Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

GillyboyTwo Offline
Master Poster

RE: EliteTV Online Rep here - How can I help x
Hi Norm,
Many thanks for your courtesy of a reply, it was a reply wasn't it ?.
I was told I wouldn't receive any help from you from another viewer as it's a case of closing ranks. The viewer therefore cannot win !. How democratic !.
Many thanks,
Gillyboy2.
08-04-2009 21:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
theone1986 Away
Becky Lover

Alexa and Paige are looking great so far tonight. Smile have to say well done to you guys at Elite tv. When Alexa was on Bang babes she always seemed quite shy and didn't move around so much. but ever since being on elite night she seems to have found a new confidence, she is moving around more and getting alot more interactive with the other girls and not being to bothered about leaving her tits out, it's great!!! she has always been one of my favourites. well done Elite TV
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2009 21:31 by theone1986.)
08-04-2009 21:30
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
smeghead1 Offline
mr flibble's very cross

I hope we see more of Kacey, she's definitely the hottest girl on there imo; eyes you could lose yourself in and a body to match!
Loved the black underwear she wore on her first show (the first time I saw her anyway, April 6/7), not too sure about the pink bikini but Kacey is hot stuff in anything really.
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2009 23:59 by smeghead1.)
08-04-2009 23:53
masshypnosis Offline
Banned

RE: Channel 911 + 965 Elite TV Discussion Thread
Really poor, especially the music. They've obviously chosen music the girls like, it makes me turn over to be honest.
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2009 00:09 by masshypnosis.)
09-04-2009 00:06
Jay39 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elite TV Discussion Thread
Norm

I'm not going into too much as to be honest some of the stuff you are showing is a step forward in overall production, and aspects look good. The stairs are still wasted and the music is still a little loud, sometimes I don't know if I should wank or dance!

People will have different views as to what they find erotic or not, and you can never keep everyone happy that is why we all channel hop and hopefully see something we like (even the poor grannies on a couple of the show's, not my cup of tea but someone must like them).

I'm looking forward to you bringing in new blood and will wait to see if the Heck returns to the screen (Nightprowler's Lee Evans comments were class) but I do find her funny and interesting.

I'd like to see more interaction with the girls, or as far as you can take it, time will tell, but I think you are starting to make your mark in the 900's whilst some just haven't a clue what to do.

Jay
09-04-2009 15:57
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

I rang the girls last night asking where's the mattresses, All that standing & the sofa was really boring.

Even the small cam on screen was a turn of.

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
09-04-2009 16:15
tsurugi Offline
Banned

no pleasing some people
09-04-2009 16:22
BerksSpur Offline
Apprentice Poster

Jay39 Wrote:Norm

I'm not going into too much as to be honest some of the stuff you are showing is a step forward in overall production, and aspects look good. The stairs are still wasted and the music is still a little loud, sometimes I don't know if I should wank or dance!

People will have different views as to what they find erotic or not, and you can never keep everyone happy that is why we all channel hop and hopefully see something we like (even the poor grannies on a couple of the show's, not my cup of tea but someone must like them).

I'm looking forward to you bringing in new blood and will wait to see if the Heck returns to the screen (Nightprowler's Lee Evans comments were class) but I do find her funny and interesting.

I'd like to see more interaction with the girls, or as far as you can take it, time will tell, but I think you are starting to make your mark in the 900's whilst some just haven't a clue what to do.

Jay

Totally agree re the music. Could this be changed or at least turned down? At least I'm losing weight throwing some shapes out there!
09-04-2009 19:43
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

Tintin Wrote:I rang the girls last night asking where's the mattresses, All that standing & the sofa was really boring.

Even the small cam on screen was a turn of.
The standing next to the mirror went on for far too long. Never been a fan of these channels using sofas as props. Thing is, when you get a bum shot the girls have invariably got "House of Leather" and an opaque pattern emblazoned across their bum cheeks!

Good to see them trying new things but I hope they don't do it to the total expense of something that probably works best of all i.e. the mattress.
09-04-2009 19:57
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

Normal Norm - Luvs it! Wrote:Thanks for your understanding !!!??-

obviously a waste of my breathe - well noted.....

Hiya Tintin,

Noticed your post, mentioned it to Vikki, she seem to get quite upset to the fact you were not happy. If you know Vikki as you probably do, she is really lovely and would never go out to rip anyone off! she mentioned she was advised by her team to make pics smaller (well actually medium size) for a period of 1 month only for copyright reasons and also as a loyalty thing for members. Don't think it ever came into her head that you would be unhappy with the size of the pics?

As a neutral I can appreciate sometimes its really hard for the girls to please every single person! especially when its their first site, also to a certain extent these girls do need to protect their own copyrights, after all its their business, its how they make their money, they can't get t right for everyone especially when theirs no feedback roads. she said she will definately be talking to her team about it!! x

We are taking over Vikki's site, having access to all the current content, honestly I haven't noticed a problem with the size of images, actually the content within the site looks pretty damn hot, but then again I am a real fan of Vikki. We are taking over the site from May 1st and we are fully open to suggestions and feedback.

Hope you don't mind just mentioned again to Vikki on her break, she gonna give you a shout out, when she goes back on!!

Best

Norm x

Tintin Wrote:As long as the images are big & members don't get black mailed, On Vikki's site all the pics are small & it black mails members.

Very hot babe but her site is crap!

Don't get me wrong the pics are hot they are just way to small here's Vikki's pic size http://www.imagebam.com/image/83392332337777 & this is a proper size image i even shrunk it http://www.imagebam.com/image/51e58632337789

1 other thing there are no naked photos, Having a link saying naked photos is false advertising cause there's only topless & pics showing her gorgeous ass Wink

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 10-04-2009 22:24 by SirAssAlot.)
10-04-2009 22:10