Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

DionneFan Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elite TV Discussion Thread
Well Dionne and Paige are currently kissing in a shower so everything looks lovely jubbly from where I'm sitting! Big Grin
11-04-2009 00:01
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

OliQueen Wrote:maybe mix it up mate you have the quality of the babes so do the bed to keep tintin and im sure some others happy and keep doing what your doing to as variety is the spice of life. But as for me i say keep up the good work

The girls invariably (well every night that I've watched the show so far) do end up on the bed from around 2 or 3am until 5.30am

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
11-04-2009 00:06
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

elitetvonline Wrote:
Tintin Wrote:Normal stuff would be great, The ladies on the matresses legs wide just gagging for callers to jump on them or they can be on their kness in doggy fingering the cam (meaning) Come get me big boy Big Grin

Just flicked through the channels and 90% of them ahve what you are looking for so Im sure you'll be just fine.

Ture but babestation you have to ask and ask for what your after, bangbabes have crap camera work (always have the cam every where instead of what callers wanna see) babeworld & sexstation etc i'll pass, 960/962 i'm only after the hot blond on 962 but the screen caps are in the way, i've already rang that hot babe when the lady on 960 went on a break Smile

As for elite tv watching ladies stand for well over an hour is really Boring!

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2009 00:14 by SirAssAlot.)
11-04-2009 00:07
TheDude Offline
Senior Poster

The music is horrendous! I love the babe line up thus far, it seems like you guys have the prettiest girls right now. Jennifer Keelings and Roxanna Milano (spelling), Ella and Daryl would fit in nicely imo.

I like the lighting and the sets. Only thing i'd suggest is to make it a tad more interactive as the girls dont really get it on much (maybe they could? it would add a bit or anticipation to the mix) so theres not too much to keep you watching unless your calling or perving.
11-04-2009 00:07
Digital Dave Away
Retired

TheDude Wrote:The music is horrendous! I love the babe line up thus far, it seems like you guys have the prettiest girls right now. Jennifer Keelings and Roxanna Milano (spelling), Ella and Daryl would fit in nicely imo.

I like the lighting and the sets. Only thing I'd suggest is to make it a tad more interactive as the girls dont really get it on much (maybe they could? it would add a bit or anticipation to the mix) so theres not too much to keep you watching unless your calling or perving.

I'm going to add my vote to the 'change the music' request. It's beyond bearable, especially if you listen on headphones. What were you thinking, Elite?

In Guantanamo Bay the Americans use 'music torture' as a means of getting prisoners to crack. They usually use very loud thrash metal. I could probably withstand that for a while but if you were to play the Elite music to me at high volume I'd be begging for mercy in less than thirty minutes! I say again - what were you thinking?

It's far too discordant, aggressive and strident - it's the musical equivalent of being screamed at by a scouse slapper at 2am on a Saturday night because you accidentally stepped on her toe.

I don't mind this type of music in general but in this case the electronic bass samples are hopelessly out of tune and the tracks just don't hang together, especially the 'jump up' track and the 'it's all about SURVIIIIIIVAL' monstrosity.

Your music producer is a deaf twat and should be sacked immediately. The music for these channels should be an underscore to complement the visuals, not something that sounds like a hundred possessed washing machines all going into spin mode simultaneously whilst accidentally toppling over and squashing the neighbour's cat.

There are various styles you could try - cool jazz, chill out, some types of techno, classic soul, anything but what you've ended up with.

On the positive side - I really like the visuals. You're obviously trying to be a cut above the rest and I appreciate that. The models have been great so far but surely there must be one agency in London who can source someone who doesn't have plastic tits?

Seeing the models standing up is a good idea and something we seldom see on the other channels (however, I agree with other posters that the standing up sequences are overlong and I suggest you vary the angles more frequently).

Seeing the girls standing up is a good way to see their full figure, rather than the usual pose of going on all fours and doing that standard 'bum grind' to camera.

One thing that would work well - when you do the standing up segment how about getting the models to occasionally walk to camera? it's always good to see them move and a slow seductive walk whilst holding a sexy look to cam would be excellent (Alexa would be perfect for this).

Anyway, best of luck with it - it's good to see a new channel with enough resources behind it to make a difference. If the rumours are true that BB are hiring Cathy Barry then Elite will take over very quickly as the default channel for glamorous babes, whilst BB degenerates into Star Bazaar v2.
11-04-2009 01:03
elitetvonline Offline
Senior Poster

Digital Dave Wrote:
TheDude Wrote:The music is horrendous! I love the babe line up thus far, it seems like you guys have the prettiest girls right now. Jennifer Keelings and Roxanna Milano (spelling), Ella and Daryl would fit in nicely imo.

I like the lighting and the sets. Only thing I'd suggest is to make it a tad more interactive as the girls dont really get it on much (maybe they could? it would add a bit or anticipation to the mix) so theres not too much to keep you watching unless your calling or perving.

I'm going to add my vote to the 'change the music' request. It's beyond bearable, especially if you listen on headphones. What were you thinking, Elite?

In Guantanamo Bay the Americans use 'music torture' as a means of getting prisoners to crack. They usually use very loud thrash metal. I could probably withstand that for a while but if you were to play the Elite music to me at high volume I'd be begging for mercy in less than thirty minutes! I say again - what were you thinking?

It's far too discordant, aggressive and strident - it's the musical equivalent of being screamed at by a scouse slapper at 2am on a Saturday night because you accidentally stepped on her toe.

I don't mind this type of music in general but in this case the electronic bass samples are hopelessly out of tune and the tracks just don't hang together, especially the 'jump up' track and the 'it's all about SURVIIIIIIVAL' monstrosity.

Your music producer is a deaf twit and should be sacked immediately. The music for these channels should be an underscore to complement the visuals, not something that sounds like a hundred possessed washing machines all going into spin mode simultaneously whilst accidentally toppling over and squashing the neighbour's cat.

There are various styles you could try - cool jazz, chill out, some types of techno, classic soul, anything but what you've ended up with.

On the positive side - I really like the visuals. You're obviously trying to be a cut above the rest and I appreciate that. The models have been great so far but surely there must be one agency in London who can source someone who doesn't have plastic tits?

Seeing the models standing up is a good idea and something we seldom see on the other channels (however, I agree with other posters that the standing up sequences are overlong and I suggest you vary the angles more frequently).

Seeing the girls standing up is a good way to see their full figure, rather than the usual pose of going on all fours and doing that standard 'bum grind' to camera.

One thing that would work well - when you do the standing up segment how about getting the models to occasionally walk to camera? it's always good to see them move and a slow seductive walk whilst holding a sexy look to cam would be excellent (Alexa would be perfect for this).

Anyway, best of luck with it - it's good to see a new channel with enough resources behind it to make a difference. If the rumours are true that BB are hiring Cathy Barry then Elite will take over very quickly as the default channel for glamorous babes, whilst BB degenerates into Star Bazaar v2.

Thanks, this is the kind of input we can take on board and try to action.

On the music we are in the process of having more produced. We felt that having some vocals would be different than the other channels but maybe it can become a bit jarring.

I agree some of the segments have been too long. I can only say in our defence that these segments and the space we are working in is brand new. As time passes we will be able to speed up the turn around between sets and therefore speed up the segments.

Like the walking to camera idea and will try it out.

We were all looking forward to Dionne & Page in the alley tonight but sadly the rain has prevented us from making it happen Sad

Got some hot new girls staring over the next week so keep your eyes pealed.

We aim to please.

Thanks for your feedback.
11-04-2009 02:02
oopnorth Offline
it's grim

elitetvonline Wrote:What would you like to see?

The alleyway and shower scene got good reactions, possibly because a lot of people have had some kind of sexual experience in the same situation, so another theme would be a car scene, get the girl on the back seat posing for a section and then use it again in a bit of role play with the girl as a mechanic, for the arse shots she can bend over the bonnet looking at the engine, and for the legs akimbo she could slide under the car.

What about a point of view lap dance, cameraman sat on the sofa with camera while girl does lap dance for him, yeah we might see his legs but we also get to see her grinding on him.

Just throwing ideas around.
11-04-2009 02:03
DanniPandemos Offline
Master Poster

I don't get the complaints about the music. Why don't you just turn down the volume? Smile

What exercises me more is music in the studio when you call. Haven't had cause to call and Elite girl yet, so don't know if it's an issue, but I've had problems with it when calling Bang Babes. I remember calling Hazel once and she couldn't hear a word I was saying because of the studio music.

Danni Pandemos
http://pandemos.net/webcams/
Live femdom and fetish webcams with free text chat
11-04-2009 08:41
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
elitetvonline Offline
Senior Poster

DanniPandemos Wrote:I don't get the complaints about the music. Why don't you just turn down the volume? Smile

What exercises me more is music in the studio when you call. Haven't had cause to call and Elite girl yet, so don't know if it's an issue, but I've had problems with it when calling Bang Babes. I remember calling Hazel once and she couldn't hear a word I was saying because of the studio music.

I agree.

I assure you that here at Elite you want be disappointed by either the quality of the phone call or the commitment from the girl.

We all here are focused on providing the best quality service possible and take pride in the quality of the whole user experience.
11-04-2009 10:19
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

I saw the 2 girls in the shower last nite but there seemed to be an issue with an overactive "fog machine" which completely blurred the screen. It was actually quite funny to see the girls gradually dissappear into the blue gloom, while you could just see someone behind the camera flapping furiously in an attempt to clear it!
While on the shower theme, I did notice one thing missing......water!!! Surely if you going to have a shower scene then the shower should be working??
11-04-2009 10:44