Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
(12-01-2011 17:09 )countryboy Wrote:  
(12-01-2011 16:30 )mrichie10 Wrote:  i kinda agree with both Mr Mann & countryboy Mr mann u are right about Tammy Taylor & paige moving it's just where i think Tammy should move bk to club parasido, where she would have the entire set to her self no sharing but paige would fit in with caty and charlie. I see that eye movements from certain girls are more behind the camera than infront of the camera countryboy so u may have a point there not sure whether it's flirting i don't know that but it's not the first time this had come to my attention.

I think at the mo Elite is on top slighty

But I don't understand why Paige should move at all. What's missing from her performance that she would do at elite? If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Club Paradise wouldn't be too bad with Tammy there, but I don't think she'd get enough from them. Not photos, site content etc. Babestation can give her a lot more.

You're right about Paige being fine where she is. I think I let my anti Babestation emotions cloud my judgement Tongue

Would anyone else like to see a return of the hot tub this year on Elite?
I think if it's properly cleaned, then it would be a terrific addition again, as it was super popular last year, and lots of fun as well. Hope they consider this.

Smile
12-01-2011 18:01
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

I'd settle for the bath. It's easier to clean! And it encourages a bit of bare arse action. Anything to get away from the lying on the bed not moving type performance.
12-01-2011 18:08
Nigma Away
Master Poster

(12-01-2011 15:57 )countryboy Wrote:  Elite annoys me as most girls think it's more important to flirt with the crew than flirt with the viewers.

Definately.

There's times when some of the girls will focus more attention on someone off screen or even get into a conversation with them while they have a paying caller on the line. And it's a problem that seems to be getting much worse, particularily over the past month or two..

The other channels may have their own problems, but they're leagues ahead of Elite in terms of on-air professionalism and focussing on the callers.
12-01-2011 18:17
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

(12-01-2011 17:09 )countryboy Wrote:  But I don't understand why Paige should move at all. What's missing from her performance that she would do at elite? If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

What's missing from her performances is being able to see them properly and without interruption! (Not her fault)

Unfortuneately that particular river is flowing in the wrong direction. Instead of Paige coming over to Elite, a girl who should never have left Elite (Sammie P) is en route to the unwatchable wastelands of Babestation.
12-01-2011 18:21
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(12-01-2011 18:21 )Rise Wrote:  a girl who should never have left Elite (Sammie P) is en route to the unwatchable wastelands of Babestation.

Is this true about Sammie, or just speculation? I hope it isn't true.
12-01-2011 19:01
Rael 74 Away
Posting Machine

(12-01-2011 19:01 )mrmann Wrote:  Is this true about Sammie, or just speculation? I hope it isn't true.

If this is to be believed...

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid720556

& considering a Daytime thread's been set up here....
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid721330

& what I've heard privately then unfortunately, Yes..

Becky's websites... http://www.beckyrobertsonline.com/
http://officialbeckyroberts.com/tour/
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2011 20:39 by Rael 74.)
12-01-2011 19:19
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

(12-01-2011 18:21 )Rise Wrote:  Unfortuneately that particular river is flowing in the wrong direction. Instead of Paige coming over to Elite, a girl who should never have left Elite (Sammie P) is en route to the unwatchable wastelands of Babestation.

I guess the river is flowing the wrong direction because elite seems to be run like an exclusive club... a flight of fancy that could be sooooo much better.
12-01-2011 21:33
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

disagree sammie didnt go back to elite simply because elite dont need her at the moment not because elite is being run like an exclusive club. while sammie has been at bang elite have built have a very strong dayroster and now dont need sammie

Piper Niven Superfan
13-01-2011 00:02
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(12-01-2011 19:19 )Rael 74 Wrote:  If this is to be believed...

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid720556

& considering a Daytime thread's been set up here....
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid721330

& what I've heard privately then unfortunately, Yes..

lame. I'll watch her when she does a night show, but not during the day ones.
13-01-2011 00:35
malyen777 Offline
Junior Poster

Hi....

Am I the only person that thinks the lack of variety of girls on the night shows, in the last few weeks, is getting worse. If you visit the Elite Tv website, the have a great stable of girls, but every night it seems to be Charlie O'Neil and Ashley Emma. Not saying these two are no good, just seems no real variety.

Someone asked Sophia Lares the other day why she was not doing any more night shows, and she said " Ill do it when the bosses ask me". surely she should be asked to do a few shows, along with maybe some Alice Goodwin night shows. More danica would be welcome too, and maybe ask Cara Brett to do a night show... Also be good to see Gemma Hiles, now she has joined.

Basically it seems like the producers dont seem to mix it up enough, and use their imagination. I am sure I am not alone in this thought. btw I mentioned what Sophia said, because I assumed it was probably the girls that were not available, but ... obviously not the case. Why have Charlie O' Neil on for 5 nights running if someone like Sophie can also do a show.... seems stupid to me...
(This post was last modified: 13-01-2011 00:55 by malyen777.)
13-01-2011 00:53