Banned

RE: Elite TV Discussion Thread
ana average omg you are so wrong
19-05-2009 01:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KuDoS Offline
Junior Poster

tsurugi Wrote:It looks like he was unable to persuade any of these "elite" girls to leave the channels they are currently on so just got in familiar faces who he knows can get the job done

Does this mean you are in the opinion as some others, myself included, the last few signings Elite TV have made are no more than average and unimaginative, this may sound naive but how hard can it be to enlist a few new models to a television show.
19-05-2009 01:56
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

perana68 Wrote:is it just me or is the ex-bangbabe on now trying to do an Anna? nipple tasles, all in one outfit? there's originality!

Who would you say is Ana copying here then? In the industry that the girls are in, people only remember what channel they were on. Who cares where Elite get the girls from. They have a great line up of girls. They all have their own iden-tities anyway. Has anyone seen Ana do what she did in the shower on Bangbabes? I havent. The channels dont make the girls. The girls make the channel.

[Image: snapshot1-a8515fc782.jpg]

19-05-2009 01:57
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
marlboro Offline
Junior Poster

bunnybc Wrote:Elite TV really need to change their name -Average Bird TV perhaps?

Think you need to visit spec savers.
19-05-2009 10:57
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Anna is a decent signing, as she's always up for putting on a show. Hopefully her enthusiasm will rub off on Alexa and the others. I still think that signing existing babes lacks serious imagination though, also, it doesn't do anything to really distinguish yourselves from the other channels. Let's face it, you can add all the new sets you like, but at the end of the day your unique selling point is the babes.

If I didn't know through this forum that this was an entirely new channel, then I would have simply assumed this channel was another spin-off from Bang Babes. Bringing in new babes obviously has its risks, but Dionne, Alexa and the others were also new at one point. So trying new babes could make you stand out more, rather than simply swapping the babes from one channel to another.
(This post was last modified: 19-05-2009 11:16 by Chilly.)
19-05-2009 11:13
tsurugi Offline
Banned

KuDoS Wrote:
tsurugi Wrote:It looks like he was unable to persuade any of these "elite" girls to leave the channels they are currently on so just got in familiar faces who he knows can get the job done

Does this mean you are in the opinion as some others, myself included, the last few signings Elite TV have made are no more than average and unimaginative, this may sound naive but how hard can it be to enlist a few new models to a television show.

My opinion is after all the big talk that elite did about getting all the top girls from other channels the last few signings have not lived up to their own hype.But i am a big fan of ana and am told she gave me a shoutout at about 2 amSmile
19-05-2009 15:23
elitetvonline Offline
Senior Poster

tsurugi Wrote:My opinion is after all the big talk that elite did about getting all the top girls from other channels the last few signings have not lived up to their own hype.But i am a big fan of ana and am told she gave me a shoutout at about 2 amSmile

What big talk about getting all the top babes from the other channels?
I have never said this.
19-05-2009 15:26
elitetvonline Offline
Senior Poster

Chilly Wrote:Anna is a decent signing, as she's always up for putting on a show. Hopefully her enthusiasm will rub off on Alexa and the others. I still think that signing existing babes lacks serious imagination though, also, it doesn't do anything to really distinguish yourselves from the other channels. Let's face it, you can add all the new sets you like, but at the end of the day your unique selling point is the babes.

If I didn't know through this forum that this was an entirely new channel, then I would have simply assumed this channel was another spin-off from Bang Babes. Bringing in new babes obviously has its risks, but Dionne, Alexa and the others were also new at one point. So trying new babes could make you stand out more, rather than simply swapping the babes from one channel to another.

My intention is to create a successful business and build a brand around it. If my business is successful then it really wont bother me if you call me Bang Babes 4, Babe Station 2 or even Shat Back!

Both Alexa and Ms Daniels were employed by me at Bang Babes. I am introducing new girls at a similar rate as I did at Bang Babes. Where do you think I got Holly, Delta, Vikki V, Emily, Hazel, Anastasia, Alex Adams, Daryl Morgan, Donna Duke, Raven etc from when I was at Bang Babes?
Were you saying the same stuff then and calling Bang Babes Babe Station 2?
(This post was last modified: 19-05-2009 16:40 by elitetvonline.)
19-05-2009 15:33
tsurugi Offline
Banned

am sure you did if not then my bad. will carmen be doing nights then?
19-05-2009 16:13
m100 Away
Banned

Jamie - don't take it so personally. Look at it this way you've had your 'definitely maybe/morning glory' period and now your in the 'be here now' era - get vikki back on and it'll be like selling two nights at wembley. And if you can't get her back on, as I've said elsewhere, can you point her in the direction of north yorkshire.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
19-05-2009 16:40