• 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

elitetvonline Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elite TV Discussion Thread
Hi,

In answer to your comments.

tapit54 Wrote:
perana68 Wrote:she never really did it for me on Bangbabes but I have to say Alexa is the most stunning babe on all the channels. The pairing of her with TJ is a masterstroke from Elite

I really don't know whether to agree or disagree with you Perana68. Last night I found Alexa just dull. Like you say, she was the same on Bangbabes and it seems the move to a new channel hasn't changed her. I thought the pairing didn't work at all. There was little or no interaction between them. Given TJ's recent performances (especially with Gemma) we know that she has no problem with getting "hands-on" with the other girl but it looked like Alexa had told her "you can look but you can't touch".

Sadly not all of the girls are as familiar with each other as we would like. Im sure after working together more this will change. If you have seen Dionne and Alexa together then you will know that girl/girl interaction is not something Alexa has any trouble with but I think it has to be natural otherwise it all looks a bit shit. As for Alexa being dull I can only suggest you give her a call as I can assure you she is one of the best girls we have when it comes to the quality of user experience.

Can Elite please explain why Alexa disappeared leaving TJ to carry on and we were subject to long portions of the rotating logo? Surely it makes sense that if 2 girls start the night then 2 should finish?
During the week we only have 2 girls on up until 2am. Its just not busy enough post 2am to justify having more than one girl here

Also, where has the shower gone? It was something different that the other shows didn't have and they now seemed to have dropped it.
Its not been dropped, we love it just as much as you but sadly its not something we will be doing every night

Overall, unfortuneately I was dissappointed last night.
Sorry to hear that, we do aim to please and I personally thought that during the office sections and while in the alley way the show was very entertaining, TJ in a police womans outfit and a tiny thong down a dirty alley way is not something I could ever label as dull.

No early morning babe either this morning - why?
We have come off air to try and resolve the issues we have been having with our graphics. Not something we wanted to do but totally necessary as at the moment we feel this is an element that is letting our overall look down

C'mon Elite you need to pull your socks up. You made a flying start but it's starting to go down hill a little, in my opinion. Why not start by having a closer look at the personalities of the girls to see who's better paired with who, rather than just throwing them together?
we do try and put effort in to pairing the right girls however 1: the girls are not always available on the same nights. 2: We need to get the girls who dont know each other, get to know each other.
3: It would be pretty boring if we always paired up the same 2 girls.

I understand not everyone may agree with my comments which is ok but I am only being critical in the hope that it may be constructive.
Your feedback as always is greatly appreciated. We aim to please and take pride in our work.

Taking in to account all of the above. Lasts nights show was the busiest I have ever seen it on a tuesday night and thats saying a lot considering I worked at Bang Babes for 4 years.

Thanks for your feedback.
22-04-2009 09:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
elitetvonline Offline
Senior Poster

Chilly Wrote:What a great post. I completely agree about Alexa. She's a very good looking women in my opinion, sadly she does nothing but bore me senseless when I watch her. Like you say, she was boring on Bang Babes, and she's just the same on this channel.
All I can say is give her a call. You wont be dissapointed

I think the lack of interaction was down to her too. I did see a couple of times last night when TJ looked like she wanted to interact with Alexa, but Alexa looked so scared that it just never happened. When I've watched Alexa with the other girls, it seems she's either not prepared to loosen up, or doesn't really like the other women.
Please see my other post re this

Sadly, I guess that's what you end up getting when you work with someone who clearly has very little interest in putting on a show. It's a shame, as I know TJ would've done more last night.
Again I think this is unfair. You will not find a more professional and committed girl on any of the 900 channels. She deals with every call as though it was her first of the night. You really need to call her to get what she is all about. She is fastly becoming one of our most popular girls and gets more repeat callers than most girls I have seen. Its all about the user experience with her. Try it for yourself.
22-04-2009 09:16
OliQueen Offline
Green Arrow

I loved last night thought alexa down the alley in a trench coat was awesome.

I am the Emerald Archer

Rep always appreciated
(This post was last modified: 22-04-2009 09:21 by OliQueen.)
22-04-2009 09:20
Hollywood PillowPants Offline
p.W.o 4 LIFE!!!

I've been really surprised at how T.J. has taken to doing nightshows,sometimes day girls look horrified doing the late stuff but she has taken to it like a duck to water,the show she did the other night with Paige Ashley was one of the best for a while.Alexa's a lovely girl but she does have a tendancy to blow hot and cold sometimes ( no pun intended ) prehaps it might have been better to put Alexa on with someone she knows and has worked with a few times before.At the risk of this comment coming back and biting me on the arse like it did with Chatback ( how could i have been so naive? ),i've got high hopes for Elite because they are trying give us something different to the others and i've been crying out for a different format style for ages..............DAMN my slow typing skills Elitetvonline has already made my post pointless!

""This show's about as interesting as Nick Griffin reading excerpts from 'Mein Kampf'!"
(This post was last modified: 22-04-2009 09:32 by Hollywood PillowPants.)
22-04-2009 09:26
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

agree with everything pillowpants said. ithink TJ. has been a revelation, last night in the alley when she was bending over wow. i think overall last nights show was a good one

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
22-04-2009 09:40
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

Woow it looks like last night show was bad & i didn't say it Smile, I thought i'd stop watching the show cause when i watch it & then make a comment on it i get accused of constantly bring it up, so i thought if i don't watch / call it then i can't be accused in the wrong. Smile

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 22-04-2009 10:18 by SirAssAlot.)
22-04-2009 09:42
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

elitetvonline Wrote:Hi,

In answer to your comments.

tapit54 Wrote:
perana68 Wrote:she never really did it for me on Bangbabes but I have to say Alexa is the most stunning babe on all the channels. The pairing of her with TJ is a masterstroke from Elite

I really don't know whether to agree or disagree with you Perana68. Last night I found Alexa just dull. Like you say, she was the same on Bangbabes and it seems the move to a new channel hasn't changed her. I thought the pairing didn't work at all. There was little or no interaction between them. Given TJ's recent performances (especially with Gemma) we know that she has no problem with getting "hands-on" with the other girl but it looked like Alexa had told her "you can look but you can't touch".

Sadly not all of the girls are as familiar with each other as we would like. Im sure after working together more this will change. If you have seen Dionne and Alexa together then you will know that girl/girl interaction is not something Alexa has any trouble with but I think it has to be natural otherwise it all looks a bit shit. As for Alexa being dull I can only suggest you give her a call as I can assure you she is one of the best girls we have when it comes to the quality of user experience.

Can Elite please explain why Alexa disappeared leaving TJ to carry on and we were subject to long portions of the rotating logo? Surely it makes sense that if 2 girls start the night then 2 should finish?
During the week we only have 2 girls on up until 2am. Its just not busy enough post 2am to justify having more than one girl here

Also, where has the shower gone? It was something different that the other shows didn't have and they now seemed to have dropped it.
Its not been dropped, we love it just as much as you but sadly its not something we will be doing every night

Overall, unfortuneately I was dissappointed last night.
Sorry to hear that, we do aim to please and I personally thought that during the office sections and while in the alley way the show was very entertaining, TJ in a police womans outfit and a tiny thong down a dirty alley way is not something I could ever label as dull.

No early morning babe either this morning - why?
We have come off air to try and resolve the issues we have been having with our graphics. Not something we wanted to do but totally necessary as at the moment we feel this is an element that is letting our overall look down

C'mon Elite you need to pull your socks up. You made a flying start but it's starting to go down hill a little, in my opinion. Why not start by having a closer look at the personalities of the girls to see who's better paired with who, rather than just throwing them together?
we do try and put effort in to pairing the right girls however 1: the girls are not always available on the same nights. 2: We need to get the girls who dont know each other, get to know each other.
3: It would be pretty boring if we always paired up the same 2 girls.

I understand not everyone may agree with my comments which is ok but I am only being critical in the hope that it may be constructive.
Your feedback as always is greatly appreciated. We aim to please and take pride in our work.

Taking in to account all of the above. Lasts nights show was the busiest I have ever seen it on a tuesday night and thats saying a lot considering I worked at Bang Babes for 4 years.

Thanks for your feedback.

Many thanks for your replies to my comments - there is only one issue that I have with them - you say to give Alexa a call....I can't do that as I live in the Rep of Ireland and as yet there is no number set up to call from here. Can you let me (& the other Irish viewers) when/if there will be a solution to this? Once again, I do this with the aim of being constructive.
22-04-2009 10:52
elitetvonline Offline
Senior Poster

tapit54 Wrote:Many thanks for your replies to my comments - there is only one issue that I have with them - you say to give Alexa a call....I can't do that as I live in the Rep of Ireland and as yet there is no number set up to call from here. Can you let me (& the other Irish viewers) when/if there will be a solution to this? Once again, I do this with the aim of being constructive.

We have an Irish credit card service going live in the next few days. We cant do a direct dial service as we have been informed that it is not possible due to current regulations. Are you aware of any other channels that are operating a direct dial service from the Republic of Ireland?
22-04-2009 11:16
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

[split] Elite TV Discussion Thread
elitetvonline Wrote:We have an Irish credit card service going live in the next few days. We cant do a direct dial service as we have been informed that it is not possible due to current regulations. Are you aware of any other channels that are operating a direct dial service from the Republic of Ireland?

I believe the "Sport" channels allow direct dialling from ireland i.e. 950, 954.955. To my knowledge Babeworld also allow dialling from ireland, though I stand to be corrected if anyone knows different.
22-04-2009 12:56
elitetvonline Offline
Senior Poster

Cool, will you be using the credit card service?
22-04-2009 12:59