Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

The_ROX Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Elite TV Discussion Thread
i personally wud like to see the girls on then bed, not all night but for a section or something. gotta say, tj was very hot, u better keep hold of her. so when do we get to see new talent appearing then, and any ideas when the early morning shows are gonna start up?
13-04-2009 14:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

Well done TJ on a great 1st night performance. She must have been nervous but she got better & hotter as the night moved on.

I wonder if Elite have plans to poach any more of the "Daytime" girls other than TJ? I hope a few more make the jump to Elite as they seem to have hit the gound running and it seems the "place to be". (I can provide a shopping list if required!)

If I had any minor criticisms about the girls, all I would like to see a bit more onscreen interaction between them. Might be an idea to invest in a bottle of shower gel also for some soapy fun!

Overall its a thumbs-up for Elite to date. They have set a good standard to date and I hope they will keep it up.
13-04-2009 14:31
flackman Offline
Senior Poster

OK you've told us who's on tomorrow night, but not who's on tonight.
13-04-2009 18:12
Browser1 Offline
Senior Poster

Quote:I don't know if this is possible, given the current censorial climate, but could you have he presenters go fully nude? Nothing too explicit - just get those damn knickers off.

And to get around no 'naughtly bits' rule, how about having cushions (like Babestar had in the early days) that the girls can hide behind - or, in keeping with the clubbing theme, how about glasses full of drinks or viscous liquids that they could place in front. That would certainly keep me watching. And if there are a few accidental 'flashes' - well, accidents do happen!

I don't want to come across as been grabby, but I was just wondering if Norm could address my request above. As I said in it originally, its probably not possible but it wouldn't hurt to try.

Re: the setups. To be honest, I'm not a big fan of the alley set or the shower set - the alley set is just tacky, and, IMHO, the shower set doesn't work because, well, the models are wearing clothes when in it. Which doesn't appeal to me because, well, people don't usually go into the shower wearing clothes

But I think that using other setups, such as a garage scene or maybe (my personal favourite, considering the initial set) a bar/club scene are actually great ideas.
14-04-2009 22:07
oopnorth Offline
it's grim

Come on Elite, you say you don't want to go down the same route as the other channels by having a girl sprawled over a bed, so you've come up with some interesting sets but your not utilizing them enough, if the girls stay in one position on the stairs for the full section they may as well be on a bed, at least get the girls walking up and down the stairs with a camera directly behind them for a good arse shot.
14-04-2009 23:44
The_ROX Offline
Junior Poster

so whos guna be appearing tonite then, and on the breakfast show???
15-04-2009 19:37
G@Z! Offline
Banned

and when is tj on the night show again and when is water gonna come out of that shower Shy
(This post was last modified: 15-04-2009 20:26 by G@Z!.)
15-04-2009 20:25
tsurugi Offline
Banned

G@Z! Wrote:and when is tj on the night show again and when is water gonna come out of that shower Shy

when she stops taking the mic in there with her
15-04-2009 21:12
Mike Offline

G@Z! Wrote:and when is tj on the night show again and when is water gonna come out of that shower Shy

i heard tj say she is back on sunday night
15-04-2009 21:14
$h!ny h3lm3t Offline
* annaholic *

The music is driving me loopy! eek

If your dying day is near, spend it with a can of beer.
When the angels start to call, make sure you`ve drunk it all.
15-04-2009 22:10