Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
Kitty?

That can't be correct, as she said the last time she was on would be her last.
24-05-2011 15:18
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

(24-05-2011 15:18 )mrmann Wrote:  Kitty?

Yea, I remember her saying that as well. But you have to remember, Kitty says that almost every time she does a night show. It's Just a way to try and get more calls cued up. Rolleyes
24-05-2011 15:22
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(24-05-2011 15:18 )mrmann Wrote:  Kitty?

it is kitty is on 10pm-2am tonight and is back on days in 3 weeks

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 24-05-2011 18:21 by Rammyrascal.)
24-05-2011 18:14
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

(24-05-2011 15:22 )aceman65 Wrote:  But you have to remember, Kitty says that almost every time she does a night show. It's Just a way to try and get more calls cued up. Rolleyes

Kitty definitely has a love/hate relationship with doing the nightshows. I do genuinely believe (and maybe it's naivety on my part) that every time she says she's not doing any more she does really believe it at the time.

I suppose one day it might turn out that there's a cynical gameplan underneath the kooky exterior, which would be one of those awful 'school smart-arse tells you there's no Santa claus' moments..

(But I don't think so) HuhHeartSmile
24-05-2011 19:24
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Nothing against any of the models on tonights show but you just know looking at the line up that the show is going to be tame, I really miss the likes of Anna Lovata, Hazel Bond, Delta White, Danielle Maye, Michelle Thorne and Hannah Prentice and also the absence of Caty Cole. The previous models that I've listed are exactly what made Elite TV number 1 only last year at this time. The current line up for tonights show which consists of Adele Taylor, Dionne Daniels, Kitty Lea and Mica Martinez does nothing to float by boat and if it wasn't for Lori Buckby and Charlie O'Neal the show would be dire every night, with the 2 mentioned the only ones putting on a show that is of any excitement. Mica for example used to put on hot naked oil shows but not anymore, Sophia Knight used to also put on hot naked shower shows but in recent times hasn't. So in a nutshell the show at the moment is in fast decline, far too many soft models and this in turn means that Elite no longer has a balance to it. I hope in the coming months that more improvement is made because like I said the only ones now turning in hot performances are Lori Buckby, Charlie O'Neil and Caty Cole when she gets back. This may seem like harsh words but I'm talking the truth here, the decline and the predictability of the show at the moment is alarming. My expectation level for tonights show is low.
(This post was last modified: 24-05-2011 19:35 by Scottishbloke.)
24-05-2011 19:33
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

what a surprise your fav elite babes are the ones who go naked. jamie has explained why elite has toned it down and i dont blame him for doing so and disagree that elite is in decline and if they could they would go further than they can but the rules wont allow it

im expecting a good show especially from kitty

Piper Niven Superfan
24-05-2011 19:56
bcl Offline
Posting Machine

I think Kitty means it when she says these things. She is what I would call 'unpredictable', which is part of her appeal. You never can be sure exactly what will happen when Kitty hits the screen.

Which also means that she is back on nights earlier than I thought (she did actually tweet after her last night show, 'not for another 6 months at least.' Rather than 'never again').

Whatever the reason I am glad to have her back, and will enjoy her show whatever it may bring (the teasing Sultry kitty, or the full on in your face Kitty)
She is off on her hols for a week on Sunday, and back on days in 3 weeks according to her latest tweet.
24-05-2011 20:01
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

Where is Caty?

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
24-05-2011 20:04
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Me and Kitty have a little chat via private message, next thing you know she's back on the night show. Cool
24-05-2011 20:04
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Well Rammy it is a sexline channel so why the hell not, most blokes would probably agree too, so you try and tell me that the current crop of Elite models is anything as good as last years, well that's just deluded, also just for the record Lori Buckby put on a terrific show last night and yes if she hadn't got naked, it would have been crap, but Lori never lets the fans down and allways deliver's so there you have it. Just goes to prove there has been no toning down of the show it's the models themselves who have chosen this route and not Elite management. If we still had the same crop of models as I've mentioned above we would get more consistent and oh yes Rammy maybe naked show's too, so get a grip and get of your high horse that you sit so high on and start looking at the reality of the situation. Bring back the crop of 2010 and only then will Elite claim back's it's position as number 1 must watch show.
(This post was last modified: 24-05-2011 20:06 by Scottishbloke.)
24-05-2011 20:06