Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

Quality of Night Shows
Guys and Gals,

Just a matter for debate. In my opinion the night shows are suffering from a bit of a lull at the moment. It appears to be all a bit repetitive and safe!!!

I can't recall the last time when there was a really good night on that I enjoyed. Take tonight for example. 2-4-1's are vitually non existent. Different sets are the exception and not the norm and the rotation of girls are becoming less and less frequent.

What is the general opinion on this.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
27-10-2010 04:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Suurbier Offline
Master Poster

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
I agree with the last.... night time scheduling is very tame. Much rather watch the sexy daytime shows.

Is there any prospect of a relaxing of the night time restraints any time soon????
27-10-2010 05:59
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

hopefully this weekend with an alice nightshow and a becky & rachel nightshow

Piper Niven Superfan
27-10-2010 09:13
bcl Offline
Posting Machine

(27-10-2010 05:59 )Suurbier Wrote:  I agree with the last.... night time scheduling is very tame. Much rather watch the sexy daytime shows.

Is there any prospect of a relaxing of the night time restraints any time soon????

Until ofcom stop being such a bunch of idiots, I can't see much change. Revenune gained vs fines imposed would be the balance. And the fines can be bloody huge.

I can see why Elite would err on the side of caution for now.

Hopefully if ofcom have to make cutbacks, as well as gaining an extra workload, this will mean less resources available to worry about the babechannels.
(This post was last modified: 27-10-2010 12:23 by bcl.)
27-10-2010 09:34
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

RE: Quality of Night Shows
(27-10-2010 04:24 )sweetsugar007 Wrote:  Guys and Gals,

Just a matter for debate. In my opinion the night shows are suffering from a bit of a lull at the moment. It appears to be all a bit repetitive and safe!!!

I can't recall the last time when there was a really good night on that I enjoyed. Take tonight for example. 2-4-1's are vitually non existent. Different sets are the exception and not the norm and the rotation of girls are becoming less and less frequent.

What is the general opinion on this.

Isn't the not having 2-4-1's last night a good thing as if you kept doing them frequently people would then start to complain that there done to often an that they find them boring i think doing them on the spur of the moment when you dont expect them makes them better than say if you were expecting one every night.

An why use more sets than you have to on a week night when after a certain time i am sure the call volume on all channels drops yeah best off only using a rotation of certain sets then save the new sets or more sets till the weekend when you will make more money an get better use out of them plus some sets double up as others so makes sense to use the permeant sets more often than always having to change the multi use sets just my take on the matter anyhow.

An as Aceman said Jamie has a few surprises for us so keep watching to look out for them.

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 27-10-2010 12:26 by Wazo.)
27-10-2010 12:15
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

I'm really desperate to get Jamie to sign JESSICA from bs. She doesn't like doing days on bs, but does it for the money. Other captures could be TOYA and GERI who equally are unappreciated at bs too. Talent shouldn't be wasted like this and bs should know better.annoyed

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
27-10-2010 22:12
brinsford Offline
Master Poster

MELISSA D where is she have not seen her for some time ? Fresh talent for the NIGHTSHOW give her a try she's beautiful.
27-10-2010 23:40
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Hmm Caty just said on the mic there is going to be a surprise on Friday with her an someone else an it involves outdoors an its somthing they have never done before.

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 27-10-2010 23:43 by Wazo.)
27-10-2010 23:41
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

Could be the return of the alleyway with Alice Goodwin? Probably too cold to be the hot tub.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
27-10-2010 23:43
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

(27-10-2010 23:41 )Wazo Wrote:  Hmm Caty just said on the mic there is going to be a surprise on Friday with her an someone else an it involves outdoors an its somthing they have never done before.

Maybe something to do with a car?
27-10-2010 23:57
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply