Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

tiff Offline

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
anybody know when they will be getting back in the shower again?
29-05-2011 15:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

I have to say Elite is my favourite channel at the moment and they may of had some dire nights in the past but that is down to Ofcom. Keep up the good work Jamie and just hoping that they'll be able to talk Cara Brett into doing a nightshow.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
29-05-2011 15:58
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

(29-05-2011 15:44 )tiff Wrote:  anybody know when they will be getting back in the shower again?

I think we'll be seeing more of the shower set and maybe the hot tub will be back once the temperature picks up at night because if I remember correctly, last year the hot tub and shower set was making quite a few of the girls ill.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
29-05-2011 17:23
bcl Offline
Posting Machine

Gotta give Elite and the girls some major credit for the last week. The daytime specials have been brilliant, and the night girls have been on top form, has made for a great week all around.
30-05-2011 09:53
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(30-05-2011 09:53 )bcl Wrote:  Gotta give Elite and the girls some major credit for the last week. The daytime specials have been brilliant, and the night girls have been on top form, has made for a great week all around.

agree was just about to say the same. elite had a really good week this past week, all the night girls have been on top form and 3 very good "event nightshows" from kitty, sophia lares and of course kelly bell

Piper Niven Superfan
30-05-2011 10:03
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

The so called "Events" did'nt do anything for me,apart from that, a much better week from Elite,for me Mica,Sophia and Adele stood out this week,Charlie always delivers,although not a fan Lori it has to be said has a great work rate.

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
30-05-2011 11:06
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

The rascal is right to draw attention to the fact that there have been three 'event nightshows' this week. They may or may not have been to our individual tastes (e.g. personally I don't share his enthusiasm for Kelly Bell ) but the main point has to be that event culture is effectively back on Elite.

Hopefully that means other events... e.g. some more imminent US guests to shake things up (as well as the return of Tori or Alexis for Sophia/caty to play with), greater attention to detail in preparing the Danica/Alice shows, a more substantial night strategy for Becky, and (FINALLY!) a grandstanding night debut for Cara Brett.

At the same time the lion's share of shifts continue to go to a bread and butter group particularly Dionne, Ashley and Charlie so the significant step up in Dionne and Ashley's overall levels this week has been good to see. I still think Charlie more than any of the others has an inclination to coast and puts in identikit performances if allowed, but this week showed that if she's forced out of her comfort zone into different settings she can pull off some jawdropping stuff (her mirror and oil set was superb.)

All round an important and progressive week for Elite.
30-05-2011 14:49
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Rise that is a spot on post mate, i to am glad the event nights are making a comeback as back in the day i so use to look forward to what was going to happen on friday and saturday night,
as for miss Brett if she ever does nights this place would explode, and so would i lol

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
30-05-2011 19:22
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

cara has indicated in the past she would consider doing nights, but that was when her "wife" hannah prentice was on elite with her. she could still be willing to do nights so you never know

Piper Niven Superfan
30-05-2011 19:24
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

IF you believe Brinsford, Cara is very close to deciding on doing a night show. I'd say she was the most likely of the day girls to go to the dark side (out of those who haven't yet done so) and if she did do it, it would be a huge event (with all the expectations that go with it)

While we're singing the praises of Elite over the past week, I really should mention Paige (as no-one else has yet) Last week she did Sunday, Monday and Wednesday, the first time she's done three in a week, a sign of her growing stature. Her leather jacket session on the graffiti set was one of the best I've seen from her since she started on the channel. I'm sure she'd do more shows if she could, but travelling down from Manchester all the time is bound to be tiring.

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
30-05-2011 20:27