Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

brinsford Offline
Master Poster

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
I saw about half hour of Saturday nights show of Alexis thought it was pretty poor ,and did not bother at all last night seams that an early bed was the right choice. Tori & Alexis l think did not put on a show better than the nomal Elite girls so therefore must have lost money on the two shows. Extra channels is a good idea if you have 4 channels with 4 different girls but if there is only 2 to cover 4 channels thats when the rip off comes into it's own by stacking calls, it was bad when it was 1girl to 1 channel hate to think whats it like now.

02-05-2011 16:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
madjack Offline
Senior Poster

Well for me last night was the most boring combination of girls Elite could have come up with,some were fully dressed for most of the time
I don't think I saw Paige's boobs once in 5 hours,Adele and Dione have superglued pants,Mica made one of her fleeting appearances which might have brightened it up

I know they are being cautious but sometimes it felt like 3pm not 3am

Bank holidays tend to suck as the best girls were busy elsewhere.
03-05-2011 09:43
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

When is fernanda next on? Today?
03-05-2011 09:53
mr red nose Offline
Senior Poster

On Lori's tweet on Friday night she said she had been reported to ofcom, anybody any idea which show it was or was it more than one. although she is naked most nights she only has an occasional slip and never a full view.If this continues the girls will sit montionless on the screen.
03-05-2011 10:09
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

(03-05-2011 09:43 )madjack Wrote:  Well for me last night was the most boring combination of girls Elite could have come up with,some were fully dressed for most of the time
I don't think I saw Paige's boobs once in 5 hours,Adele and Dione have superglued pants,Mica made one of her fleeting appearances which might have brightened it up

I know they are being cautious but sometimes it felt like 3pm not 3am

Bank holidays tend to suck as the best girls were busy elsewhere.

Well get ready for more of the same over the next week as it's a few combinations of the same small group of girls every night. Not a single night show 'special' this week Sad

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
03-05-2011 11:57
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

Tbh when the snoopers are about, this is where they really are missing Caty Cole.
She was always the most adept at putting on very watchable shows while giving snooping Ofcom eyes nothing to flag up.
03-05-2011 13:36
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
NHawk Offline
Senior Poster

(03-05-2011 10:09 )mr red nose Wrote:  On Lori's tweet on Friday night she said she had been reported to ofcom, anybody any idea which show it was or was it more than one. although she is naked most nights she only has an occasional slip and never a full view.If this continues the girls will sit montionless on the screen.

I wonder which rival cha.. sorry, I mean, member of the public reported her.
03-05-2011 13:54
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

finally saw the alexis 2 4 1 with sophia, werent nothing amazing to be fair tori blacks with caty was better.

and last night was the worst night from elite in a long time. must of been a bank holiday slump
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2011 14:51 by chrislatimer.)
03-05-2011 14:49
Rock'N'Roll Offline
Banned

They need more night girls.
03-05-2011 15:58
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

not sure about that as elite have added 2 night babes recently adele and rachel louise which means the night roster is

charlie
mica
dionne
caty
paige green
rachel louise
sophia knight
ashley emma
lori buckby

which is 9 night babes plus the daybabes gone bad; becky, fernanda,sophia lares and alice goodwin which is a total of 13 night babes so perhaps just 1 or 2 needed with 4 channels at night

Piper Niven Superfan
03-05-2011 17:54