Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

RE: Elite TV Discussion Thread
jestertk Wrote:Why is elite TV not streaming on the web this evening ??

Seems to be streaming Fine on the web for me mate.
22-04-2009 22:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
elitewebandpix Offline
Apprentice Poster

Nothing sinister .... we had a tech team working on some of the video routing .... and they fed a temp feed of the logo to Sky while they were working on it ... but omitted to do the same with the web feed .... no biggie but you may have seen some blokes with equipment setting up the studio .... not pretty!!!!

So I took the stream of the site until things were ready to roll again.

Talking of the website, we've been opening up a few areas of the site quietly as we head toward the full launch. Things will be changing shape over the next week or so, so keep em peeled.

Just pix ... and web stuff. I'll leave talking to the others.
http://www.elitetvonline.com
22-04-2009 22:53
frank speaker Offline
Apprentice Poster

OliQueen Wrote:I loved last night thought alexa down the alley in a trench coat was awesome.

I like Alexa. I called her once and she was OK on the phone. I think she's easily good enough to be on Elite TV and I agree with OliQueen, I thought she was awesome in the alley.
23-04-2009 08:22
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

elitewebandpix Wrote:Nothing sinister .... we had a tech team working on some of the video routing .... and they fed a temp feed of the logo to Sky while they were working on it ... but omitted to do the same with the web feed .... no biggie but you may have seen some blokes with equipment setting up the studio .... not pretty!!!!

So I took the stream of the site until things were ready to roll again.

Talking of the website, we've been opening up a few areas of the site quietly as we head toward the full launch. Things will be changing shape over the next week or so, so keep em peeled.

Just Noticed the girls have there own profile pages with there sats on on the website keep up the good work Big Grin
23-04-2009 21:31
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

like the new additons to the website especially the girls bio pages. would it be possible to add the schedule of who's on. so people know when their fav babes are on and you should make a bigger fuss on screen of the girls being in the lads mags, papers. ie if tj is on she can say "youve seen me in the lads mags and newspapers, so call me and chat"

also any news of any new babes joining since the night show is now 5 babes and the dayshow is 3 babes (vikki, michelle and holly)

finally really liked the matching outfit theme last night with paige and dionne

Piper Niven Superfan
24-04-2009 15:00
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

smeghead1 Wrote:Can't help but notice Kacy isn't listed on the elite site anymore, is she coming back? Sad

would be good to know for sure. the potential is there. maybe they found out her tits r real.Tongue

24-04-2009 16:56
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
elitewebandpix Offline
Apprentice Poster

Rammyrascal Wrote:like the new additons to the website especially the girls bio pages. would it be possible to add the schedule of who's on.

On its way ... not sure yet how far ahead we'll be able to give listings but its definitely happening.

Just pix ... and web stuff. I'll leave talking to the others.
http://www.elitetvonline.com
24-04-2009 19:05
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

really enjoyed the past 2 nights with tj and paige and tj and dionne. the interaction was superb and the matching outfits were very sexy

Piper Niven Superfan
25-04-2009 16:16
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

This is going to be interesting Paige Ashley & Gemma Massey on screen at the same time (same night), Lets see who the cam is on most of the time. The reason I’m saying this is because when they both wore see through panties the cam was more on Gemma! There was even loads of close ups & full on shots unlike the time Paige was wearing see through panties you hardly ever got close ups/full on shots (full front).

That’s why I said in a previous post I hope there’s not any favouritessiom Elite.

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
25-04-2009 22:08
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

yes paige is in the alley with her see thru panties on looking hot as fuck

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
26-04-2009 00:21