Banned

RE: Elite TV Discussion Thread
heff is probably banging her as we speak
19-05-2009 20:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

Rammyrascal Wrote:please ignore these people jamie who are attacking you. you make a perfectly good point about when you set bangbabes up and you got the likes of alex adams, daryl morgan, emily and donna duke from babestation and babecast

No one is attacking Jamie or Elite TV. They're expressing their opinions, which they're entitled to do.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
19-05-2009 20:41
m100 Away
Banned

Given elite's strong start the backlash is inevitable - I'm on elite's side but there's a lot to be said for completely new girls, Gemma's all the proof anyone needs. I don't want to see gilrs turn up for whom it's just a bigger payday and who will move on to the next channel in six months. Surely that's not in the viewers interest or elite's.

I see Dionne's in what appears to be a cage at the moment - so she won't be getting away easily. (Sorry Jamie, couldn't resist - guess that means you won't be sending vicky in my direction).

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
(This post was last modified: 19-05-2009 22:33 by m100.)
19-05-2009 22:15
chatty Offline
Junior Poster

So Dionne's in a cage hey! Well, when the lioness gets hungry, I'd be he first to offer her a bit of meat!
20-05-2009 00:25
bunnybc Offline
Master Poster

G@Z! Wrote:ana average omg you are so wrong

Average in terms of looks compared to say, Gemma.

Rep? If it paid the bills I may give a shit.
20-05-2009 01:48
m100 Away
Banned

beardedbob Wrote:
The_ROX Wrote:wheres tj these days, she still with elite??

i think someone posted that she and gemma massey were going to the states for some modelling work for a week or 2

Let's hope the cheque books are out in san fernando valley. I'm sure Jenna Haze could show them a thing or two.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
20-05-2009 08:06
KuDoS Offline
Junior Poster

Rammyrascal Wrote:please ignore these people jamie who are attacking you.

I believe its just the sparkle has gone from the New Channel tag, maybe accelerated by the addition of established girls instead of shiney new talent.

The Elite crew seem to be finding it difficult to recruit more shiney new girls, although I do understand why the established girls have been signed, as much as its disapointing, especially with the rumours flying around that TJ and Gemma will not be on screen for a few weeks, Elite need to bulk up there work force with proven girls with a fan base to prevent a decline in fasination of there project.

But people now just see the same old regular girls and it becomes just another Babe Channel with new sets - nothing different. Is it really that difficult to advertise in a few model agencies for new talent and audition the girls off air with a one months trial contract for the best few.

I really believe these Channels would become much more exciting and competitive if so. If all new or established Babe Channels just pinch each others girls where does it leave the industry and where does all the new talent come from ?
20-05-2009 15:55
tsurugi Offline
Banned

Now emily has been signed up the chances of carmen doing nightshows are growing slimmer by the minute. I wasn't one to call it bangbabes 4 but the amount of ex bangbabes they now have on the show is getting ridiculous.
20-05-2009 16:08
G@Z! Offline
Banned

whose next sasha this whole lets steal babes from bang babes funny i thought jamie left that channel was because it was a "sinking ship" but he is happy to poach there babes at every oppuninity well jamie bang babes could not be sinking after all if the babes are worth nabbing

i wonder what jamie has to say for himself Shy
(This post was last modified: 20-05-2009 16:34 by G@Z!.)
20-05-2009 16:32
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

G@Z! Wrote:whose next sasha this whole lets steal babes from bang babes funny i thought jamie left that channel was because it was a "sinking ship" but he is happy to poach there babes at every oppuninity well jamie bang babes could not be sinking after all if the babes are worth nabbing

i wonder what jamie has to say for himsel
f Shy

"Stop fucking saying our channel is like Bang Babes" I think that's what he would say. Wink Big Grin
20-05-2009 16:39