Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

bcl Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
Yesterday showed why Elite is the top channel. Behind the scenes the girls have fun, and this translates onscreen. If the people working for you are happy then they will do a good job, and the girls at Elite all do an amazing job. Also those working held the fort down admirably, and still kept a good show running.
29-07-2010 06:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Donsman Offline
Senior Poster

Hope Elite bring out the Sports Day dvd to see watch actually went on, it would be a top of the charts laugh
29-07-2010 06:57
reactionz Offline
Junior Poster

(29-07-2010 05:57 )sonofapaddy Wrote:  What as happened to Sophia Knight? when she joined Elite a year ago she was fantastic,smiling,lively always put on a great show and was a little minx on the phone too.Now she looks like shes got the weight of the world on her shoulders, worry lines on her forehead and looks like the last place on earth she wants to be is on Elite nights.Don'T get me wrong shes still a beautiful girl,but something is missing from a once vibrant girl who was a must see and must phone girl of last year.
Another thing different on elite,is the lack of calls the girls get, i have lost count of the amount of times i put on elite and a girl as just been lying around talking to one of the crew.If it wasn't for the day shows and the amount of calls the girls get there,i could see tough financial times ahead for elite.

In Sophia's FTV movie she mentioned that the still lives in Scotland and commutes down to London a couple days a week to do her shows. I guess after a while that could get a bit tiring. Perhaps it's that I dunno. As for the rest of Elite, I think things will be fine. The girls who work for them seem to get genuine and lasting pleasure from what they do and the management and general running of the channel is top notch. the quality shines through on a daily basis as opposed the the 'MORE girls + MORE channels = obvious win' philosophy of a certain other channel I could name. I do not see any viable reason why Elites call volume could be dropping and I cannot say I noticed it myself but if that is the case them I'm sure it will just be a phase. Cream always rises to the top and cream is what Elite TV is. Long may it continue.
29-07-2010 07:30
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

i think sophia is still a smiling and lively babe on elite and still loves working on elite. yes at time she has looked tired and off form but as has been said that will be because she's travelling from her native scotland so can understand that. On the whole she is still doing good shows especially the one she did in her gym gear and the recent 241 she did with hannah when she said "we're just two w****s waiting to be fucked"

as for elite itself im not worried at all, they are probably low on calls because of the tough times people are facing and hopefully once things improve they will get more calls

Piper Niven Superfan
29-07-2010 09:11
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

Looks like i missed out on the fun last night Damm mica slagging lameduck of am gutted lol

Have one early night for a change and look what happens lol
29-07-2010 12:10
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(29-07-2010 09:11 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  i think sophia is still a smiling and lively babe on elite and still loves working on elite. yes at time she has looked tired and off form but as has been said that will be because she's travelling from her native scotland so can understand that. On the whole she is still doing good shows especially the one she did in her gym gear and the recent 241 she did with hannah when she said "we're just two w****s waiting to be fucked"

as for elite itself im not worried at all, they are probably low on calls because of the tough times people are facing and hopefully once things improve they will get more calls

Sophia hasn't been traveling back an forth from scotland for ages she moved into a flat in london ages ago.

Bazinga!
29-07-2010 13:15
KateP Offline
N7 FemShep

I know sophia said on facebook a few days back that she did one show then was up all day working on photo shoot then did another show so maybe that is why she was looking like you said staying up that long with no sleep cannot be good

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own" Commander Shepard We fight or we die! That's the plan!
Xbox live ID Exiled Mystique PSN Romanus1

Anastasia Harris| Tori Lee| Felicity Hill | Mikaela Witt| Evelyn | Kitty Lea | Cali Garcia | Macy Leigh | Priya | Preeti | Clare Richards| Gemma Hiles | Emma Spellar | Sophia Knight | Dionne Daniels | Adele | Teejay Walker | Paige Green | Lana | Cara Steel | Mikayla Bayliss | Danica | Kandi Kay | Delia Rose | Hannah Martin | Emma C | Cara Brett
29-07-2010 15:55
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(29-07-2010 15:55 )KateP Wrote:  I know sophia said on facebook a few days back that she did one show then was up all day working on photo shoot then did another show so maybe that is why she was looking like you said staying up that long with no sleep cannot be good

I think you are right as her website goes live in a few days aswell!
29-07-2010 16:40
tsurugi Offline
Banned

(29-07-2010 16:40 )astonv1 Wrote:  I think you are right as her website goes live in a few days aswell!

Really???????? She kept that quiet Wink
29-07-2010 16:48
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(29-07-2010 16:48 )tsurugi Wrote:  
(29-07-2010 16:40 )astonv1 Wrote:  I think you are right as her website goes live in a few days aswell!

Really???????? She kept that quiet Wink

She did....I only recieved sevnteen e-mails a week for the last 6 weeks reminding me....She'll never get through to anyone like that Big Grin
29-07-2010 16:58