Hope Elite will be passing on these comments to the girls hehe
20-04-2009 19:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
smeghead1 Offline
mr flibble's very cross

RE: Elite TV Discussion Thread
Divine Wrote:full on french kissing would be nice Big Grin
Oui Oui!
(This post was last modified: 20-04-2009 19:58 by smeghead1.)
20-04-2009 19:58
Heavenlybabespecialfriend Offline
Senior Poster

Rammyrascal Wrote:hope natalie heck is on

Are you on Rascal how are you stranger ?

Heavenly Babe special friend, Flo & Preeti & Priya Young fan !
21-04-2009 05:00
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

Emmaspuppy Wrote:Could someone please PM me the fan mail address for Elite TV?

In case your post isn't seen by Elite, you could try PMing either Normal Norm or Elite TV - both members of this forum who represent the channel.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
21-04-2009 13:22
theone1986 Away
Becky Lover

good Pairing tonight Elite Tv, Alexa and TJ are both looking Really hot in there Secretary outfits
21-04-2009 22:33
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
G@Z! Offline
Banned

tj in the cop outfit yowza Tongue
21-04-2009 23:55
perana68 Offline
Master Poster

she never really did it for me on Bangbabes but I have to say Alexa is the most stunning babe on all the channels. The pairing of her with TJ is a masterstroke from Elite
21-04-2009 23:59
oopnorth Offline
it's grim

We nearly had some very nice slips from TJ but the cameraman bottled it. Sad
22-04-2009 00:48
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

perana68 Wrote:she never really did it for me on Bangbabes but I have to say Alexa is the most stunning babe on all the channels. The pairing of her with TJ is a masterstroke from Elite

I really don't know whether to agree or disagree with you Perana68. Last night I found Alexa just dull. Like you say, she was the same on Bangbabes and it seems the move to a new channel hasn't changed her. I thought the pairing didn't work at all. There was little or no interaction between them. Given TJ's recent performances (especially with Gemma) we know that she has no problem with getting "hands-on" with the other girl but it looked like Alexa had told her "you can look but you can't touch".

Can Elite please explain why Alexa disappeared leaving TJ to carry on and we were subject to long portions of the rotating logo? Surely it makes sense that if 2 girls start the night then 2 should finish?

Also, where has the shower gone? It was something different that the other shows didn't have and they now seemed to have dropped it.

Overall, unfortuneately I was dissappointed last night.

No early morning babe either this morning - why?

C'mon Elite you need to pull your socks up. You made a flying start but it's starting to go down hill a little, in my opinion. Why not start by having a closer look at the personalities of the girls to see who's better paired with who, rather than just throwing them together?

I understand not everyone may agree with my comments which is ok but I am only being critical in the hope that it may be constructive.
22-04-2009 07:05
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

What a great post. I completely agree about Alexa. She's a very good looking women in my opinion, sadly she does nothing but bore me senseless when I watch her. Like you say, she was boring on Bang Babes, and she's just the same on this channel.

I think the lack of interaction was down to her too. I did see a couple of times last night when TJ looked like she wanted to interact with Alexa, but Alexa looked so scared that it just never happened. When I've watched Alexa with the other girls, it seems she's either not prepared to loosen up, or doesn't really like the other women.

Sadly, I guess that's what you end up getting when you work with someone who clearly has very little interest in putting on a show. It's a shame, as I know TJ would've done more last night.
(This post was last modified: 22-04-2009 07:43 by Chilly.)
22-04-2009 07:24