Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
(08-01-2011 14:48 )gazfc Wrote:  The whole Zarwood dom thing bores me imo plus i dont think bringing in a double act would work at all on Elite

They'd definitely get plenty of callers though.
08-01-2011 14:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

(08-01-2011 14:30 )amdixon_1 Wrote:  Deadwood that needed clearing out, with any luck Dionne Daniels and Mica Martinez will follow suit. Elite need to start recruiting girls who come from a dancing background, girls who are comfortable in their own skin and can put on a performance on screen. The selling point of these channels is that you can see the girl you are talking to act out what they are saying, it is not enough to be able to talk dirty, that's why Caty and Lori are so popular. Elite need more girls like Caty and Lori and less girls like Dionne and Mica. If Elite had any sense they would snap up Evelynn now Bangbabes is gone and stick her on nights.

Had to come back on that,seems you have just described Hazel,so calling her deadwood is ridiculous Hazel was definitely comfortable in her own skin,and put on some of the best performances of the year.

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
08-01-2011 15:03
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(08-01-2011 14:30 )amdixon_1 Wrote:  Deadwood that needed clearing out, with any luck Dionne Daniels and Mica Martinez will follow suit. Elite need to start recruiting girls who come from a dancing background, girls who are comfortable in their own skin and can put on a performance on screen. The selling point of these channels is that you can see the girl you are talking to act out what they are saying, it is not enough to be able to talk dirty, that's why Caty and Lori are so popular. Elite need more girls like Caty and Lori and less girls like Dionne and Mica. If Elite had any sense they would snap up Evelynn now Bangbabes is gone and stick her on nights.

Once Again thats Your Personal Choices i would rather watch Dionne an Mica over Lori any day of the week were all different. Girls that you dont like others will so to class any girl as deadwood is pretty insulting because they all work hard with the amount of channels we have it means we get a range of different types of girls across all the channels which is good if you dont like a certain girl you can just change the channel an watch someone else i would hate it if the whole of Elite became like Caty an Lori yes there good at what they do but not everyone likes that type of performance.

Also Elite dont have to get rid of anyone its not them who made mistakes an went Bust it was Bangbabes yes we all feel sorry for the girls who worked for bangbabes but to say Elite should get rid of some of the girls who work hard an have been loyal to them just so some of your favorite ex bangbabes can have a job is wrong.

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2011 15:37 by Wazo.)
08-01-2011 15:20
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

unlike other channels elite doesnt really have any deadwood as each one of their babes is quality. Also why do elite need girls with a dancing background because they are the most comfortable in their skin. All the elite babes are comfortably in their skin, how else can you explain them being naked on tv and talking filth on the phones

the reason why elite is one of the best babechannels is that they have babes who have different styles of shows, some very energetic like lori and babes who have a more slower style like mica.

elite cant just have the energetic girls on all the time, they need to have different style babes to get the most viewers as possible

Piper Niven Superfan
08-01-2011 15:23
brinsford Offline
Master Poster

Good points,well said, I'm not keen on Lori but she is different.One thing I will say Elite is desperate for some fresh faces,fresh sets and more tease.
08-01-2011 15:40
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

i guess some people like the over the top approach of lori.

i guess some like the relaxed approach of dionne daniels.

i guess some like the sultry.moody approach of mica martinez.

in the words of harry hill. which is better theres only one way to find out.

OIL FIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
08-01-2011 15:41
tsurugi Offline
Banned

Not a fan of lori myself but she brings in the callers so you can't really question her place at elite. Dionne and mica are his buddies so no chance of jamie getting rid of "the deadwood". I can't see elite signing many of the girls from bangbabes to be honest maybe one big signing (lynsey if rumours are to be believed) and maybe a few of the girls from the pad at a push.
08-01-2011 16:49
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(08-01-2011 16:49 )tsurugi Wrote:  Not a fan of lori myself but she brings in the callers so you can't really question her place at elite. Dionne and mica are his buddies so no chance of jamie getting rid of "the deadwood". I can't see elite signing many of the girls from bangbabes to be honest maybe one big signing (lynsey if rumours are to be believed) and maybe a few of the girls from the pad at a push.

spot on as always tsu, even if you hate lori she does bring in the calls for elite and does a good show and as you say dionne and mica are close friends/buddies with jamie so they wont go.

thinking about what babes elite will sign from bang. i agree now that it wont be many. in terms of nights, i think jamie will make one big signing which does look like being lynsey as she has said she's got a new channel and when she joined bangbabes she said she had offers from bang and elite so i think shell soon be reunited with lori at elite. Think another 1 or 2 babes will join on nights to teplace hazel, danielle-maye, and delta, id like tori and either donna duke or adele

as for days think maybe 1 or 2 babes at the most, i think kelly bell and fernanda would be very good signings

Piper Niven Superfan
08-01-2011 17:31
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

i wouldnt like donna duke at elite, tori would be a perfect fit.

and lori has proven her place at elite is deserved to be fair regards of my views on her shes always popular call wise.

does need 3 more girls id say to replace the recent departures.
08-01-2011 17:40
Phoenix Offline
Posting Machine

I would be very surprised if Tori doesn't end up at Elite
Lynsey seems a possibility as well but I can't see them taking on any more girls than that (for nights at least)
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2011 19:31 by Phoenix.)
08-01-2011 19:30