Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

terence Offline

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
maybe i was a bit harsh to post this in the elite thread. i'm sure the same is true about the other channels. elite is the only channel i've ever really watched. and maybe there is a bit of luck needed to get through to the onscreen girl. i was just really pissed off. elite on the whole however, is by far the best channel, with the best girls doing the best 2 4 1's. so i will consider my £25ish as my bit towards keeping this channel going. glass half full, that's me!!Smile

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
08-09-2010 10:52
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Is the bath set no more??? It seems to have been absent recently.
09-09-2010 21:43
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

All I can say about tonights show is total non event, I think somebody forgot to tell the models its a night show they are doing and not a day one. No hot oil show or anything to note really. Caty Cole back tommorow thank god thats all I can say as I didn't think it could be any more boring than the previous nights effort but I was wrong.
10-09-2010 02:42
HEX!T Away
Retired

it does go through phases. but theres a reason for that. if they keep outdoing the previous show pretty soon they will hit the limit of what they can do and end up in the bang babes situation of a massive fine that could potentially harm the overall quality of the channel, so they build up to a level and then ease off for a couple of weeks b4 they build up again, if they didnt do that and just put on a blistering show every night people would still say its samey or its getting boring, then what are you left with. a bunch of burn outs.

hmmm sorta answered all my bitching about dionne and mica this post... Smile

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 10-09-2010 04:30 by HEX!T.)
10-09-2010 04:29
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(10-09-2010 04:29 )HEX!T Wrote:  it does go through phases. but theres a reason for that. if they keep outdoing the previous show pretty soon they will hit the limit of what they can do and end up in the bang babes situation of a massive fine that could potentially harm the overall quality of the channel, so they build up to a level and then ease off for a couple of weeks b4 they build up again, if they didnt do that and just put on a blistering show every night people would still say its samey or its getting boring, then what are you left with. a bunch of burn outs.

hmmm sorta answered all my bitching about dionne and mica this post... Smile

exactly hexit, elite like all other channels goes through the cycle of being hot for a while then eases off for a little bit. the difference between elite and the other channels is that even when elite have eased off they are still one of the best shows

Piper Niven Superfan
10-09-2010 08:59
mikeboob Offline
Senior Poster

Hmm I suppose that makes sense esp with "you know who" keeping an eye out. Ease off for a week or so then slip in something nice for a night. May also depend on who's on the roster to a degree of course.
10-09-2010 09:59
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Well its Caty Coles return tonight and I very much doubt the show will be easing of tonight. Expect one hot show indeed. My prediction elite to blow all the rest of channels away tonight. This will prove once and for all what an influence Caty Cole does indeed have on the show because the last 2 nights have been dire. After tonight all will be forgiven.
10-09-2010 14:46
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

i may be the only person on the forum who thinks so but i thought last night was a decent night for elite. dionne was great, hannah is always great and delta was good n all especially the naked stint.

i dont see what the critiscim is about.
10-09-2010 15:07
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Not the only one chris. I also thought last night was a decent night

Piper Niven Superfan
10-09-2010 15:09
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

(10-09-2010 14:46 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Well its Caty Coles return tonight and I very much doubt the show will be easing of tonight. Expect one hot show indeed. My prediction elite to blow all the rest of channels away tonight. This will prove once and for all what an influence Caty Cole does indeed have on the show because the last 2 nights have been dire. After tonight all will be forgiven.

Most guys have their favourites,we obviously know which is yours(one of mine too)but to say the shows are dire without Caty is ridiculous,i thought last night was ok especially Delta,Dionne was her usual beautiful self,and Hannah is a great addition to Elite.

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
10-09-2010 16:48