Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

elitetvonline Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elite TV Discussion Thread
Tintin Wrote:
elitetvonline Wrote:Tintin, we will have to do a special bed section just dedicated to you. We can call it Tintins bed half hour, what do you reckon?

Naa your ok i'd hate to put use out Smile. I'll just look around Wink

Not putting us out at all.

We aim to please.

Tomorrow night, TJ, Alexa and Dionne Daniels. 3 Girls 1 phone, on the bed screaming for Tintin?

Or would you rather we didnt?
13-04-2009 12:01
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DrGrumpyPants Away
Account closed

not really called well tried a few time but always seem to be in a queue and lose all my credit before i get to speak to the girl. im more a texter anyway thats one thing about will miss about tjs arrival in elite is the text banter we had going on PP
13-04-2009 12:04
elitetvonline Offline
Senior Poster

BigKarlUK Wrote:not really called well tried a few time but always seem to be in a queue and lose all my credit before i get to speak to the girl. im more a texter anyway thats one thing about will miss about tjs arrival in elite is the text banter we had going on PP

Hi Karl, although we will not be doing text2screen we will have a service up this week that will allow you to text the girls. They will have a screen in front of them with the texts coming up on them.

Hope this helps.
13-04-2009 12:05
DrGrumpyPants Away
Account closed

well that might be cool will it be just for the daytime shows or the night or both expect it will be the 1.50 a text as well still if it means i can say hi to tj now and again lol
13-04-2009 12:09
theone1986 Away
Becky Lover

really looking forward to tomorrow night now Smile. will be great seeing Alexa, Dionne and TJ together Big Grin
13-04-2009 12:13
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
elitetvonline Offline
Senior Poster

theone1986 Wrote:really looking forward to tomorrow night now Smile. will be great seeing Alexa, Dionne and TJ together Big Grin

Yep. Great with a capital G!
13-04-2009 12:14
G@Z! Offline
Banned

cool can't wait to see tj again what a masterstroke elite tv i think elite tv is becoming a great sky addition at the moment Smile
13-04-2009 12:37
DanniPandemos Offline
Master Poster

elitetvonline Wrote:Would love to hear your ideas/fantasies for some more sets.

Would love an occasional fetish night with the girls wearing shiny latex and boots.

I remember Bang Babes doing it once back when they had some variety and I must have spent £300 that night ^_^

Danni Pandemos
http://pandemos.net/webcams/
Live femdom and fetish webcams with free text chat
13-04-2009 12:59
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HEX!T Away
Retired

nooooooooooo not fetish nights. they always end up with guys asking to see the girls feet... we want t'n'a if they want feet go bother party people coz thats all they can show... Tongue

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
13-04-2009 13:49
DanniPandemos Offline
Master Poster

Get the girl in the right outfit and she won't want the hassle of taking half of it off just to show her feet Wink

Danni Pandemos
http://pandemos.net/webcams/
Live femdom and fetish webcams with free text chat
13-04-2009 13:58