Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Elite TV Discussion Thread
blimey alexa is putting the hours in at the moment doing the dayshow, breakfast club and last night also

Piper Niven Superfan
30-04-2009 09:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
theone1986 Away
Becky Lover

yeah Alexa has been on alot Smile , lol I'm not complaining Big Grin. she was looking very sexy last night
30-04-2009 09:43
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

im not either. hope she gets a rest soon

Piper Niven Superfan
30-04-2009 14:44
mrwotzup Offline
...---...

I see that they have timer on screen for when the Presenter is taking a break counting down to thier return. is this new and does the babe always return on time? thought this is a great idea but they should take it further. for example if the girl is late she should be "punished" in some way (prehaps a spanking),either us punters could text in with suggestions or they could give us a choice and we could vote.
(haha)
I would like to volunteer now in the event of TJ or Dionne being late(I know it a thankless job but someones got to do it)

PS I hear also that Chatback are going to do something similar but they are going to include Days and Hours as well as mins and secs in thier timer( I know its a cheap shot but my excuse is that I am drunk in charge of a Computer)) Goodnight
01-05-2009 00:47
Fidster69 Offline
Senior Poster

the timer is a good idea in my opinion...its always annoying when you see back in a few minutes.....and 40 minutes later its still the same message

its all very well saying you can take the bad comments, but can you learn from them?
01-05-2009 07:35
HEX!T Away
Retired

on the whole im very impressed with elite tv's presentation. only complaint is some girls dont work well together, some nights the roof comes off, others its like a wet fart under a blanket. tj, gemma and paige (even though i dont find her attractive) are top draw finds, having a nice smile and looking demure and sleazy at the same time. dionne puts in a good show even if shes a little reserved in her dress (2 pairs of panties) alexa im not so impressed with just standing there with her tits out looking a bit bored (i think she was going for mysterious but missed),. oh and where did KACEY GO!!!...
but genraly its 1 of the best shows on the 900+ channels and long may it be so.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2009 10:11 by HEX!T.)
01-05-2009 10:09
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

Well done elite, the spotlight scene tonight was brilliant. Nice to know you're listening to suggestions. keep up the good work and you'll keep your viewers.

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
02-05-2009 01:29
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

yep the same from me for last night. tj and dionne's striptease dance was the hottest and raunchiest section ive ever seen on the babechannels. any news on new babes joining

Piper Niven Superfan
02-05-2009 16:50
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

Have to say that Dionne has been a total star since Elite started. I liked her on Bangbabes because she's a stunning looking girl but she's gone up a whole new level on this channel.

Her and TJ have become THE double act on these channels right now. Biggest compliment I can give is that instead of the usual uncomfortable awkwardness that's often there when these channels do the girl on girl on stuff, you find yourself thinking "maybe they actually are" when these 2 get together.
02-05-2009 17:16
mrwotzup Offline
...---...

MARCCE Wrote:Have to say that Dionne has been a total star since Elite started. I liked her on Bangbabes because she's a stunning looking girl but she's gone up a whole new level on this channel.

Her and TJ have become THE double act on these channels right now. Biggest compliment I can give is that instead of the usual uncomfortable awkwardness that's often there when these channels do the girl on girl on stuff, you find yourself thinking "maybe they actually are" when these 2 get together.

You are so right there seems to be a good Chemistry between them. Prehaps it is just wishful thinking to think that maybe they dont stop when the camera does.Maybe that they may be more than good friends.....Drools....... Imagination goes wild
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2009 18:02 by mrwotzup.)
02-05-2009 18:01