Elite.

They also listen to criticism and try to respond within reason. They also don't cover 3/4 of the screen with OSG or flash pointless messages covering a nice bum shaking session. This is like a virtual cock block. A big no no for me.

Finally imo they have the best girls.
10-09-2011 03:08
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

(10-09-2011 03:08 )unparalleled Wrote:  
(10-09-2011 00:25 )Colmanjohn Wrote:  Hi as someone who's watched the channels from the start and much later joined this forum, can someone explain to me why elite is so popular here?

They also don't cover 3/4 of the screen with OSG or flash pointless messages covering a nice bum shaking session.

Compare and contrast. Credit to Paulie69 for the cap of Caitlin.

[Image: image-6850_4E67B280.jpg][Image: image-6067_4E5D1B31.jpg]

(10-09-2011 03:08 )unparalleled Wrote:  Finally imo they have the best girls.

This is perhaps the most important factor. Elite's line-up really has something for everyone Smile

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
10-09-2011 07:04
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

A few reasons, they have bar far the best looking girls, better production, have a decent website(barring the pic sets) decent sets, let the girls personality shine through, don't piss everyone off with girl callers/presenters interrupting every 40 seconds and plug a poor product! Or have day babes doing a tease hour pretending to be taking calls or fill the channel with a endless ammount of trialists but most important for me they have a iPhone/iPad stream.

That last point is such an overlooked one, it's the 21st century yet half the channels are stuck in the past and exclude such a large proportion of potential customers.

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
10-09-2011 07:49
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bcl Offline
Posting Machine

The other thing about Elite is the girls seem to have fun. No Afroman style antics on any of the other channels. Would echo the points about the pic quality and lack of OSG as well.
10-09-2011 07:51
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

Sure, Jamie Soprano is my 'friend'. He'll be yours soon too. His representatives will be calling on you to explain how. Bada bing!Wink

Man cannot live on head alone.
10-09-2011 12:49