Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Chilly Away
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
(08-10-2010 15:48 )rover1 Wrote:  i also nearly agree chilli but not quite. by the way you forgot a fouth class and that is who they ought to get back. one name comes to mind, PENNINGTON

Erm, no thanks! Keep Sammie where she is, as at the moment she's awesome on The Pad. Cool Most of this week Elite TV has been like the crappy Cellcast shows. Okay, the graphics have been better on Elite TV, but that's about it. Sad
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2010 15:37 by Chilly.)
09-10-2010 13:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

chilly whats up with you. your becoming a worse moaner then what you accuse me of being
09-10-2010 14:48
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

Become?? He has always had a good moan in him!!!

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
09-10-2010 17:32
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

It strikes me that there is very much a ‘football fans knee-jerk’ type reaction going on here with some of you guys. In much the same way when your football team has a few bad results and the general opinion is that everything is shit and needs to be replaced, Elite have a relatively poor month by their lofty standards and suddenly they’re the worse channel around who if they don’t sack/replace half their roster then the end is just about nigh.Rolleyes

I would say that you should keep the faith, Elite have been through bad times before and spectacular bounced back. Who’s to say they won’t do the same again when a few things are resolved (Ofcom investigation, Jamie’s enforced absence etc).Smile

You might think I’m been naive here but then again I am a born optimist, what with blindly supporting a football team which has won fuck-all for forty odd years!!laugh

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2010 18:43 by Pedro*.)
09-10-2010 18:39
HEX!T Away
Retired

a poor month? try 3 going on 4...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
09-10-2010 19:12
dizzy_davidh Offline
Senior Poster

Has anyone started getting prompted for their skybox pin when switching to Elite's channels (and bangbabes btw)?

It started asking for the pin tonight for some reason. Has there been a policy change by the channels\Sky that we hadn't heard about?

I've checked my units parental settings and they are all disabled i.e. so as to allow unrestricted viewing.
09-10-2010 21:18
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(09-10-2010 21:18 )dizzy_davidh Wrote:  Has anyone started getting prompted for their skybox pin when switching to Elite's channels (and bangbabes btw)?

It started asking for the pin tonight for some reason. Has there been a policy change by the channels\Sky that we hadn't heard about?

I've checked my units parental settings and they are all disabled i.e. so as to allow unrestricted viewing.
No have have not had promps to enter my Sky pin number for Elite , but i have had to enter my pin for Bangbabes a few times , all my parental settings are disabled as well , not sure whats going on .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
09-10-2010 21:52
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Mine had a message that said "This is an uncensored adult show for people 18 years of age and older. Please put in your pin code to verify you are 18 or older"

Just kidding! I wish it was uncensored Smile
09-10-2010 22:08
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

Delta in the alley....................

IN YOUR FACE, CHILLY!!!!!!
Big Grin

10-10-2010 03:19
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

^^^^ Ah, nice to see the alley being used again. Cool Just a shame it's Delta on screen. Wink
10-10-2010 03:32