Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

bobek Offline
Banned

RE: Elite TV: Schedule - Chat
(18-10-2010 21:40 )Chilly Wrote:  ^^^^ Sophia has been at Elite TV longer than Mica, in fact, isn't Charlie the newbie out of Sophia, Mica and Hazel? Pretty sure she is.

Yep, you're right. I misread the dates on the initial posts in Sophia's thread Rolleyes

The "boring" accusation is still rubbish though, IMHO etc.
18-10-2010 21:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
Without wishing to add to the slight uncertainty that seems to be surrounding Elite these days I do think the shift patterns that the night time girls are doing at the moment are a little odd i.e. one girl finishing at 2am, another at 3am, leaving the remaining girl left to do the last 2 and a half hours on both channels by herself. When it happened a few times last week I just put it down the various Ibiza trips but this week? Huh

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
18-10-2010 21:51
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

While I do complain from time to time about certain aspects of the channel, I realise that the producers only have so much money to work with, which is why we don't get a new set every week, and that Offcom still rules supreme. Until Offcom lays off for good, the channel will always have some boring aspects to it, because of the restrictions imposed upon them. The women can only do so much with the censorship, and the lack of 2-4-1's is another reason. Caty did a session with some food the other week, and it was great except for the fact that food always works better in a 2-4-1, which aren't allowed anymore. It was still a nice addition to her set, but it proved that even adding something new like food, won't work entirely because of the censorship.

At least we have the website Smile
(This post was last modified: 18-10-2010 22:01 by mrmann.)
18-10-2010 22:00
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

dont know. most likely the volume of calls starts going down at 2am so no need to have 3 girls at 2am. and then just 1 girl at 3am but uncertainty has surrounded elite in the past and they have survived and they will for a while yet.

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 18-10-2010 22:20 by Rammyrascal.)
18-10-2010 22:18
here4fun Offline
Senior Poster

mite i add charlie didnt just start on elite shes been around on other channels quite a while, and by boring i mean repetitive Tongue
18-10-2010 22:27
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

(18-10-2010 22:18 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  dont know. most likely the volume of calls starts going down at 2am so no need to have 3 girls at 2am. and then just 1 girl at 3am but uncertainty has surrounded elite in the past and they have survived and they will for a while yet.

Maybe but that's hardly likely to change is it by only having one girl on both channels for a long period of time. It's like they are admitting defeat.Huh

A better way surely to try and get the call volume back up is be more creative like they have done in the past with different outfits and sets etc.

At the moment though the producers seem more interested in pissing us all off with this stupid asset box that by daring to do something different.annoyedannoyedannoyed

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
(This post was last modified: 18-10-2010 22:49 by Pedro*.)
18-10-2010 22:36
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

You have to understand, that things are going to be out of whack, as the saying goes. As Jamie is not running things at present. So until Jamie decides it's time for him to return, then your going to get weird shift patterns, and things that don't work right.

Personally, I'm cheesed off at the constant use of the asset box at present. But I know it will not last for ever. They will eventually see that it is counter productive, and it makes more people switch off, rather than switch over. Plus, there taking a big loss, on the text services, whilst it's up, because nobody can see the text numbers to call.

I haven't recorded or capped anything off Elite, all weekend. And as long as it's still there, I will continue not capping. I have plenty of back recordings, still to be working on. As I know eventually, they will get there act together, and live up to there name once again.
18-10-2010 22:43
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

doesnt say a lot for the rest of the production staff if they cant cope with jamie taking time away
18-10-2010 23:24
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

Jus noticed Hannah Prentice, Cali Garcia and Danica are listed in he previous girls section on Elites site..Huh

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
19-10-2010 11:12
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

^^^^ Jamie doing what he does best. Big Grin I wonder who's next to go? Some big changes being made at Elite TV.

[Image: 43e.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 19-10-2010 11:20 by Chilly.)
19-10-2010 11:15