Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

tsurugi Offline
Banned

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
(13-10-2010 02:10 )aceman65 Wrote:  Both Mica & Delta have done some brilliant sessions tonight so far. Big Grin All we need now is Cali to try out the hand thong, and we will have the hat-trick. Tongue

More chance of afroman coming on screen oiled up with his afro-thong than cali doing the hand thong.

No need to thank me for that visual image Big Grin
13-10-2010 02:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

Polite notice to the light geezer at Elite towers, when the sets are so dark it's bloomin hard for us blind twats to see the girls.

Yours sincerely

Blind tw*t
(This post was last modified: 13-10-2010 03:18 by gazfc.)
13-10-2010 03:17
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dizzy_davidh Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Is this girl on Elite?
(12-10-2010 17:54 )stuart0142 Wrote:  her names Simone, pics are here: http://www.charismamodels.com/sim1

I love the way those model agency sites state male or female for their models.
I would have thought that the most basic perequisite for being a glamour model is that people should be able to determine what sex you are!

To be fair though I guess it could be an issue for some Thai\Philippine agencies.Big Grin
13-10-2010 16:23
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

(13-10-2010 16:23 )dizzy_davidh Wrote:  I love the way those model agency sites state male or female for their models.
I would have thought that the most basic perequisite for being a glamour model is that people should be able to determine what sex you are!

Its so that potential employers can perform a search of the website's models and limit their search to the type of model they're looking for - age, gender, location etc...

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
13-10-2010 20:56
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Elite tv for me tonight is fantastic. Loving the hot naked oil show on channel 914.
14-10-2010 00:01
dizzy_davidh Offline
Senior Poster

(13-10-2010 20:56 )skateguy Wrote:  Its so that potential employers can perform a search of the website's models and limit their search to the type of model they're looking for - age, gender, location etc...

I realise that. I was being sarcastic in an attempt to point out the irony in the situation.
14-10-2010 06:15
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

Just a quick one to say Lauren Daly from chat girls has Elite Tv written all over her, make it Happen please
16-10-2010 02:57
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

The latest video on the Elite website of Sophia gyrating around a pole highlights for me that Elite are still missing a trick by not having a pole dancing set built. I believe the idea was suggested a few months back but nothing ever came out it. I think at least one other channel has a pole dancing set and maybe Elite don’t want to be seen to be ‘stealing’ ideas from other channels but let’s face it there are only so many original ideas that can be made within the genre of the Babe Channel.
If it was to be a tremendous success, which I know it would be given that Elite have so many talented girls, and therefore good for business then who cares where the idea came from, right?Smile

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
16-10-2010 13:29
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

Well I must admit I can't make sense of much of what is happening at Elite at the moment.
I can't make much sense of the somewhat odd handling of the crossover name stars (Danica, Alice, and to an extent ex-night girl Kitty and ex-everything girl Sammie P).
I can't make much sense of the sets they have binned and I can't make much sense of the sets they use relentlessly.
I can't make much sense of the signings that are appearing and I can't make much sense of the signings that aren't being asked back.
Maybe I'm needing to cut down on my caffeine intake or something.

I still think it's an ebb and flow thing though. Maybe all will be well again when everyone gets back from the Balearics !!
(This post was last modified: 16-10-2010 14:52 by Rise.)
16-10-2010 13:47
brinsford Offline
Master Poster

Enybody out there knows who's on to-night ? No schedule very poor with no info can't plan my evening.
16-10-2010 16:03