Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Elite TV Discussion Thread
please ignore these people jamie who are attacking you. you make a perfectly good point about when you set bangbabes up and you got the likes of alex adams, daryl morgan, emily and donna duke from babestation and babecast

i think youve got 7 top babes on the night show (8 if carmen is doing nights) and elite nights is one of the top nightshows alreadu and look forward to more new arrivals and dont care if they are from bangbabes or any other channel. keep up the good work

the only thing missing from the night roster is. a true babechannel legend who will boost elite nights profile dramatically like emily dean or dani oneal. and im sure one will be joining later this week from how ive interpreted posts on another forum im on

Piper Niven Superfan
19-05-2009 16:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
G@Z! Offline
Banned

i had my rants about elite tv funny how one girl ends all my views on this subject i'm still not technically a full elite fan yet. but that performance in the night in question was the best performance i have probably seen from her ever. i'll wait in enjoyment for anastasia to be paired with another girl just to see if they have the chemistry but she'll do a good job especially if they bring back the spot light strip feature or she's back in the shower a cell cast loss is a elite tv again kudos to you jamie and all you guys at elite for signing her up
(This post was last modified: 19-05-2009 17:08 by G@Z!.)
19-05-2009 17:02
tsurugi Offline
Banned

Rammyrascal Wrote:please ignore these people jamie who are attacking you. you make a perfectly good point about when you set bangbabes up and you got the likes of alex adams, daryl morgan, emily and donna duke from babestation and babecast

i think youve got 7 top babes on the night show (8 if carmen is doing nights) and elite nights is one of the top nightshows alreadu and look forward to more new arrivals and dont care if they are from bangbabes or any other channel. keep up the good work

the only thing missing from the night roster is. a true babechannel legend who will boost elite nights profile dramatically like emily dean or dani oneal. and im sure one will be joining later this week from how ive interpreted posts on another forum im on

i wouldn't wish dani o'neal on my worst enemy
19-05-2009 17:13
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

no the babe i think is joining isnt dani. i think its emily from bangbabes. i posted on another forum its a shame her and hazel wont be on together again and she posted back "who said me and hazel are working together" someone else then asked emily is she going to elite and she said "im back on the 21st mind the gep and watch this space". these posts and also the fact she hasnt posted her may schedule for when she's on has got me thinking she's joining elite nights and makes her debut on thursday and wants to keep it a surprise.

but she might not be though

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 19-05-2009 17:18 by Rammyrascal.)
19-05-2009 17:17
KuDoS Offline
Junior Poster

Rammyrascal Wrote:no the babe i think is joining isnt dani. i think its emily from bangbabes. i posted on another forum its a shame her and hazel wont be on together again and she posted back "who said me and hazel are working together" someone else then asked emily is she going to elite and she said "im back on the 21st mind the gep and watch this space". these posts and also the fact she hasnt posted her may schedule for when she's on has got me thinking she's joining elite nights and makes her debut on thursday and wants to keep it a surprise.

but she might not be though

Isn't Emily and Dionne sisters, or is my info wrong ? If right, its a problem IMO if they are scheduled together, what a boring night or very strange night!
19-05-2009 17:37
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

no dionne and emily arent sisters in real life just very close friends

Piper Niven Superfan
19-05-2009 17:39
KuDoS Offline
Junior Poster

Thats cool. Smile
19-05-2009 17:40
The_ROX Offline
Junior Poster

wheres tj these days, she still with elite??
19-05-2009 19:49
beardedbob Offline
Posting Machine

The_ROX Wrote:wheres tj these days, she still with elite??

i think someone posted that she and gemma massey were going to the states for some modelling work for a week or 2
19-05-2009 20:24
BriWizzle Offline
Posting Machine

I heard TJ was in New York, and was in the Playboy Mansion! Smile
19-05-2009 20:29