Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
Well that little 2-4-1 between Dionne & Caty was a long time coming. Surprised

8 months is a long wait between sessions. Rolleyes

It's -4 here and snowing like crazy. Surprised Now that's the type of thing I needed to warm my cockles up. Big Grin I think my gonads have started to thaw. laugh
(This post was last modified: 27-11-2010 02:16 by aceman65.)
27-11-2010 02:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

I know how you feel mate. It’s a tropical -2 this side of the Pennines. I’ve just got back in from a night out and had to practical dig a tunnel to my front door as it’s blowing a blizzard over here.eek

Anyway 2-4-1 between Caty & Ashley on right now.Tongue

Will have to watch the Caty & Dionne 2-4-1 back later on as judging by the caps it’s looks rather good.Smile God bless Caty Cole.Big GrinHeart

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
27-11-2010 02:47
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

IIRC Aceman said that Jamie told him that it is up to the discretion of the producer on the night on whether the stupid Asset Box is used or not. If that is the case then I just like to thank the producer for completely ruining last night’s show with the prolonged use of it. The guy should be flogged IMO.annoyed
You have Dionne and Charlie doing their first ever 2-4-1 and unbelievably you have a box in the bottom corner of the screen showing you who’s on the other channel. WHY FFS?HuhHuhHuh
Why distract the attention away from what should be a memorable occasion like (I repeat) a first EVER 2-4-1 between two popular babes. The mind boggles with the stupidity of it all.annoyed

Elite provide us a service. One of the golden rules when you’re running a service is do not piss off your customers. Well I’m sorry but consider me severely pissed off and I’m fairly sure I’m not the only one.annoyedannoyedannoyed

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
28-11-2010 11:16
HEX!T Away
Retired

to be honest the box at the bottom doesnt bother me. at least its not intruding on the main display like babestation. which at times is left with about a 3rd of the screen. dont get me wrong i wouldnt like to see it get any worse but i cant blame em for advertising there warez.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
28-11-2010 12:05
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

im not bothered as it's not intruding and unlike bs it is not there all the time

Piper Niven Superfan
28-11-2010 12:08
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

(28-11-2010 12:08 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  im not bothered as it's not intruding and unlike bs it is not there all the time

You’re probably aren’t bothered mate as you seem to comment on every babe going across all the babe channels you must not watch a single channel for more than five minutes.laugh

I not bothered about what Babestation do as I don’t watch the channel.

My only concern is Elite and as a regular viewer/caller and cap/video maker the asset box is annoying to me as it is to the other guys who regularly do caps/videos of the Elite babes.

28-11-2010 12:38
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

I hate that box, I wanna watch a 2-4-1 with two gorgeous girls etc and not to be distracted by lori's gurning
28-11-2010 13:06
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

(28-11-2010 13:06 )gazfc Wrote:  I hate that box, I wanna watch a 2-4-1 with two gorgeous girls etc and not to be distracted by lori's gurning

Well said mate - the fact that it was the girl who is the biggest turn off for me that appeared in the 'box' for most of the time during both the Caty/Charlie & Dionne/Charlie 2-4-1s made the situation even worse.annoyedannoyedannoyed

28-11-2010 13:29
rugbyrichy Offline
Apprentice Poster

where can i get the elite tv calendar 2011 from?
28-11-2010 14:39
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(28-11-2010 13:06 )gazfc Wrote:  I hate that box, I wanna watch a 2-4-1 with two gorgeous girls etc and not to be distracted by lori's gurning

what he said. that 2-4-1 was decent as well but lori's mick jagger impressions (shes back to hyperface) kept distracting me
28-11-2010 15:23