Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Elite TV Discussion Thread
i can understand the bordom factor but realy who watches the channels for more than 30 mins to an hour. i dont. yeah its on in the backround when im on the net and il turn round for a quick glance between games. although i have noticed a few nights where the girls dont move about much (when there at the desk or the wall mostly) and some seem a little intimidated by the close cam shots of there gussets, but on the whole its top draw for this kind of show.
if the girls are on the desk there not realy cumfy, they cant realy jump about shaking there asses, same with the wall theres nowhere to stretch out and relax so id recomend you make these sections a little shorter.
the sofa and bed, although gineric are best siuted to the rithing about bit so when the girls are on there get em moving bouncing and posing.
the shower has been a bit of a let down basicaly because the water is rearly turned on, so other than that i cant realy say boring, just a little predictable.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 14-05-2009 01:41 by HEX!T.)
14-05-2009 01:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tsurugi Offline
Banned

Emmaspuppy Wrote:Elite do a great job, trying for variety in the various sets... hey, if you think it's dull then come up with new sets for Jamie to build for you...

suggestions please?

dirty toilet and car park set and if they have the money why not try this one

Photobucket
14-05-2009 01:46
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

On a similar theme - if they have to have an outdoors type set

Photobucket

(This post was last modified: 14-05-2009 02:17 by Sooky™.)
14-05-2009 02:14
Fidster69 Offline
Senior Poster

if they bounced about on the desk as much as say someone like Amanda does, then it would be carnage as the monitor and everything would be bounced off it!!

its all very well saying you can take the bad comments, but can you learn from them?
14-05-2009 03:19
KuDoS Offline
Junior Poster

I wonder how many people in the first 5 or 6 pages of this thread who screamed out BangBabes 4 when the show was first aired actually saw the format of the suggestion go so far to include Alexa, Dionne, Lola, Hazel, Anastasia and maybe/probably more BangBabe girls.

I thought the brief of this show was an new exciting definition of the babe channels which would set Elite TV apart from the rest of the channels.
18-05-2009 22:22
tsurugi Offline
Banned

It looks like he was unable to persuade any of these "elite" girls to leave the channels they are currently on so just got in familiar faces who he knows can get the job done
19-05-2009 00:25
spimmy Offline
Senior Poster

im supprised they havent tried to get flo on the channel
19-05-2009 00:57
HEX!T Away
Retired

flo? nah shes about as exciting as a bag of chips as far as adult chat goes.. dont get me wrong she was great on party people, had some good laughs with her. but shes pretty fucking tame as far as the night time girls go.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
19-05-2009 01:01
perana68 Offline
Master Poster

is it just me or is the ex-bangbabe on now trying to do an Anna? nipple tasles, all in one outfit? there's originality!
19-05-2009 01:02
bunnybc Offline
Master Poster

Elite TV really need to change their name -Average Bird TV perhaps?

Rep? If it paid the bills I may give a shit.
19-05-2009 01:08